|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the trio hope this very important person will do for them?
(a) Send them back to New York City.
(b) Buy their dinner.
(c) Put their futures on the fast track.
(d) Get them jobs somewhere in the United States.
2. What is fortunate for May, regarding this person she encounters?
(a) Her cousin is kind.
(b) The police officer likes her.
(c) Helen is in a good mood.
(d) Helen remembers her fondly.
3. With whom is George waiting in the reception area when Glogauer finally emerges?
(b) No one.
4. From where is the script for this movie?
(a) A new Al Jolson movie.
(b) The Schlepkin brothers.
(c) A New York play.
(d) An unsuccessful film.
5. What does this parade set off?
(a) An interest in parades.
(b) The holiday season.
(c) The fire alarm.
(d) Squeals from autograph seekers.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the trio feel about getting to their destination.
2. When was the decision to leave New York City made?
3. Why is this person, that May encounters, important?
4. Why do they work these jobs in this building?
5. How have the Schlepkin brothers had ruthless and relentless success in the industry lately?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)