|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is ironic about how she gets where she is going?
(a) It is the same Pullman car that brought her to California.
(b) It is the same car her father drives.
(c) It is the same plane she took to California.
(d) It is the bus she takes every day.
2. How does May know this person?
(a) She had met him previously.
(b) The two went to school together.
(c) She is the woman who drives May around town.
(d) She has seen him every day she rides the bus.
3. What do May and Jerry discuss regarding George's first film effort?
(a) The choice of actors and actresses.
(b) His talent.
(c) The numerous flaws.
(d) The beautiful scenery.
4. What does May learn about George's movie?
(a) The movie receives mediocre reviews.
(b) Jerry will return to her.
(c) New York is an exciting city.
(d) The movie premiere is a huge success.
5. In what is Glogauer engaged, when he emerges?
(a) A discussion about going back to New York with May.
(b) An argument with the director of his next picture.
(c) A relationship with Susan.
(d) A dinner meeting with some movie executives.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was this script last used?
2. What is Susan able to do well?
3. Who has been cast as a simple, country girl in the next movie?
4. What does May feel on part of her trip back, which fits her personality?
5. With whom does George feel this way?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)