|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Glogauer settling in to watch?
(a) The filming of the last scene.
(b) The filming of the first scene.
(c) A rough edited version of his movie.
(d) The filming of the entire movie.
2. From where is the script for this movie?
(a) The Schlepkin brothers.
(b) A New York play.
(c) A new Al Jolson movie.
(d) An unsuccessful film.
3. Who joins May on her trip?
(a) Jerry and George.
(b) Mr. Glogauer.
(d) The twelve Schlepkin brothers.
4. How is the picture finishing?
(a) Ahead of schedule and under budget.
(b) Ahead of schedule and over budget.
(c) Behind schedule and over budget.
(d) Behind schedule and under budget.
5. Who is this person that she knows?
(a) Lawrence Vail.
(b) Lauryn Hill.
(c) Larry Bird.
(d) Laurie DeVito.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Glogauer feel when he makes his discovery regarding the scene?
2. Where does May go?
3. What happens at the end of this scene?
4. Should May feel this way regarding George? Why?
5. Why is this significant for Susan Walker?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)