|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do May and George think of Jerry's news?
(a) They are shocked and appalled.
(b) It is not what they are expecting.
(c) They are angered by this news.
(d) It is what they were hoping for.
2. For whom is Susan perfect?
3. Who is this very important person that Helen and the others compliment?
(a) Mr. Glogauer
(b) Al Jolson.
(c) The trio.
4. What happens to Jerry's plan, while traveling to the trio's new destination?
(a) It is not at all successful.
(b) It is very successful.
(c) It falls short.
(d) There are no glitches.
5. What has Jerry done to the trio's act?
(a) He has found a new agent.
(b) He has sold the vaudeville act.
(c) Found a new theatre for them to perform in.
(d) He has landed them roles in a Broadway play.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do many people in Los Angeles want from this person that May encounters?
2. Who works in this building?
3. What does the trio hope this very important person will do for them?
4. Why are these New York performers headed there?
5. Of what does the trio have another?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe George at this point in the play.
2. Why has Jerry done this?
3. Describe George.
4. How do May and George feel about Jerry's good news?
5. How do they feel about the trip?
6. What is wrong with the script?
7. Describe how the first scene opens.
8. Where is this scene set? Describe the opening of this scene.
9. What does May receive from George?
10. How does George, yet again, have good luck?
This section contains 614 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)