Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is George to everything, other than his love for Susan and his efforts to make her a talking picture movie star?
2. In what is Glogauer engaged, when he emerges?
(a) A discussion about going back to New York with May.
(b) A dinner meeting with some movie executives.
(c) A relationship with Susan.
(d) An argument with the director of his next picture.
3. How is Susan dressed?
(a) Like a flapper.
(b) Like a secretary.
(c) Like a cow girl.
(d) Like a bride.
4. Where does Vail head after leaving Los Angeles?
(a) To Colorado.
(b) Back to the East coast.
(c) Back to Los Angeles.
(d) To Florida.
5. There is an air of _____________ in this scene.
6. What is Vitaphone?
(a) A new hair product used by Hollywood actresses.
(b) A new telephone company.
(c) A vitamin company.
(d) The company that brings sound to movies.
7. What is Glogauer settling in to watch?
(a) The filming of the last scene.
(b) A rough edited version of his movie.
(c) The filming of the first scene.
(d) The filming of the entire movie.
8. Who has been cast as a simple, country girl in the next movie?
(a) A scandalous actress.
9. What does Glogauer recognize in George, after hearing George's speech?
(b) Insight and courage.
10. What does Glogauer plan to present to George?
(a) A dinnerware set.
(b) A statue.
(c) A bonus.
(d) An award.
11. How is the picture finishing?
(a) Ahead of schedule and over budget.
(b) Behind schedule and under budget.
(c) Ahead of schedule and under budget.
(d) Behind schedule and over budget.
12. What is evidenced when Susan speaks almost anything?
(a) She is very intelligent.
(b) English is not her first language.
(c) She is not bright.
(d) She has a speech impediment.
13. From where is the script for this movie?
(a) A New York play.
(b) An unsuccessful film.
(c) The Schlepkin brothers.
(d) A new Al Jolson movie.
14. Why would this person be allowed in this place?
(a) He is a playwright.
(b) She has lived here her whole life.
(c) It is very inspirational.
(d) He loves this city.
15. Should May feel this way regarding George? Why?
(a) No, she had a good life in New York.
(b) No, she is just upset.
(c) No, even though his movie is a failure.
(d) No, her feelings are unfounded.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom is George waiting in the reception area when Glogauer finally emerges?
2. How is George feeling at this moment?
3. What is constantly happening in this room?
4. What is Susan able to do well?
5. What does May believe will be dismal regarding George?
This section contains 446 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)