|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the trio creating, as they travel across the country?
(a) An old idea from years ago.
(b) A deceptive plan.
(c) An egg.
(d) A new idea in Los Angeles.
2. Who has a good idea about the trio's new job?
3. Who works in this building?
(a) Native New Yorkers.
(d) Hopeful actors and actresses.
4. What does this person that May encounters want in exchange?
(a) Part time work.
(b) Fifty percent of the business.
(c) Full time work.
(d) Twenty percent of the business.
5. When does Helen's obsequious behavior come into play?
(a) When Mr. Glogauer arrives.
(b) When Mr. Glogauer leaves.
(c) When the Schlepkin brothers arrive.
(d) When the trio arrives.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the Schlepkin brothers to Glogauer?
2. What is George happily doing as this scene opens?
3. What is this person's idea, regarding the new job?
4. Describe Susan.
5. Describe Jerry Hyland.
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens at the end of the scene?
2. Why does Mary feel hesitant and fearful? Should she feel this way? Why or why not?
3. What does a bellboy announce?
4. What is wrong with the script?
5. How do May and George feel about Jerry's good news?
6. How does Mr. Glogauer respond to this announcement?
7. Who has a good idea? What is this idea? What do the others think about the idea?
8. Describe the setting.
9. What happens when Glogauer finally emerges?
10. What has happened to the original plan during the trio's travel?
This section contains 642 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)