|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is constantly happening in this room?
2. Into what does George launch to convince Glogauer to hire Susan as the country girl?
(a) A new movie idea.
(b) Vail's speech.
3. What happens at the end of this scene?
(a) May quits.
(b) Jerry, May, and George are fired.
(c) Mr. Glogauer quits.
(d) George is promoted.
4. Who has been cast as a simple, country girl in the next movie?
(b) A scandalous actress.
5. What does May believe will be dismal regarding George?
(a) The reviews of George's movie.
(b) George's life with Susan.
(c) George's life in Hollywood.
(d) George's next movie.
Short Answer Questions
1. What concern does May share with George and Jerry?
2. Why is this significant for Susan Walker?
3. What does there not seem to be much of in this room?
4. What is evidenced when Susan speaks almost anything?
5. What is Susan Walker about to do at the beginning of this scene?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)