|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are the three headed?
(b) Atlantic City.
2. What do the other two think of this new job idea?
(a) Jerry and May are hesitant to agree to the idea.
(b) Jerry and George agree that it seems like a monumental idea .
(c) May and George refuse to go along with the plan.
(d) Helen and May are nervous about the idea.
3. What is fortunate for May, regarding this person she encounters?
(a) Her cousin is kind.
(b) Helen remembers her fondly.
(c) The police officer likes her.
(d) Helen is in a good mood.
4. Who has a good idea about the trio's new job?
5. Who works in this building?
(b) Hopeful actors and actresses.
(d) Native New Yorkers.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did this decision to leave come about?
2. With what is this person struggling?
3. This idea began in New York, and to where is this new idea leading them?
4. Who does George meet, while traveling across the continent with the trio?
5. Who rudely interrupts George from what he is happily doing?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)