|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is May feeling when she enters the scene?
2. When was the decision to leave New York City made?
(a) This morning.
(b) Yesterday evening.
(c) One week ago.
(d) This afternoon.
3. To whom will this person introduce the trio?
(a) Mae West.
(c) The Schlepkin brothers.
(d) Mr. Glogauer.
4. Why is this decision to leave made, according to Jerry?
(a) They can earn a great deal of money.
(b) He wants to be on Broadway.
(c) They could be successful in Chicago.
(d) He is tired of New York City.
5. What is fortunate for May, regarding this person she encounters?
(a) Helen is in a good mood.
(b) Helen remembers her fondly.
(c) Her cousin is kind.
(d) The police officer likes her.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Helen arrive?
2. In what city is this building located?
3. What do the other two think of this new job idea?
4. How did this decision to leave come about?
5. What job does the person they are here to meet have?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens at the end of the scene?
2. Where is this scene set? Describe the opening of this scene.
3. For whom do Jerry, May, and George wait? Why? What will this person do for them?
4. Who has a good idea? What is this idea? What do the others think about the idea?
5. How is the trio's plan coming together?
6. What has Jerry done to the trio?
7. Who works here? Why do they work here?
8. How does Glogauer react upon the completion of filming?
9. How does George, yet again, have good luck?
10. Where has this person that May recognizes been?
This section contains 652 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)