|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is George's new acquaintance headed to this location?
(a) To become a bartender.
(b) To become an actress on the stage.
(c) To become an actress.
(d) To become a Ziegfeld Follies girl.
2. What is constantly happening in this room?
3. How does George compare to the fast talking May, Jerry, and Helen?
(a) He is an even faster talker.
(b) He is bored.
(c) He is not quite in their league.
(d) He keeps up quite well.
4. How have the Schlepkin brothers had ruthless and relentless success in the industry lately?
(a) With Al Jolson and the talking picture.
(b) With the new trio they have just hired.
(c) With Ethel Merman, their new star.
(d) Their new silent film.
5. What is this new trend?
(a) Travel movies.
(b) Boat movies.
(c) Airplane movies.
(d) War movies.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the Schlepkin brothers to Glogauer?
2. What were May and George hoping Jerry would land?
3. What do George and his new acquaintance form?
4. How do they feel at first about Jerry's news?
5. For what are these people here?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)