|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does George compare to the fast talking May, Jerry, and Helen?
(a) He is bored.
(b) He keeps up quite well.
(c) He is an even faster talker.
(d) He is not quite in their league.
2. What has Jerry bought for the trio?
(a) A vaudeville act.
(b) A bus.
(c) Tickets for the three of them on the next train to Hollywood.
(d) A theatre.
3. What do the other two think of this new job idea?
(a) Jerry and George agree that it seems like a monumental idea .
(b) Jerry and May are hesitant to agree to the idea.
(c) May and George refuse to go along with the plan.
(d) Helen and May are nervous about the idea.
4. Of the main characters, who is the worrier?
(a) Al Jolson.
(b) Jerry Hyland.
(c) May Daniels.
(d) George Lewis.
5. How do they travel from one city to the next?
(a) By train.
(b) By bus.
(c) By plane.
(d) By car.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what does the trio have another?
2. Where are the three headed?
3. What is George happily doing as this scene opens?
4. What is this person's idea, regarding the new job?
5. What were May and George hoping Jerry would land?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)