|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does George plan to begin immediately as head of studio productions?
(a) Launch the public relations that will make her a star.
(b) Filming a movie.
(c) Hiring new actors and actresses.
(d) Writing a new movie plot.
2. What does Glogauer plan to present to George?
(a) A bonus.
(b) A dinnerware set.
(c) A statue.
(d) An award.
3. When is this person expected to arrive on the set?
(b) One week.
(c) Any minute.
(d) Next month.
4. What does George ask of May?
(a) To return to Hollywood.
(b) If he can stay with her for awhile.
(c) To stay in New York.
(d) To open Glogauer Studios in New York.
5. With whom is George waiting in the reception area when Glogauer finally emerges?
(d) No one.
6. How is George feeling at this moment?
(a) Extremely shocked.
(b) Very surprised.
(c) Immensely pleased.
(d) Very nervous.
7. What is Vitaphone?
(a) The company that brings sound to movies.
(b) A new telephone company.
(c) A new hair product used by Hollywood actresses.
(d) A vitamin company.
8. What is Susan Walker about to do at the beginning of this scene?
(a) Have her acting debut.
(b) Leave the set.
(c) Shoot the last scene.
(d) Shoot the first scene.
9. What does there not seem to be much of in this room?
10. What is Glogauer settling in to watch?
(a) The filming of the first scene.
(b) The filming of the last scene.
(c) The filming of the entire movie.
(d) A rough edited version of his movie.
11. What do May and Jerry discuss regarding George's first film effort?
(a) His talent.
(b) The choice of actors and actresses.
(c) The beautiful scenery.
(d) The numerous flaws.
12. Who does May recognize on this trip?
(a) The chauffeur.
(b) Another passenger.
(c) The pilot.
(d) The bus driver.
13. What is Susan able to do well?
(b) Say her one line.
14. From where is the script for this movie?
(a) A New York play.
(b) An unsuccessful film.
(c) A new Al Jolson movie.
(d) The Schlepkin brothers.
15. What has this person been doing since the last time May saw him or her?
(a) Flying planes.
(d) Driving cars.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does George feel this way?
2. Where is this person now headed?
3. May's suspicions about what are confirmed by Helen Hobart?
4. What does May receive from George?
5. Of what does George remind Glogauer, after Glogauer says why he does not want Susan as the country girl?
This section contains 444 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)