Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is George happily doing as this scene opens?
(a) Thumbing through a copy of Variety magazine.
(b) Flirting with young actresses.
(c) Reading a new script.
(d) Watching television.
2. Where are the three headed?
(c) Atlantic City.
3. In what are the three basking, as they are traveling to their new destination?
(a) Their new fame.
(b) The glow of the new money-making idea.
(c) The hot sun.
(d) Their own embarrassment.
4. What has Jerry done to the trio's act?
(a) He has sold the vaudeville act.
(b) Found a new theatre for them to perform in.
(c) He has found a new agent.
(d) He has landed them roles in a Broadway play.
5. What is the trio creating, as they travel across the country?
(a) A new idea in Los Angeles.
(b) An old idea from years ago.
(c) A deceptive plan.
(d) An egg.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Jerry bought for the trio?
2. How does the trio feel about this person's offer?
3. How did this decision to leave come about?
4. What happens to Jerry's plan, while traveling to the trio's new destination?
5. What does this person that May encounters think about the trio's diction school idea?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe May.
2. What is Glogauer's reaction to this news?
3. How does Glogauer react upon the completion of filming?
4. Who does the trio meet on the train?
5. What has Jerry done to the trio?
6. What does May receive from George?
7. Describe George at this point in the play.
8. How are May's suspicions confirmed?
9. Why does Mary feel hesitant and fearful? Should she feel this way? Why or why not?
10. Describe the scene in the lobby.
This section contains 626 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)