|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where will May learn information that concerns her regarding George?
(a) Her first day back in New York.
(b) On the television.
(c) In the Los Angeles newspapers.
(d) From a telegraph.
2. How is George feeling?
3. What has this person been doing since the last time May saw him or her?
(b) Driving cars.
(c) Flying planes.
4. How is George feeling at this moment?
(a) Very nervous.
(b) Extremely shocked.
(c) Immensely pleased.
(d) Very surprised.
5. Why does Glogauer not want Susan to play the role of the country girl?
(a) She is not pretty enough.
(b) He wants a girl who is somewhat scandalous.
(c) She is not intelligent enough.
(d) He wants an established star.
6. What is unique about where this person has been?
(a) It is filled with celebrities.
(b) It has the tallest buildings.
(c) It is surrounded by mountains and the ocean.
(d) It caters only to playwrights.
7. What is George's first act of business as the head of studio productions?
(a) Hug Glogauer.
(b) Build a new studio.
(c) Call his friends.
(d) Hire Susan for the role of the country girl.
8. What does Glogauer recognize in George, after hearing George's speech?
(a) Insight and courage.
9. What does Glogauer discover about George after watching the scene?
(a) He cannot direct.
(b) He has forgotten to film a scene.
(c) He cut most of the script.
(d) He has produced the wrong movie.
10. What is Glogauer settling in to watch?
(a) The filming of the last scene.
(b) The filming of the first scene.
(c) The filming of the entire movie.
(d) A rough edited version of his movie.
11. What is constantly happening in this room?
12. What does May receive from George?
(a) A telegram.
(c) A letter.
(d) A phone call.
13. When is this person expected to arrive on the set?
(b) Next month.
(c) One week.
(d) Any minute.
14. What does Glogauer plan to present to George?
(a) A statue.
(b) A bonus.
(c) An award.
(d) A dinnerware set.
15. Why does Jerry give no credence to May's worries?
(a) He is always positive.
(b) He does not want to go back to New York.
(c) He is fully immersed in Hollywood mode.
(d) He believes their school is good.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Glogauer feel when he makes his discovery regarding the scene?
2. From where does May know this person?
3. What do May and Jerry leave to do, after they receive the news from Helen Hobart?
4. What is ironic about how she gets where she is going?
5. What is Susan Walker about to do at the beginning of this scene?
This section contains 488 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)