|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has this person been doing since the last time May saw him or her?
(b) Flying planes.
(d) Driving cars.
2. What has Lawrence Vail, a playwright, been waiting for days to do?
(a) To see Mr. Glogauer.
(b) Leave for New York.
(c) Write a play.
(d) Go to sleep.
3. What is somewhat sad about this trip?
(a) It is the first trip she has ever been on.
(b) It was only yesterday that she made the same trip.
(c) It had not been that long ago that they had been headed to California full of hope.
(d) It is her last trip home.
4. What are the Schlepkin brothers to Glogauer?
(a) His relatives.
(b) His close friends.
(c) The stones in his shoe.
(d) An embarrassment.
5. What does George ask of May?
(a) To open Glogauer Studios in New York.
(b) To stay in New York.
(c) To return to Hollywood.
(d) If he can stay with her for awhile.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is this person now headed?
2. What kind of parade goes through the lobby of this building?
3. From where is the script for this movie?
4. Who does George meet, while traveling across the continent with the trio?
5. In what building is this interior located?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)