|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sisters (Chapters 1-5).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has Georgie's father been missing?
(a) Six months.
(b) Six weeks.
(c) Ten years.
(d) Ten days.
2. Which character is known as the best tracker in town?
(a) Sheriff McCabe.
(b) Georgie Burkhardt.
(c) Agatha Burkhardt.
(d) Grandfather Bolte.
3. What is Billy's nickname for Georgie?
4. How does Agatha react to the arrival of the pigeons?
(a) She runs outside with a parasol.
(b) She takes photographs of the flock.
(c) She hides in the basement.
(d) She shakes in fear.
5. How does Georgie leave the house the night she leaves home?
(a) Through her bedroom window.
(b) Through the front door.
(c) Through the back door.
(d) Through the cellar window.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ma give Agatha on Christmas Day?
2. How many days pass before Agatha's family becomes concerned about her disappearance?
3. Where did Georgie sleep the first night away from home?
4. Why do the pigeons return in greater numbers during odd numbered years?
5. Why didn't Georgie join Agatha during the arrival of the pigeons?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)