|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Susan able to do well?
(b) Say her one line.
2. What does Vail share with George, while they are sitting in the room?
(a) His secrets to being a successful playwright.
(b) A sandwich.
(c) A car on the train.
(d) His angst about being hired as a playwright, leaving his home in New York and coming to work at a job where he has nothing to do.
3. What is Susan Walker about to do at the beginning of this scene?
(a) Shoot the last scene.
(b) Shoot the first scene.
(c) Leave the set.
(d) Have her acting debut.
4. Where will May learn information that concerns her regarding George?
(a) Her first day back in New York.
(b) On the television.
(c) From a telegraph.
(d) In the Los Angeles newspapers.
5. What does Glogauer recognize in George, after hearing George's speech?
(c) Insight and courage.
6. How does Glogauer feel when he makes his discovery regarding the scene?
7. How is the picture finishing?
(a) Behind schedule and under budget.
(b) Ahead of schedule and under budget.
(c) Behind schedule and over budget.
(d) Ahead of schedule and over budget.
8. Where is this scene set?
(a) New York.
(b) A train.
(c) The Hotel Stilton.
(d) In the Glogauer Studios reception area.
9. Where has this person been doing this?
(a) In Los Angeles.
(b) In New York.
(c) At a sanitarium.
(d) In Hollywood.
10. What does May learn about George's movie?
(a) New York is an exciting city.
(b) The movie premiere is a huge success.
(c) The movie receives mediocre reviews.
(d) Jerry will return to her.
11. What has Vail not been given in the six months he has been in Hollywood?
(a) His pay.
(b) A home.
(c) An assignment.
12. What does May believe will be dismal regarding George?
(a) George's life with Susan.
(b) George's life in Hollywood.
(c) George's next movie.
(d) The reviews of George's movie.
13. What does May feel on part of her trip back, which fits her personality?
(d) Hesitancy and fear.
14. Who has been cast as a simple, country girl in the next movie?
(c) A scandalous actress.
15. From where is the script for this movie?
(a) The Schlepkin brothers.
(b) A new Al Jolson movie.
(c) A New York play.
(d) An unsuccessful film.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is George feeling at this moment?
2. What is Glogauer settling in to watch?
3. How is George to everything, other than his love for Susan and his efforts to make her a talking picture movie star?
4. Where does May go?
5. What is somewhat sad about this trip?
This section contains 500 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)