|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is George feeling at this moment?
(a) Very nervous.
(b) Extremely shocked.
(c) Immensely pleased.
(d) Very surprised.
2. What is evidenced when Susan speaks almost anything?
(a) English is not her first language.
(b) She has a speech impediment.
(c) She is very intelligent.
(d) She is not bright.
3. How does George compare to the fast talking May, Jerry, and Helen?
(a) He keeps up quite well.
(b) He is not quite in their league.
(c) He is an even faster talker.
(d) He is bored.
4. Why is this person, that May encounters, important?
(a) She is a famous actress.
(b) She is a leading Hollywood gossip columnist.
(c) He is May's cousin.
(d) He is a movie director.
5. What kind of play is ONCE IN A LIFETIME?
(a) A lighthearted play.
(b) A work of nonfiction.
(c) A morbid play.
(d) A tragedy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is this scene set?
2. Where does Vail head after leaving Los Angeles?
3. How does Glogauer feel when he makes his discovery regarding the scene?
4. Where does George meet this person?
5. Who is this very important person that Helen and the others compliment?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)