|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of play is ONCE IN A LIFETIME?
(a) A tragedy.
(b) A work of nonfiction.
(c) A lighthearted play.
(d) A morbid play.
2. What job does the person they are here to meet have?
(a) He is a gossip columnist.
(b) He is a man in the movie business.
(c) She is an actress.
(d) She is working with Al Jolson.
3. Who is this person that May encounters?
(a) Hillary Hanson.
(b) Henry Herbert.
(c) Hank Hannah.
(d) Helen Hobart.
4. Describe Susan.
(a) She is a very talented actress.
(b) She is beautiful but not too bright.
(c) She is not very attractive.
(d) She is very intelligent.
5. The setting of this scene has a _________ interior.
(c) Heavily gilded.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which member of the trio is struggling on the trip across the country?
2. How have the Schlepkin brothers had ruthless and relentless success in the industry lately?
3. What comes with the advent of the talkie, according to Jerry?
4. Who does May encounter on the train?
5. Describe Jerry Hyland.
Short Essay Questions
1. Who works here? Why do they work here?
2. What is wrong with the script?
3. What has happened to George?
4. Describe George.
5. What does May receive from George?
6. How are May's suspicions confirmed?
7. Where does this scene take place?
8. How does this good luck help the Glogauer Studios?
9. Where is this scene set? Describe the opening of this scene.
10. What is Glogauer's reaction to this news?
This section contains 549 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)