|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is evidenced when Susan speaks almost anything?
(a) She is not bright.
(b) She is very intelligent.
(c) She has a speech impediment.
(d) English is not her first language.
2. What is shocking about this presentation to George?
(a) It is solid platinum.
(b) It is more than anyone's salary.
(c) It is as tall as the building.
(d) It is a 106-piece, solid gold dinnerware set.
3. Into what does George launch to convince Glogauer to hire Susan as the country girl?
(c) A new movie idea.
(d) Vail's speech.
4. Where is this scene set?
(a) In the Glogauer Studios reception area.
(b) The Hotel Stilton.
(c) A train.
(d) New York.
5. What is Susan Walker about to do at the beginning of this scene?
(a) Leave the set.
(b) Shoot the last scene.
(c) Have her acting debut.
(d) Shoot the first scene.
Short Answer Questions
1. From where does May know this person?
2. For what is George going to be commended by this person?
3. What does May believe will be dismal regarding George?
4. Who does May recognize on this trip?
5. Where has this person been doing this?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)