|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the Schlepkin brothers to Glogauer?
(a) His relatives.
(b) His close friends.
(c) An embarrassment.
(d) The stones in his shoe.
2. With what is this person struggling?
(a) To control her anger.
(b) To control his excitement.
(c) To control his thoughts.
(d) To control her nervous energy.
3. How does Helen arrive?
(a) With as much pandemonium as the movie stars.
(b) Just as surprised by the celebrities as the trio.
4. Of what does the trio have another?
(a) Train to catch.
(b) Train ride.
(c) Stroke of good luck.
(d) New plan.
5. What is this person's idea, regarding the new job?
(a) Opening a diction school for actors.
(b) Buying a theatre.
(c) Directing movies.
(d) Taking their vaudeville act on the road.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are the three headed?
2. When was the decision to leave New York City made?
3. Who joins Helen with the compliments and flattery towards this very important person?
4. What does this person that May encounters think about the trio's diction school idea?
5. What do many people in Los Angeles want from this person that May encounters?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is May doing at the beginning of the scene?
2. How does Helen arrive?
3. What is Glogauer's reaction to this news?
4. What does Vail tell George?
5. How does Mr. Glogauer respond to this announcement?
6. How does George, yet again, have good luck?
7. Who does George meet? Describe this person.
8. What is wrong with the script?
9. What has happened to George?
10. What does George tell Susan as the scene opens?
This section contains 610 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)