|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What appears to be led by buffoons, according to Vail?
(a) The movie making industry.
(b) The state of California.
(c) The train company.
(d) The New York theatre scene.
2. What does Vail continue, while sitting with George?
(b) Telling George jokes.
(c) His soapbox speech.
3. How do they travel from one city to the next?
(a) By plane.
(b) By car.
(c) By bus.
(d) By train.
4. What does May receive from George?
(b) A telegram.
(c) A phone call.
(d) A letter.
5. Which member of the trio is struggling on the trip across the country?
Short Answer Questions
1. For whom is Susan perfect?
2. What does May believe will be dismal regarding George?
3. Should May feel this way regarding George? Why?
4. Of what does the trio have another?
5. What does Glogauer recognize in George, after hearing George's speech?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)