|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From where is the script for this movie?
(a) The Schlepkin brothers.
(b) An unsuccessful film.
(c) A New York play.
(d) A new Al Jolson movie.
2. Why does Glogauer not want Susan to play the role of the country girl?
(a) She is not intelligent enough.
(b) He wants a girl who is somewhat scandalous.
(c) She is not pretty enough.
(d) He wants an established star.
3. What is Glogauer settling in to watch?
(a) The filming of the first scene.
(b) The filming of the last scene.
(c) The filming of the entire movie.
(d) A rough edited version of his movie.
4. What does May believe will be dismal regarding George?
(a) The reviews of George's movie.
(b) George's next movie.
(c) George's life with Susan.
(d) George's life in Hollywood.
5. What does May receive from George?
(a) A phone call.
(c) A telegram.
(d) A letter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Glogauer discover about George after watching the scene?
2. What is George's first act of business as the head of studio productions?
3. Who is this person that she knows?
4. Where does May go?
5. Who joins May on her trip?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)