|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what will they capitalize, if they take this advice and create a new job for the trio?
(a) The conversion of silent movie stars to the new medium of talkies.
(b) The need for Hollywood directors.
(c) The historic value of the theatre.
(d) The need for vaudeville shows around the country.
2. Who is also dining at the hotel tonight and for whom Mr. Glogauer does not care?
(a) Vivian Leigh.
(b) The twelve Schlepkin brothers.
(c) Frank Sinatra.
(d) Ethel Merman.
3. Of what does the trio have another?
(a) New plan.
(b) Stroke of good luck.
(c) Train to catch.
(d) Train ride.
4. What does this person that May encounters offer to do?
(a) Work as a teacher.
(b) Help promote it .
(c) Be their first student.
(d) Not keep them from their plans.
5. Who rudely interrupts George from what he is happily doing?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does George meet this person?
2. How do they feel at first about Jerry's news?
3. How does Helen arrive?
4. Where does the first scene open?
5. For whom is May waiting?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)