|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the trio feel about their new idea, as they slowly traverse the land from one side of the continent to the other?
(a) They become more and more angry.
(b) They become more and more nervous.
(c) They become more and more excited.
(d) They become more and more irritated.
2. What job does the person they are here to meet have?
(a) He is a gossip columnist.
(b) She is working with Al Jolson.
(c) He is a man in the movie business.
(d) She is an actress.
3. Why are these New York performers headed there?
(a) To visit relatives.
(b) To make their fortune at the onset of talking pictures.
(c) To see movie stars.
(d) To spend time on the beach.
4. What does this parade set off?
(a) Squeals from autograph seekers.
(b) An interest in parades.
(c) The holiday season.
(d) The fire alarm.
5. What kind of play is ONCE IN A LIFETIME?
(a) A work of nonfiction.
(b) A morbid play.
(c) A tragedy.
(d) A lighthearted play.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who made this decision to leave New York City?
2. Where does the first scene open?
3. In what city is this building located?
4. On what will they capitalize, if they take this advice and create a new job for the trio?
5. What do George and his new acquaintance form?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)