|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is George's new acquaintance headed to this location?
(a) To become an actress.
(b) To become an actress on the stage.
(c) To become a Ziegfeld Follies girl.
(d) To become a bartender.
2. What happens to Jerry's plan, while traveling to the trio's new destination?
(a) There are no glitches.
(b) It is not at all successful.
(c) It falls short.
(d) It is very successful.
3. What job does the person they are here to meet have?
(a) She is an actress.
(b) He is a gossip columnist.
(c) He is a man in the movie business.
(d) She is working with Al Jolson.
4. What is Susan able to do well?
(d) Say her one line.
5. Which member of the trio is struggling on the trip across the country?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Helen arrive?
2. Who is expected to arrive on the set?
3. What does George ask of May?
4. How is George to everything, other than his love for Susan and his efforts to make her a talking picture movie star?
5. What does this person that May encounters think about the trio's diction school idea?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)