|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Jerry, with what kind of news does he return?
(a) Good news.
(b) Horrible news.
(c) Bad news.
(d) Sad news.
2. When was the decision to leave New York City made?
(a) This morning.
(b) This afternoon.
(c) Yesterday evening.
(d) One week ago.
3. Describe Susan.
(a) She is a very talented actress.
(b) She is beautiful but not too bright.
(c) She is very intelligent.
(d) She is not very attractive.
4. Who joins Helen with the compliments and flattery towards this very important person?
(a) Jerry and May.
(b) Mr. Glogauer and the Schlepkins.
(c) Jerry, May, and George.
(d) The Schlepkins and George.
5. What do the other two think of this new job idea?
(a) May and George refuse to go along with the plan.
(b) Helen and May are nervous about the idea.
(c) Jerry and George agree that it seems like a monumental idea .
(d) Jerry and May are hesitant to agree to the idea.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what are the three basking, as they are traveling to their new destination?
2. Where does George meet this person?
3. Who is this person that May encounters?
4. What does this parade set off?
5. Who requests Mr. Glogauer's presence?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens at the end of the scene?
2. How does this good luck help the Glogauer Studios?
3. Describe George.
4. What do Mary and Jerry discuss, regarding George?
5. Why has Jerry done this?
6. What does Vail tell George?
7. Describe how everyone feels on the set.
8. What does a bellboy announce?
9. Describe how the first scene opens.
10. What has happened to George?
This section contains 585 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)