|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. There is an air of _____________ in this scene.
2. What is constantly happening in this room?
3. What is Susan able to do well?
(a) Say her one line.
4. Should May feel this way regarding George? Why?
(a) No, she is just upset.
(b) No, even though his movie is a failure.
(c) No, she had a good life in New York.
(d) No, her feelings are unfounded.
5. Who joins May on her trip?
(b) Jerry and George.
(c) The twelve Schlepkin brothers.
(d) Mr. Glogauer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is this person now headed?
2. What is Glogauer settling in to watch?
3. When was this script last used?
4. What does Vail share with George, while they are sitting in the room?
5. Why does Glogauer not want Susan to play the role of the country girl?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)