|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the radiation sickness by August?
(a) Sydney and Adelaide
(b) Southern Argentina
(c) South Africa and Uruguay
(d) Cape of Good Hope
2. What does he look for as a gift for his daughter?
(a) a pogo stick
(b) a doll house
(c) a set of puzzles
(d) an Australian doll
3. What do they notice about most of the houses?
(a) damage that looks like a cyclone came through
(b) most roofs blown off of houses
(c) all the paint peeled off the houses
(d) not much damage but no signs of life
4. What amenity is given to Dwight?
(a) unlimited use of the OC
(b) a suite at a 4-star hotel
(c) a Navy car and driver
(d) a second liaison officer
5. Who says about Swain that if it had been him and the fishing was good that day, and it was his last day, he wouldn't come back either?
(b) Mr. Davidson
Short Answer Questions
1. How long do they estimate Swain will live?
2. After the Gallery, where does Dwight go?
3. Where does John tell Peter the radiation sickness is now?
4. When there is meat at the butcher shop, how much do they have to pay?
5. What special fuel does John need for his Ferrari?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)