|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Lawrence Vail, a playwright, been waiting for days to do?
(a) Leave for New York.
(b) To see Mr. Glogauer.
(c) Go to sleep.
(d) Write a play.
2. Who does George meet, while traveling across the continent with the trio?
(a) A relative.
(b) A director.
(c) A movie star.
(d) A girl.
3. How does Helen arrive?
(a) With as much pandemonium as the movie stars.
(c) Just as surprised by the celebrities as the trio.
4. How powerful is this person that May encounters?
(a) Very powerful.
(b) More powerful than he thinks.
(c) Less powerful than she thinks.
(d) Slightly powerful.
5. Of what news is May waiting?
(a) Whether she is cast in a new Broadway show.
(b) A sorely needed job for the trio.
(c) A date with Jerry.
(d) The reviews from her new play.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is George feeling at this moment?
2. What does George ask of May?
3. What does Glogauer plan to present to George?
4. To whom will this person introduce the trio?
5. How does Glogauer appear?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)