|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does May get where she is going?
(a) In a Pullman car.
(b) In an airplane.
(c) In a bus.
(d) In her car.
2. There is an air of _____________ in this scene.
3. What does May receive from George?
(a) A letter.
(b) A phone call.
(d) A telegram.
4. May's suspicions about what are confirmed by Helen Hobart?
(a) She has a new job in New York.
(b) The closing of the diction school.
(c) Vaudeville is over.
(d) George has quit.
5. Where has this person been doing this?
(a) In Los Angeles.
(b) At a sanitarium.
(c) In New York.
(d) In Hollywood.
6. What overshadows May and Jerry's discontent?
(a) Helen's appearance.
(b) Glogauer's appearance.
(c) George's appearance.
(d) Clark Gable's appearance.
7. What does Glogauer recognize in George, after hearing George's speech?
(c) Insight and courage.
8. Who does May recognize on this trip?
(a) The chauffeur.
(b) The pilot.
(c) Another passenger.
(d) The bus driver.
9. Where is this feeling felt?
(a) On the train.
(b) In the restaurant.
(c) In the car.
(d) On the set.
10. Where will May learn information that concerns her regarding George?
(a) In the Los Angeles newspapers.
(b) On the television.
(c) From a telegraph.
(d) Her first day back in New York.
11. Where does May go?
(a) Back to New York.
(b) Back to Chicago.
(c) Back to Los Angeles.
(d) Back to her apartment.
12. From where does May know this person?
(b) Glogauer's reception area.
(c) The Los Angeles Bus Company.
(d) Lawrence North High School.
13. What Is May's intent for the movie industry?
(a) To only employ kind people.
(b) To lower the salaries.
(c) To make sure the actresses are both beautiful and intelligent.
(d) To makes some long, overdue changes to the mechanics of it.
14. Who has been cast as a simple, country girl in the next movie?
(d) A scandalous actress.
15. What does there not seem to be much of in this room?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do May and Jerry discuss regarding George's first film effort?
2. Where does Vail head after leaving Los Angeles?
3. Why does May feel this way?
4. How is Susan dressed?
5. How is George feeling at this moment?
This section contains 409 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)