|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the trio feel about getting to their destination.
(a) They do not want to get there.
(b) They are worried about getting there.
(c) They do not want to get there too fast.
(d) They cannot get there fast enough.
2. How are those people watching the parade treated by those in the parade?
(a) They are chased by the animals in the parade.
(b) They are more often than not rebuffed by the silent celebrities.
(c) They are greeted by friendly celebrities.
(d) They are treated like celebrities.
3. How powerful is this person that May encounters?
(a) Very powerful.
(b) Slightly powerful.
(c) Less powerful than she thinks.
(d) More powerful than he thinks.
4. What does this person that May encounters offer to do?
(a) Help promote it .
(b) Not keep them from their plans.
(c) Be their first student.
(d) Work as a teacher.
5. How do they travel from one city to the next?
(a) By car.
(b) By plane.
(c) By train.
(d) By bus.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Helen's obsequious behavior come into play?
2. Describe Jerry Hyland.
3. Why is this person, that May encounters, important?
4. Where does the first scene open?
5. What were May and George hoping Jerry would land?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)