|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has been cast as a simple, country girl in the next movie?
(c) A scandalous actress.
2. Why does Jerry give no credence to May's worries?
(a) He believes their school is good.
(b) He does not want to go back to New York.
(c) He is fully immersed in Hollywood mode.
(d) He is always positive.
3. What can this person that May encounters do to someone's career?
(a) Make it legitimate.
(b) Make or break it.
(c) Break it.
(d) Make it.
4. How is George to everything, other than his love for Susan and his efforts to make her a talking picture movie star?
5. What else will the person May encounters do for them?
(a) Introduce them to a studio head.
(b) Pay for their train tickets.
(c) Find them a place to live.
(d) Buy them dinner.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the trio creating, as they travel across the country?
2. Should May feel this way regarding George? Why?
3. Who joins May on her trip?
4. What is George's first act of business as the head of studio productions?
5. What concern does May share with George and Jerry?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)