Short Answer Questions Key
1. What kind of play is ONCE IN A LIFETIME?
A lighthearted play.
2. Where are the New York stage performers headed?
3. Why are these New York performers headed there?
To make their fortune at the onset of talking pictures.
4. Of the main characters, who is the worrier?
5. Describe Jerry Hyland.
He is the doer.
6. Who is an actor who is rather young, and single, and somewhat carefree and oblivious?
7. Where does the first scene open?
In a two-bit hotel room.
This section contains 4,448 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)