|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Vail head after leaving Los Angeles?
2. What does Glogauer discover about George after watching the scene?
3. What is evidenced when Susan speaks almost anything?
4. What does Vail share with George, while they are sitting in the room?
5. What is shocking about this presentation to George?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
George produces the wrong movie.
Part 1) Describe the scene in which this is discovered.
Part 2) For what is this an analogy?
Part 3) What might be the playwrights' opinions of those with power, based on this play?
Essay Topic 2
George's presence is felt everywhere in the last scene.
Part 1) How do you know this?
Part 2) How does this add to the humor of the play?
Part 3) What does this say about people like George?
Essay Topic 3
Incompetence has risen to new heights in the form of George.
Part 1) Describe his incompetence.
Part 2) How does he get by? Why do the playwrights have this happen?
Part 3) George ends up very successful. Will this success last? Why or why not? Use the play to support your response.
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)