|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What overshadows May and Jerry's discontent?
(a) Glogauer's appearance.
(b) Clark Gable's appearance.
(c) Helen's appearance.
(d) George's appearance.
2. How is the picture finishing?
(a) Ahead of schedule and over budget.
(b) Behind schedule and over budget.
(c) Ahead of schedule and under budget.
(d) Behind schedule and under budget.
3. What is shocking about this presentation to George?
(a) It is more than anyone's salary.
(b) It is a 106-piece, solid gold dinnerware set.
(c) It is solid platinum.
(d) It is as tall as the building.
4. With whom does George feel this way?
(b) Mr. Glogauer.
5. What does Glogauer recognize in George, after hearing George's speech?
(b) Insight and courage.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is ironic about how she gets where she is going?
2. Where has this person been doing this?
3. How is George to everything, other than his love for Susan and his efforts to make her a talking picture movie star?
4. When is this person expected to arrive on the set?
5. What does there not seem to be much of in this room?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)