|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is constantly happening in this room?
2. What is ironic about how she gets where she is going?
(a) It is the bus she takes every day.
(b) It is the same car her father drives.
(c) It is the same plane she took to California.
(d) It is the same Pullman car that brought her to California.
3. What else will the person May encounters do for them?
(a) Buy them dinner.
(b) Find them a place to live.
(c) Introduce them to a studio head.
(d) Pay for their train tickets.
4. What has this person been doing since the last time May saw him or her?
(a) Driving cars.
(b) Flying planes.
5. What is unique about where this person has been?
(a) It is surrounded by mountains and the ocean.
(b) It has the tallest buildings.
(c) It is filled with celebrities.
(d) It caters only to playwrights.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is George's new acquaintance headed to this location?
2. Why is this person, that May encounters, important?
3. Where does May go?
4. What does there not seem to be much of in this room?
5. What do May and Jerry leave to do, after they receive the news from Helen Hobart?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)