|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does May believe will be dismal regarding George?
(a) George's life with Susan.
(b) George's life in Hollywood.
(c) George's next movie.
(d) The reviews of George's movie.
2. What does May receive from George?
(a) A telegram.
(c) A letter.
(d) A phone call.
3. Why does May feel this way?
(a) She is reading the reviews of George's movie.
(b) She misses Jerry.
(c) She is ready to be back home.
(d) She is upset that the school did not last.
4. How does May know this person?
(a) She had met him previously.
(b) The two went to school together.
(c) She has seen him every day she rides the bus.
(d) She is the woman who drives May around town.
5. How does Glogauer feel when he makes his discovery regarding the scene?
6. Who is this person that she knows?
(a) Lawrence Vail.
(b) Lauryn Hill.
(c) Larry Bird.
(d) Laurie DeVito.
7. What is Glogauer settling in to watch?
(a) A rough edited version of his movie.
(b) The filming of the first scene.
(c) The filming of the entire movie.
(d) The filming of the last scene.
8. What does May feel on part of her trip back, which fits her personality?
(a) Hesitancy and fear.
9. How does May get where she is going?
(a) In an airplane.
(b) In her car.
(c) In a bus.
(d) In a Pullman car.
10. Who has been cast as a simple, country girl in the next movie?
(d) A scandalous actress.
11. Who joins May on her trip?
(a) Jerry and George.
(b) Mr. Glogauer.
(c) The twelve Schlepkin brothers.
12. What does George ask of May?
(a) To return to Hollywood.
(b) To stay in New York.
(c) To open Glogauer Studios in New York.
(d) If he can stay with her for awhile.
13. Where has this person been doing this?
(a) In New York.
(b) At a sanitarium.
(c) In Los Angeles.
(d) In Hollywood.
14. What is evidenced when Susan speaks almost anything?
(a) She has a speech impediment.
(b) English is not her first language.
(c) She is not bright.
(d) She is very intelligent.
15. Into what does George launch to convince Glogauer to hire Susan as the country girl?
(b) A new movie idea.
(c) Vail's speech.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Jerry give no credence to May's worries?
2. What does Vail continue, while sitting with George?
3. Who is expected to arrive on the set?
4. What do May and Jerry discuss regarding George's first film effort?
5. What is Susan able to do well?
This section contains 449 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)