|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Jerry bought for the trio?
(a) A theatre.
(b) A vaudeville act.
(c) A bus.
(d) Tickets for the three of them on the next train to Hollywood.
2. What do May and George think of Jerry's news?
(a) It is what they were hoping for.
(b) It is not what they are expecting.
(c) They are angered by this news.
(d) They are shocked and appalled.
3. What does this person that May encounters think about the trio's diction school idea?
(a) It will not be very successful.
(b) It is a horrible idea.
(c) It might work.
(d) It is a definite money maker.
4. Where is George's new acquaintance headed?
(c) New York.
(d) Las Vegas.
5. Why are these New York performers headed there?
(a) To visit relatives.
(b) To spend time on the beach.
(c) To make their fortune at the onset of talking pictures.
(d) To see movie stars.
Short Answer Questions
1. This idea began in New York, and to where is this new idea leading them?
2. What sends Glogauer into fits?
3. For whom is Susan perfect?
4. When was the decision to leave New York City made?
5. Who requests Mr. Glogauer's presence?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is wrong with the script?
2. How is the trio's plan coming together?
3. What has happened to the original plan during the trio's travel?
4. Describe May.
5. How are May's suspicions confirmed?
6. Describe George.
7. Who does May recognize?
8. Where does this scene take place?
9. How does Mr. Glogauer respond to this announcement?
10. Who does George meet? Describe this person.
This section contains 534 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)