|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As what do these people work in this building?
(a) Waiters and cigarette girls.
2. Who joins Helen with the compliments and flattery towards this very important person?
(a) Jerry, May, and George.
(b) Jerry and May.
(c) The Schlepkins and George.
(d) Mr. Glogauer and the Schlepkins.
3. How are those people watching the parade treated by those in the parade?
(a) They are chased by the animals in the parade.
(b) They are treated like celebrities.
(c) They are greeted by friendly celebrities.
(d) They are more often than not rebuffed by the silent celebrities.
4. What kind of parade goes through the lobby of this building?
(a) A parade of movie stars.
(b) Th Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade.
(c) A parade of zoo animals.
(d) The Rose Parade.
5. On what will they capitalize, if they take this advice and create a new job for the trio?
(a) The conversion of silent movie stars to the new medium of talkies.
(b) The need for Hollywood directors.
(c) The historic value of the theatre.
(d) The need for vaudeville shows around the country.
6. When does Helen's obsequious behavior come into play?
(a) When Mr. Glogauer arrives.
(b) When the trio arrives.
(c) When Mr. Glogauer leaves.
(d) When the Schlepkin brothers arrive.
7. What is the name of the person George meets?
8. Where are the three headed?
(a) Atlantic City.
9. What does this person that May encounters offer to do?
(a) Help promote it .
(b) Not keep them from their plans.
(c) Work as a teacher.
(d) Be their first student.
10. Who works in this building?
(b) Hopeful actors and actresses.
(c) Native New Yorkers.
11. Of what does the trio have another?
(a) Stroke of good luck.
(b) Train to catch.
(c) Train ride.
(d) New plan.
12. How does the trio feel about their new idea, as they slowly traverse the land from one side of the continent to the other?
(a) They become more and more excited.
(b) They become more and more angry.
(c) They become more and more nervous.
(d) They become more and more irritated.
13. What do the other two think of this new job idea?
(a) May and George refuse to go along with the plan.
(b) Jerry and May are hesitant to agree to the idea.
(c) Jerry and George agree that it seems like a monumental idea .
(d) Helen and May are nervous about the idea.
14. Where does George meet this person?
(a) In Los Angeles.
(b) At the station.
(c) In New York.
(d) On the train.
15. What is this person's idea, regarding the new job?
(a) Directing movies.
(b) Buying a theatre.
(c) Opening a diction school for actors.
(d) Taking their vaudeville act on the road.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom will this person introduce the trio?
2. What are the Schlepkin brothers to Glogauer?
3. What kind of play is ONCE IN A LIFETIME?
4. In what building is this interior located?
5. Who is also dining at the hotel tonight and for whom Mr. Glogauer does not care?
This section contains 518 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)