|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has a good idea about the trio's new job?
2. Of the main characters, who is the worrier?
(a) Jerry Hyland.
(b) George Lewis.
(c) Al Jolson.
(d) May Daniels.
3. What happens to Jerry's plan, while traveling to the trio's new destination?
(a) There are no glitches.
(b) It falls short.
(c) It is not at all successful.
(d) It is very successful.
4. What kind of play is ONCE IN A LIFETIME?
(a) A morbid play.
(b) A tragedy.
(c) A lighthearted play.
(d) A work of nonfiction.
5. Where are the New York stage performers headed?
(a) To San Diego.
(b) To Santa Monica.
(c) To San Francisco.
(d) To Hollywood.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is an actor who is rather young, and single, and somewhat carefree and oblivious?
2. What comes with the advent of the talkie, according to Jerry?
3. How is May feeling when she enters the scene?
4. Who made this decision to leave New York City?
5. What has Jerry bought for the trio?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)