|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does a radiation reading of thirty in the red mean?
(a) lethal immediately upon exposure
(b) lethal within one or two hours exposure
(c) not high enough to be immediately lethal
(d) safe to be in for a week
2. What do they notice about most of the houses?
(a) all the paint peeled off the houses
(b) most roofs blown off of houses
(c) damage that looks like a cyclone came through
(d) not much damage but no signs of life
3. What impractical thing does Mary want Peter to buy?
(a) a light plane
(b) a lawn mower
(c) a new boat
(d) a fur coat
4. Under what terms does Peter agree to stay on as Dwight's liaison officer?
(a) he will get his own command next
(b) he can bring his family to live at the Naval yard
(c) he can commute between home and work
(d) he gets a big promotion
5. How does John Osbourne finish in the first race of the Grand Prix?
(a) second because of a blown tire
(b) second but with a damaged car
(c) last and out of the competition
(d) in first place by a mile
Short Answer Questions
1. What good news does Moira tell Dwight?
2. After the Gallery, where does Dwight go?
3. What does John Osbourne tell Dwight?
4. Besides the suicide pills and syringe, what does Peter bring home?
5. Who is on the motorboat the sub spots?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)