|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which member of the trio is struggling on the trip across the country?
2. With what is this person struggling?
(a) To control his excitement.
(b) To control her anger.
(c) To control her nervous energy.
(d) To control his thoughts.
3. What does this parade set off?
(a) An interest in parades.
(b) The fire alarm.
(c) The holiday season.
(d) Squeals from autograph seekers.
4. Describe Jerry Hyland.
(a) He is lazy.
(b) He is flighty.
(c) He is the worrier.
(d) He is the doer.
5. What are the Schlepkin brothers to Glogauer?
(a) The stones in his shoe.
(b) An embarrassment.
(c) His close friends.
(d) His relatives.
Short Answer Questions
1. This idea began in New York, and to where is this new idea leading them?
2. Of what news is May waiting?
3. Who announces that Mr. Glogauer's presence is requested?
4. What is the trio creating, as they travel across the country?
5. What has Jerry bought for the trio?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does this good luck help the Glogauer Studios?
2. How does Mr. Glogauer respond to this announcement?
3. How do they feel about the trip?
4. Who does George meet? Describe this person.
5. What does Vail tell George?
6. Who does the trio meet on the train?
7. What is symbolism that is found in this scene?
8. What makes Vail decide to leave?
9. How does George feel about himself? What does Glogauer settle in to watch?
10. What do Mary and Jerry discuss, regarding George?
This section contains 648 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)