|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Jerry's plan, while traveling to the trio's new destination?
(a) It is very successful.
(b) It falls short.
(c) There are no glitches.
(d) It is not at all successful.
2. Describe Susan.
(a) She is not very attractive.
(b) She is very intelligent.
(c) She is a very talented actress.
(d) She is beautiful but not too bright.
3. What is the trio creating, as they travel across the country?
(a) An egg.
(b) A deceptive plan.
(c) A new idea in Los Angeles.
(d) An old idea from years ago.
4. What comes with the advent of the talkie, according to Jerry?
(a) There is a fortune to be made.
(b) New lessons to learn.
(c) New people to meet.
(d) Exciting new careers.
5. What does this person that May encounters want in exchange?
(a) Twenty percent of the business.
(b) Fifty percent of the business.
(c) Full time work.
(d) Part time work.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what are the three basking, as they are traveling to their new destination?
2. This idea began in New York, and to where is this new idea leading them?
3. What is fortunate for May, regarding this person she encounters?
4. What is THE JAZZ SINGER?
5. What job does the person they are here to meet have?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)