|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what city is this building located?
(a) In Los Angeles.
(b) In San Francisco.
(c) In San Diego.
(d) In New York.
2. According to Jerry, with what kind of news does he return?
(a) Bad news.
(b) Sad news.
(c) Good news.
(d) Horrible news.
3. What do May and George think of Jerry's news?
(a) They are angered by this news.
(b) They are shocked and appalled.
(c) It is not what they are expecting.
(d) It is what they were hoping for.
4. Where are the New York stage performers headed?
(a) To San Francisco.
(b) To Santa Monica.
(c) To San Diego.
(d) To Hollywood.
5. With what is this person struggling?
(a) To control her nervous energy.
(b) To control her anger.
(c) To control his excitement.
(d) To control his thoughts.
6. What do George and his new acquaintance form?
(a) An acting studio.
(b) A mutual hatred.
(c) A fast friendship.
(d) A social club.
7. What does this person that May encounters think about the trio's diction school idea?
(a) It is a definite money maker.
(b) It is a horrible idea.
(c) It will not be very successful.
(d) It might work.
8. How does Helen arrive?
(a) Just as surprised by the celebrities as the trio.
(b) With as much pandemonium as the movie stars.
9. How are those people watching the parade treated by those in the parade?
(a) They are greeted by friendly celebrities.
(b) They are more often than not rebuffed by the silent celebrities.
(c) They are chased by the animals in the parade.
(d) They are treated like celebrities.
10. In what are the three basking, as they are traveling to their new destination?
(a) The hot sun.
(b) Their new fame.
(c) The glow of the new money-making idea.
(d) Their own embarrassment.
11. Who does May encounter on the train?
(a) An old friend.
(b) A police officer.
(c) Her cousin.
(d) An old enemy.
12. Who is also dining at the hotel tonight and for whom Mr. Glogauer does not care?
(a) Vivian Leigh.
(b) Frank Sinatra.
(c) Ethel Merman.
(d) The twelve Schlepkin brothers.
13. What does this parade set off?
(a) The holiday season.
(b) An interest in parades.
(c) Squeals from autograph seekers.
(d) The fire alarm.
14. Who made this decision to leave New York City?
15. Where is George's new acquaintance headed?
(b) New York.
(c) Las Vegas.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Glogauer agree to the diction school?
2. Of what does the trio have another?
3. What has Jerry bought for the trio?
4. What does this person that May encounters want in exchange?
5. For whom are Jerry, May, and George waiting in this building?
This section contains 488 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)