|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does George meet this person?
(a) In New York.
(b) At the station.
(c) In Los Angeles.
(d) On the train.
2. What do the other two think of this new job idea?
(a) Jerry and May are hesitant to agree to the idea.
(b) Jerry and George agree that it seems like a monumental idea .
(c) May and George refuse to go along with the plan.
(d) Helen and May are nervous about the idea.
3. Of what does the trio have another?
(a) Stroke of good luck.
(b) Train to catch.
(c) New plan.
(d) Train ride.
4. Of what news is May waiting?
(a) The reviews from her new play.
(b) A date with Jerry.
(c) A sorely needed job for the trio.
(d) Whether she is cast in a new Broadway show.
5. What is the name of the person George meets?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is an actor who is rather young, and single, and somewhat carefree and oblivious?
2. How do they feel at first about Jerry's news?
3. How powerful is this person that May encounters?
4. What does this person that May encounters offer to do?
5. How does George compare to the fast talking May, Jerry, and Helen?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)