|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what are the three basking, as they are traveling to their new destination?
(a) Their new fame.
(b) The hot sun.
(c) Their own embarrassment.
(d) The glow of the new money-making idea.
2. Why do they work these jobs in this building?
(a) In the hopes of creating a popular movie.
(b) In the hopes of being discovered by some movie industry executive.
(c) To earn a large income.
(d) To see shows for free.
3. For whom is Susan perfect?
4. What job does the person they are here to meet have?
(a) He is a gossip columnist.
(b) She is an actress.
(c) He is a man in the movie business.
(d) She is working with Al Jolson.
5. Who made this decision to leave New York City?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do George and his new acquaintance form?
2. Describe Jerry Hyland.
3. Why does Glogauer agree to the diction school?
4. How did this decision to leave come about?
5. Who does May encounter on the train?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)