Sisters (Chapters 1-5)
1. What is the significance of Wednesday, June 7, 1871?
(a) It is Agatha's birthday.
(b) It is the date of Agatha's first funeral.
(c) It is Agatha and Benjamin's wedding date.
(d) It is Georgie's birthday.
2. Who are the pigeoners?
(a) An acrobatic troop.
(b) People who hunt wild pigeons.
(c) People who raise tame pigeons.
(d) A traveling musical band.
3. What did Sheriff McCabe find in Dog Hollow?
(a) A counterfeit ring.
(b) A decayed female body.
(c) A green ball gown.
(d) A decayed male body.
4. Why does Ma ask the sheriff for his knife?
(a) To cut off a lock of Agatha's hair.
(b) To cut the ropes binding Agatha's body.
(c) To cut a scrap of fabric from Agatha's ball gown.
(d) To attack Agatha's killer.
5. Which character is known as the best tracker in town?
(a) Sheriff McCabe.
(b) Georgie Burkhardt.
(c) Agatha Burkhardt.
(d) Grandfather Bolte.
6. How long has Georgie's father been missing?
(a) Ten days.
(b) Six weeks.
(c) Ten years.
(d) Six months.
This section contains 3,862 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)