|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do May and Jerry leave to do, after they receive the news from Helen Hobart?
(a) Speak with Mr. Glogauer.
(b) Find new students.
(c) Pack up their things.
(d) Go to work.
2. What does George ask of May?
(a) To open Glogauer Studios in New York.
(b) To stay in New York.
(c) If he can stay with her for awhile.
(d) To return to Hollywood.
3. What is shocking about this presentation to George?
(a) It is a 106-piece, solid gold dinnerware set.
(b) It is solid platinum.
(c) It is as tall as the building.
(d) It is more than anyone's salary.
4. How is the picture finishing?
(a) Ahead of schedule and under budget.
(b) Ahead of schedule and over budget.
(c) Behind schedule and over budget.
(d) Behind schedule and under budget.
5. Why is this significant for Susan Walker?
(a) It is her last movie.
(b) It is her first movie.
(c) She is not a good actress.
(d) She has never walked out of a movie set.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Glogauer feel when he makes his discovery regarding the scene?
2. For what is George going to be commended by this person?
3. What is Vitaphone?
4. How is George feeling at this moment?
5. Who has been cast as a simple, country girl in the next movie?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)