|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Susan dressed?
(a) Like a flapper.
(b) Like a cow girl.
(c) Like a bride.
(d) Like a secretary.
2. Why does Glogauer not want Susan to play the role of the country girl?
(a) He wants a girl who is somewhat scandalous.
(b) He wants an established star.
(c) She is not intelligent enough.
(d) She is not pretty enough.
3. For what is George going to be commended by this person?
(a) His directing success.
(b) His acting abilities.
(c) His kindness.
(d) His management success.
4. Who joins May on her trip?
(a) Mr. Glogauer.
(b) Jerry and George.
(d) The twelve Schlepkin brothers.
5. How does May know this person?
(a) She has seen him every day she rides the bus.
(b) She had met him previously.
(c) The two went to school together.
(d) She is the woman who drives May around town.
6. What does May believe will be dismal regarding George?
(a) George's next movie.
(b) The reviews of George's movie.
(c) George's life with Susan.
(d) George's life in Hollywood.
7. What does May receive from George?
(a) A telegram.
(c) A phone call.
(d) A letter.
8. How is George to everything, other than his love for Susan and his efforts to make her a talking picture movie star?
9. What do May and Jerry leave to do, after they receive the news from Helen Hobart?
(a) Go to work.
(b) Find new students.
(c) Pack up their things.
(d) Speak with Mr. Glogauer.
10. What Is May's intent for the movie industry?
(a) To only employ kind people.
(b) To lower the salaries.
(c) To makes some long, overdue changes to the mechanics of it.
(d) To make sure the actresses are both beautiful and intelligent.
11. Who does May recognize on this trip?
(a) The chauffeur.
(b) Another passenger.
(c) The bus driver.
(d) The pilot.
12. Who is this person that she knows?
(a) Lawrence Vail.
(b) Laurie DeVito.
(c) Larry Bird.
(d) Lauryn Hill.
13. How is George feeling?
14. What does Glogauer plan to present to George?
(a) A bonus.
(b) An award.
(c) A statue.
(d) A dinnerware set.
15. What does Vail continue, while sitting with George?
(b) Telling George jokes.
(d) His soapbox speech.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Glogauer discover about George after watching the scene?
2. What is Susan able to do well?
3. There is an air of _____________ in this scene.
4. From where is the script for this movie?
5. How is the picture finishing?
This section contains 441 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)