|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were May and George hoping Jerry would land?
(a) A contract.
(b) A job in a restaurant.
(c) A plane.
(d) A lead role.
2. What is Glogauer settling in to watch?
(a) The filming of the entire movie.
(b) A rough edited version of his movie.
(c) The filming of the last scene.
(d) The filming of the first scene.
3. What is shocking about this presentation to George?
(a) It is solid platinum.
(b) It is a 106-piece, solid gold dinnerware set.
(c) It is more than anyone's salary.
(d) It is as tall as the building.
4. What does Vail continue, while sitting with George?
(a) His soapbox speech.
(c) Telling George jokes.
5. What comes with the advent of the talkie, according to Jerry?
(a) There is a fortune to be made.
(b) New lessons to learn.
(c) Exciting new careers.
(d) New people to meet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is George's first act of business as the head of studio productions?
2. What do the other two think of this new job idea?
3. Who is an actor who is rather young, and single, and somewhat carefree and oblivious?
4. As what do these people work in this building?
5. How does George compare to the fast talking May, Jerry, and Helen?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)