|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Journey (Chapters 6-10).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Grandfather Bolte buy the night of February 28th, 1871?
(a) A horse.
(c) A mule.
(d) A new coat.
2. Where does Agatha store her money?
(a) Under the mattress.
(b) In the bank.
(c) In the barn.
(d) In a tin box.
3. Why does Georgie expect Agatha to reject Mr. Olmstead's proposal?
(a) She doesn't expect Agatha to marry.
(b) She thinks Mr. Olmstead is too old for Agatha.
(c) She knows Agatha wants to go away to school.
(d) She thinks Agatha loves Billy.
4. What material are Bechler dollars made from?
(b) Calf hide.
5. In her dream, were is Georgie standing?
(a) On a rock.
(b) On a hill.
(c) In a vegetable garden.
(d) In the woods.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Agatha react to the arrival of the pigeons?
2. What does Ma carry during Agatha's funeral?
3. What is the significance of Wednesday, June 7, 1871?
4. Who comforts Georgie after she encounters a wild animal near the nesting site?
5. Where does Georgie camp on the second night of her journey?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)