|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of play is ONCE IN A LIFETIME?
(a) A tragedy.
(b) A morbid play.
(c) A lighthearted play.
(d) A work of nonfiction.
2. Why is this person, that May encounters, important?
(a) He is a movie director.
(b) She is a famous actress.
(c) He is May's cousin.
(d) She is a leading Hollywood gossip columnist.
3. Who has a good idea about the trio's new job?
4. What does this person that May encounters offer to do?
(a) Work as a teacher.
(b) Be their first student.
(c) Help promote it .
(d) Not keep them from their plans.
5. Who rudely interrupts George from what he is happily doing?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the trio creating, as they travel across the country?
2. How does George compare to the fast talking May, Jerry, and Helen?
3. This idea began in New York, and to where is this new idea leading them?
4. On what will they capitalize, if they take this advice and create a new job for the trio?
5. Who is this very important person that Helen and the others compliment?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where has this person that May recognizes been?
2. What do the playwrights show about the film industry?
3. How do Helen and the trio act when Mr. Glogauer arrives?
4. How are May's suspicions confirmed?
5. How does May feel about the diction school? How do the others react to her suspicions?
6. Who does May recognize?
7. Describe how the first scene opens.
8. How does Glogauer react upon the completion of filming?
9. How does George, yet again, have good luck?
10. Why does Mary feel hesitant and fearful? Should she feel this way? Why or why not?
This section contains 680 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)