Quiz: Act 1, Scene 1
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Where are the three headed?
d) Atlantic City.
2. What has Jerry bought for the trio?
a) A vaudeville act.
b) A theatre.
c) Tickets for the three of them on the next train to Hollywood.
d) A bus.
3. How do they feel at first about Jerry's news?
c) Somewhat surprised.
4. Who is an actor who is rather young, and single, and somewhat carefree and oblivious?
a) Jerry Hyland.
b) George Lewis.
c) Mark Daniels.
d) Al Jolson.
5. Where does the first scene open?
a) In a two-bit hotel room.
b) At a bus stop.
c) At an audition.
This section contains 252 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)