|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What appears to be led by buffoons, according to Vail?
(a) The New York theatre scene.
(b) The train company.
(c) The state of California.
(d) The movie making industry.
2. How is the picture finishing?
(a) Behind schedule and under budget.
(b) Ahead of schedule and under budget.
(c) Ahead of schedule and over budget.
(d) Behind schedule and over budget.
3. What do May and Jerry leave to do, after they receive the news from Helen Hobart?
(a) Go to work.
(b) Find new students.
(c) Pack up their things.
(d) Speak with Mr. Glogauer.
4. What does Glogauer discover about George after watching the scene?
(a) He cut most of the script.
(b) He has forgotten to film a scene.
(c) He has produced the wrong movie.
(d) He cannot direct.
5. What has Vail not been given in the six months he has been in Hollywood?
(a) A home.
(b) An assignment.
(d) His pay.
Short Answer Questions
1. From where is the script for this movie?
2. What does May believe will be dismal regarding George?
3. For what is George going to be commended by this person?
4. Where will May learn information that concerns her regarding George?
5. How does May get where she is going?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)