|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do May and George think of Jerry's news?
(a) It is not what they are expecting.
(b) They are shocked and appalled.
(c) It is what they were hoping for.
(d) They are angered by this news.
2. With what is this person struggling?
(a) To control her anger.
(b) To control his excitement.
(c) To control her nervous energy.
(d) To control his thoughts.
3. Who does George meet, while traveling across the continent with the trio?
(a) A relative.
(b) A girl.
(c) A director.
(d) A movie star.
4. How have the Schlepkin brothers had ruthless and relentless success in the industry lately?
(a) With the new trio they have just hired.
(b) With Ethel Merman, their new star.
(c) With Al Jolson and the talking picture.
(d) Their new silent film.
5. Who made this decision to leave New York City?
Short Answer Questions
1. For whom is May waiting?
2. How does the trio feel about this person's offer?
3. When was the decision to leave New York City made?
4. Who has a good idea about the trio's new job?
5. In what building is this interior located?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the scene in the lobby.
2. For whom do Jerry, May, and George wait? Why? What will this person do for them?
3. Who does May recognize?
4. How are May's suspicions confirmed?
5. What has happened to the original plan during the trio's travel?
6. How does this scene open?
7. Where has this person that May recognizes been?
8. What happens when Glogauer finally emerges?
9. How does Glogauer appear as he enters the scene? Why does he appear this way?
10. What do Mary and Jerry discuss, regarding George?
This section contains 655 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)