|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens at the end of this scene?
(a) May quits.
(b) Jerry, May, and George are fired.
(c) George is promoted.
(d) Mr. Glogauer quits.
2. How is George feeling?
3. In what is Glogauer engaged, when he emerges?
(a) A discussion about going back to New York with May.
(b) A relationship with Susan.
(c) A dinner meeting with some movie executives.
(d) An argument with the director of his next picture.
4. What does Glogauer plan to present to George?
(a) A bonus.
(b) A statue.
(c) A dinnerware set.
(d) An award.
5. When was this script last used?
(a) Twenty years ago.
(b) Last week.
(c) Two years ago.
(d) Six months ago.
Short Answer Questions
1. Should May feel this way regarding George? Why?
2. Where has this person been doing this?
3. What is ironic about how she gets where she is going?
4. Who does May recognize on this trip?
5. Why is this significant for Susan Walker?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)