|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is shocking about this presentation to George?
(a) It is a 106-piece, solid gold dinnerware set.
(b) It is solid platinum.
(c) It is as tall as the building.
(d) It is more than anyone's salary.
2. What does there not seem to be much of in this room?
3. Susan is beautiful but ____________.
(a) Not at all bright.
4. What appears to be led by buffoons, according to Vail?
(a) The New York theatre scene.
(b) The movie making industry.
(c) The train company.
(d) The state of California.
5. How is the picture finishing?
(a) Behind schedule and under budget.
(b) Ahead of schedule and under budget.
(c) Ahead of schedule and over budget.
(d) Behind schedule and over budget.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is this person now headed?
2. Who is expected to arrive on the set?
3. What does Vail share with George, while they are sitting in the room?
4. Where does May go?
5. What does Glogauer recognize in George, after hearing George's speech?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)