|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who works in this building?
(b) Hopeful actors and actresses.
(c) Native New Yorkers.
2. Why is this person, that May encounters, important?
(a) She is a leading Hollywood gossip columnist.
(b) She is a famous actress.
(c) He is a movie director.
(d) He is May's cousin.
3. What do May and George think of Jerry's news?
(a) They are shocked and appalled.
(b) It is what they were hoping for.
(c) They are angered by this news.
(d) It is not what they are expecting.
4. Where does George meet this person?
(a) In New York.
(b) In Los Angeles.
(c) On the train.
(d) At the station.
5. For whom are Jerry, May, and George waiting in this building?
(a) The Schlepkin brothers.
(b) Mr. Glogauer.
(c) Mae West.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what will they capitalize, if they take this advice and create a new job for the trio?
2. To whom will this person introduce the trio?
3. In what are the three basking, as they are traveling to their new destination?
4. This idea began in New York, and to where is this new idea leading them?
5. For whom is Susan perfect?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)