|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the trio hope this very important person will do for them?
(a) Get them jobs somewhere in the United States.
(b) Send them back to New York City.
(c) Buy their dinner.
(d) Put their futures on the fast track.
2. What happens to Jerry's plan, while traveling to the trio's new destination?
(a) It falls short.
(b) It is very successful.
(c) It is not at all successful.
(d) There are no glitches.
3. Why is this person, that May encounters, important?
(a) She is a leading Hollywood gossip columnist.
(b) He is May's cousin.
(c) He is a movie director.
(d) She is a famous actress.
4. When was the decision to leave New York City made?
(a) Yesterday evening.
(b) One week ago.
(c) This morning.
(d) This afternoon.
5. What are the Schlepkin brothers to Glogauer?
(a) An embarrassment.
(b) The stones in his shoe.
(c) His relatives.
(d) His close friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. What can this person that May encounters do to someone's career?
2. How did this decision to leave come about?
3. How does George compare to the fast talking May, Jerry, and Helen?
4. The setting of this scene has a _________ interior.
5. How are those people watching the parade treated by those in the parade?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who does the trio meet on the train?
2. What is so good about this person the trio meets on the train?
3. What has Jerry done to the trio?
4. How does this scene open?
5. How does Mr. Glogauer respond to this announcement?
6. What does George tell Susan as the scene opens?
7. How does George, yet again, have good luck?
8. What does a bellboy announce?
9. How does Glogauer respond to what George has to say?
10. What happens the closer they get to Los Angeles?
This section contains 686 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)