Two Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Torey make attempts to contact Sheila's father before she and Anton go to visit the migrant camp?
(a) Parent teacher conferences.
(b) Home visits.
(c) Phone calls.
2. How does Torey begin each day?
3. What does Sheila do when she is having a bad day?
(a) She hurts the other children.
(b) She sits in the quiet chair.
(c) She clings to Torey.
(d) She plays with blocks.
4. What does Ed remind Torey when he is called in after the incident when Sheila destroys the other teacher's classroom?
(a) That Sheila burned a young boy.
(b) That Sheila cannot leave Torey's classroom.
(c) That Sheila is only there temporarily.
(d) That Sheila has significant problems.
5. How does Shelia react within the classroom on her first day when Ed brings her into the classroom?
(a) She sits in the corner and ignores everyone.
(b) She does not respond to Torey or any of the children.
(c) She kicks Ed in the shin.
(d) She screams and claws at the door.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Torey do to keep all of the students in the room?
2. Which of the following is true about the trip to lunch on that first day with Shelia?
3. What is happening to Torey that has her concerned about Sheila and the class?
4. What does Torey feel about Anton's hope that he will fulfill his dream of going back to school and getting a teaching degree?
5. What happens when Sheila refuses to join the group for morning discussion?
This section contains 408 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)