|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Glogauer recognize in George, after hearing George's speech?
(c) Insight and courage.
2. How does Glogauer feel when he makes his discovery regarding the scene?
3. What is constantly happening in this room?
4. What does Vail continue, while sitting with George?
(a) Telling George jokes.
(c) His soapbox speech.
5. What has Vail not been given in the six months he has been in Hollywood?
(b) A home.
(c) An assignment.
(d) His pay.
6. Who is expected to arrive on the set?
(c) Mr. Glogauer.
7. When is this person expected to arrive on the set?
(a) One week.
(b) Next month.
(d) Any minute.
8. What concern does May share with George and Jerry?
(a) She wants to go back to New York.
(b) That the screen tests of their first pupils have not been received favorably by Mr. Glogauer.
(c) George is no longer working at the school.
(d) She does not enjoy her job.
9. What is shocking about this presentation to George?
(a) It is a 106-piece, solid gold dinnerware set.
(b) It is as tall as the building.
(c) It is solid platinum.
(d) It is more than anyone's salary.
10. Why is this significant for Susan Walker?
(a) She is not a good actress.
(b) She has never walked out of a movie set.
(c) It is her first movie.
(d) It is her last movie.
11. Why would this person be allowed in this place?
(a) He loves this city.
(b) He is a playwright.
(c) She has lived here her whole life.
(d) It is very inspirational.
12. How is George feeling?
13. Where is this person now headed?
(a) Back to New York.
(b) To Miami.
(c) To bed.
(d) Back to Los Angeles.
14. What is unique about where this person has been?
(a) It is surrounded by mountains and the ocean.
(b) It caters only to playwrights.
(c) It has the tallest buildings.
(d) It is filled with celebrities.
15. What does there not seem to be much of in this room?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does George plan to begin immediately as head of studio productions?
2. What is Susan able to do well?
3. What is somewhat sad about this trip?
4. Of what does George remind Glogauer, after Glogauer says why he does not want Susan as the country girl?
5. With whom does George feel this way?
This section contains 475 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)