|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are the New York stage performers headed?
(a) To Santa Monica.
(b) To San Francisco.
(c) To Hollywood.
(d) To San Diego.
2. Who requests Mr. Glogauer's presence?
(a) Frank Sinatra.
(b) Frank Lloyd Wright.
(c) The twelve Schlepkin brothers.
3. Why is this person, that May encounters, important?
(a) He is May's cousin.
(b) She is a famous actress.
(c) She is a leading Hollywood gossip columnist.
(d) He is a movie director.
4. How does the trio feel about their new idea, as they slowly traverse the land from one side of the continent to the other?
(a) They become more and more angry.
(b) They become more and more irritated.
(c) They become more and more nervous.
(d) They become more and more excited.
5. Which member of the trio is struggling on the trip across the country?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is George's new acquaintance headed to this location?
2. What else will the person May encounters do for them?
3. What do George and his new acquaintance form?
4. With what is this person struggling?
5. How do they travel from one city to the next?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does a bellboy announce?
2. Who does George meet? Describe this person.
3. How are May's suspicions confirmed?
4. What has Jerry done to the trio?
5. How do May and George feel about Jerry's good news?
6. What does May discover about Jerry? What do these two realize about each other?
7. What is so good about this person the trio meets on the train?
8. Where is this scene set? Describe the opening of this scene.
9. What has happened to the original plan during the trio's travel?
10. What does Glogauer's secretary announce?
This section contains 644 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)