|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is May feeling when she enters the scene?
2. What else will the person May encounters do for them?
(a) Introduce them to a studio head.
(b) Pay for their train tickets.
(c) Find them a place to live.
(d) Buy them dinner.
3. In what is Glogauer engaged, when he emerges?
(a) A relationship with Susan.
(b) An argument with the director of his next picture.
(c) A dinner meeting with some movie executives.
(d) A discussion about going back to New York with May.
4. What has Vail not been given in the six months he has been in Hollywood?
(a) His pay.
(b) An assignment.
(c) A home.
5. Who is also dining at the hotel tonight and for whom Mr. Glogauer does not care?
(a) Frank Sinatra.
(b) Ethel Merman.
(c) Vivian Leigh.
(d) The twelve Schlepkin brothers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Susan able to do well?
2. What do May and George think of Jerry's news?
3. Why does Glogauer not want Susan to play the role of the country girl?
4. When was this script last used?
5. What has Jerry bought for the trio?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)