|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where will May learn information that concerns her regarding George?
(a) On the television.
(b) Her first day back in New York.
(c) In the Los Angeles newspapers.
(d) From a telegraph.
2. What is somewhat sad about this trip?
(a) It is the first trip she has ever been on.
(b) It was only yesterday that she made the same trip.
(c) It had not been that long ago that they had been headed to California full of hope.
(d) It is her last trip home.
3. What does Vail continue, while sitting with George?
(c) His soapbox speech.
(d) Telling George jokes.
4. What is Glogauer settling in to watch?
(a) The filming of the entire movie.
(b) The filming of the first scene.
(c) The filming of the last scene.
(d) A rough edited version of his movie.
5. Into what does George launch to convince Glogauer to hire Susan as the country girl?
(a) A new movie idea.
(c) Vail's speech.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom is George waiting in the reception area when Glogauer finally emerges?
2. Who is this person that she knows?
3. What does there not seem to be much of in this room?
4. What does May learn about George's movie?
5. How does May know this person?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)