|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does George ask of May?
(a) If he can stay with her for awhile.
(b) To return to Hollywood.
(c) To stay in New York.
(d) To open Glogauer Studios in New York.
2. What does May receive from George?
(a) A telegram.
(b) A letter.
(d) A phone call.
3. How does May get where she is going?
(a) In a bus.
(b) In a Pullman car.
(c) In an airplane.
(d) In her car.
4. How is George feeling at this moment?
(a) Very nervous.
(b) Very surprised.
(c) Immensely pleased.
(d) Extremely shocked.
5. What Is May's intent for the movie industry?
(a) To make sure the actresses are both beautiful and intelligent.
(b) To only employ kind people.
(c) To makes some long, overdue changes to the mechanics of it.
(d) To lower the salaries.
Short Answer Questions
1. Into what does George launch to convince Glogauer to hire Susan as the country girl?
2. What does there not seem to be much of in this room?
3. What is Vitaphone?
4. From where is the script for this movie?
5. What is evidenced when Susan speaks almost anything?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)