|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Jerry give no credence to May's worries?
(a) He does not want to go back to New York.
(b) He is always positive.
(c) He is fully immersed in Hollywood mode.
(d) He believes their school is good.
2. What does May believe will be dismal regarding George?
(a) George's next movie.
(b) George's life in Hollywood.
(c) The reviews of George's movie.
(d) George's life with Susan.
3. What do May and Jerry leave to do, after they receive the news from Helen Hobart?
(a) Go to work.
(b) Speak with Mr. Glogauer.
(c) Pack up their things.
(d) Find new students.
4. What is shocking about this presentation to George?
(a) It is a 106-piece, solid gold dinnerware set.
(b) It is solid platinum.
(c) It is more than anyone's salary.
(d) It is as tall as the building.
5. What has Vail not been given in the six months he has been in Hollywood?
(a) His pay.
(b) An assignment.
(c) A home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Susan Walker about to do at the beginning of this scene?
2. With whom is George waiting in the reception area when Glogauer finally emerges?
3. What does Glogauer recognize in George, after hearing George's speech?
4. How is Susan dressed?
5. Who is expected to arrive on the set?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)