|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does this person that May encounters offer to do?
(a) Be their first student.
(b) Work as a teacher.
(c) Help promote it .
(d) Not keep them from their plans.
2. Where does George meet this person?
(a) On the train.
(b) In Los Angeles.
(c) In New York.
(d) At the station.
3. Of what does the trio have another?
(a) Train ride.
(b) Stroke of good luck.
(c) Train to catch.
(d) New plan.
4. How are those people watching the parade treated by those in the parade?
(a) They are treated like celebrities.
(b) They are chased by the animals in the parade.
(c) They are more often than not rebuffed by the silent celebrities.
(d) They are greeted by friendly celebrities.
5. For whom is Susan perfect?
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom will this person introduce the trio?
2. Where are the three headed?
3. What can this person that May encounters do to someone's career?
4. How did this decision to leave come about?
5. Why do they work these jobs in this building?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does George tell Susan as the scene opens?
2. Why has Jerry done this?
3. Where is this scene set? Describe the opening of this scene.
4. What is Glogauer's reaction to this news?
5. What is so good about this person the trio meets on the train?
6. What happens at the end of the scene?
7. What do Mary and Jerry discuss, regarding George?
8. Who does May recognize?
9. How does Glogauer respond to what George has to say?
10. What has Jerry done to the trio?
This section contains 636 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)