|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sheila ask Torey?
(a) If she loves her.
(b) If she can take her home.
(c) If she is special to her.
(d) If she wants her to be good.
2. What does Sheila ask Torey to do?
(a) Hold her.
(b) Take her home.
(c) Tell her a story.
(d) Let her come back to school.
3. What does Sheila say when Sheila tells her that someday she will go to another class?
(a) She says that she wonders if Torey will go to another class too.
(b) She says that she will destroy another class so she should stay.
(c) She says that Torey tamed her so now she is responsible for her.
(d) She says that she will always come back to see Torey.
4. What surprises Torey about Sheila's hospital stay?
(a) They put her in a crib.
(b) They will not allow her to have any visitors.
(c) They left her alone and unsupervised.
(d) The doctor's were unable to help her.
5. What does Torey try to use with Shelia during her math time?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Shelia do with the items Torey attempts to use during her math time?
2. How does Sheila indicate to Torey that she is ready to complete the math activities?
3. What does Sheila seem to be dwelling on?
4. What does Sheila associate going to another class with in her own life?
5. What food item does the class make during cooking time today?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)