|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What appears to be led by buffoons, according to Vail?
(a) The train company.
(b) The movie making industry.
(c) The state of California.
(d) The New York theatre scene.
2. What does May receive from George?
(a) A telegram.
(b) A phone call.
(d) A letter.
3. Who has been cast as a simple, country girl in the next movie?
(c) A scandalous actress.
4. What concern does May share with George and Jerry?
(a) She does not enjoy her job.
(b) That the screen tests of their first pupils have not been received favorably by Mr. Glogauer.
(c) George is no longer working at the school.
(d) She wants to go back to New York.
5. What does Glogauer discover about George after watching the scene?
(a) He cannot direct.
(b) He has forgotten to film a scene.
(c) He cut most of the script.
(d) He has produced the wrong movie.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Susan able to do well?
2. Who joins May on her trip?
3. What does Vail share with George, while they are sitting in the room?
4. What Is May's intent for the movie industry?
5. What happens at the end of this scene?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)