|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What concern does May share with George and Jerry?
(a) She does not enjoy her job.
(b) George is no longer working at the school.
(c) She wants to go back to New York.
(d) That the screen tests of their first pupils have not been received favorably by Mr. Glogauer.
2. What is ironic about how she gets where she is going?
(a) It is the same plane she took to California.
(b) It is the bus she takes every day.
(c) It is the same Pullman car that brought her to California.
(d) It is the same car her father drives.
3. Of what does George remind Glogauer, after Glogauer says why he does not want Susan as the country girl?
(a) Susan is perfect for the role.
(b) His failure to have bought Vitaphone.
(c) He needs to be paid.
(d) He trusts George.
4. Which member of the trio is struggling on the trip across the country?
5. What do many people in Los Angeles want from this person that May encounters?
(c) A job.
(d) To be mentioned in Helen's column.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does George ask of May?
2. Where has this person been doing this?
3. How does George compare to the fast talking May, Jerry, and Helen?
4. Where will May learn information that concerns her regarding George?
5. Into what does George launch to convince Glogauer to hire Susan as the country girl?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)