|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does George meet this person?
(a) At the station.
(b) In New York.
(c) In Los Angeles.
(d) On the train.
2. What is humorous about what hangs above each door?
(a) They are fake flowers.
(b) The wreaths are from Christmas two years ago.
(c) They are lit up every time one of those doors opens or closes.
(d) The apartment numbers are wrong.
3. What can this person that May encounters do to someone's career?
(a) Make it.
(b) Break it.
(c) Make or break it.
(d) Make it legitimate.
4. What does May believe will be dismal regarding George?
(a) The reviews of George's movie.
(b) George's life with Susan.
(c) George's next movie.
(d) George's life in Hollywood.
5. In what are the three basking, as they are traveling to their new destination?
(a) Their new fame.
(b) The hot sun.
(c) Their own embarrassment.
(d) The glow of the new money-making idea.
Short Answer Questions
1. Describe Jerry Hyland.
2. Who is this very important person that Helen and the others compliment?
3. With whom is George waiting in the reception area when Glogauer finally emerges?
4. May's suspicions about what are confirmed by Helen Hobart?
5. When does Helen's obsequious behavior come into play?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)