Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Act 1, Scene 1
1. What kind of play is ONCE IN A LIFETIME?
2. Where are the New York stage performers headed?
3. Why are these New York performers headed there?
4. Of the main characters, who is the worrier?
5. Describe Jerry Hyland.
6. Who is an actor who is rather young, and single, and somewhat carefree and oblivious?
7. Where does the first scene open?
8. What is George happily doing as this scene opens?
9. Who rudely interrupts George from what he is happily doing?
10. How is May feeling when she enters the scene?
11. For whom is May waiting?
12. Of what news is May waiting?
This section contains 1,653 words|
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)