|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is May feeling when she enters the scene?
2. This idea began in New York, and to where is this new idea leading them?
(a) San Francisco.
(b) San Diego.
(c) Santa Monica.
3. Who requests Mr. Glogauer's presence?
(a) Frank Sinatra.
(b) Frank Lloyd Wright.
(c) The twelve Schlepkin brothers.
4. For whom are Jerry, May, and George waiting in this building?
(a) The Schlepkin brothers.
(c) Mae West.
(d) Mr. Glogauer.
5. What sends Glogauer into fits?
(a) The fish he eats, to which he is allergic.
(b) Seeing the trio.
(c) His new medication.
(d) The mention of the Schlepkin name.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is George's first act of business as the head of studio productions?
2. Why is this person, that May encounters, important?
3. Who is this very important person that Helen and the others compliment?
4. How is George to everything, other than his love for Susan and his efforts to make her a talking picture movie star?
5. What is George happily doing as this scene opens?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)