|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the first scene open?
(a) In a two-bit hotel room.
(b) In May's home.
(c) At a bus stop.
(d) At an audition.
2. What sends Glogauer into fits?
(a) The mention of the Schlepkin name.
(b) Seeing the trio.
(c) His new medication.
(d) The fish he eats, to which he is allergic.
3. In what building is this interior located?
(a) The Glogauer Studios.
(b) The Hotel Hilton.
(c) The Kodak Theatre.
(d) The Hotel Stilton.
4. How is May feeling when she enters the scene?
5. Why do they work these jobs in this building?
(a) To earn a large income.
(b) In the hopes of being discovered by some movie industry executive.
(c) In the hopes of creating a popular movie.
(d) To see shows for free.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom will this person introduce the trio?
2. For whom are Jerry, May, and George waiting in this building?
3. What has Jerry bought for the trio?
4. What do the other two think of this new job idea?
5. Who works in this building?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who works here? Why do they work here?
2. Who does the trio meet on the train?
3. How does Glogauer react upon the completion of filming?
4. What is wrong with the script?
5. Describe how the first scene opens.
6. Where does this scene take place?
7. How does George, yet again, have good luck?
8. Who does May recognize?
9. How does Helen arrive?
10. How does George feel about himself? What does Glogauer settle in to watch?
This section contains 523 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)