|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Jerry give no credence to May's worries?
(a) He is fully immersed in Hollywood mode.
(b) He believes their school is good.
(c) He is always positive.
(d) He does not want to go back to New York.
2. For whom is May waiting?
(a) She is waiting for George to leave.
(b) She is waiting for Al Jolson to leave.
(c) She is waiting for their other partner, Jerry, to return.
(d) She is waiting for George to return.
3. What concern does May share with George and Jerry?
(a) That the screen tests of their first pupils have not been received favorably by Mr. Glogauer.
(b) She wants to go back to New York.
(c) She does not enjoy her job.
(d) George is no longer working at the school.
4. How is George to everything, other than his love for Susan and his efforts to make her a talking picture movie star?
5. Describe Jerry Hyland.
(a) He is the doer.
(b) He is flighty.
(c) He is the worrier.
(d) He is lazy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is THE JAZZ SINGER?
2. In what building is this interior located?
3. What sends Glogauer into fits?
4. What has Jerry done to the trio's act?
5. How does the trio feel about this person's offer?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)