|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was this script last used?
(a) Six months ago.
(b) Twenty years ago.
(c) Last week.
(d) Two years ago.
2. Why does May feel this way?
(a) She is reading the reviews of George's movie.
(b) She is ready to be back home.
(c) She is upset that the school did not last.
(d) She misses Jerry.
3. Into what does George launch to convince Glogauer to hire Susan as the country girl?
(a) A new movie idea.
(d) Vail's speech.
4. What does Glogauer discover about George after watching the scene?
(a) He cannot direct.
(b) He cut most of the script.
(c) He has produced the wrong movie.
(d) He has forgotten to film a scene.
5. What has this person been doing since the last time May saw him or her?
(c) Flying planes.
(d) Driving cars.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does May know this person?
2. What does Vail share with George, while they are sitting in the room?
3. What is ironic about how she gets where she is going?
4. What is Glogauer settling in to watch?
5. What does Glogauer recognize in George, after hearing George's speech?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)