|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Peter explain the need for her to know about the pills?
(a) he says she needs to know what others are doing
(b) he says he might get too sick to administer them
(c) he says it is easier than radiation sickness
(d) he says he might not return
2. What does he look for as a gift for his daughter?
(a) a pogo stick
(b) an Australian doll
(c) a set of puzzles
(d) a doll house
3. Who do Peter and Mary invite to their house to keep Dwight entertained?
(a) Caroline Moresby
(b) Mary Paul
(c) Moira Davidson
(d) Jennifer Holmes
4. Why are they forbidden to go to Townsville?
(a) there is not enough time to waste there
(b) there is no docking facility there
(c) the people are dying and cannot be helped
(d) the army is going there
5. What does John Osbourne calculate were dropped during the war?
(a) about 4,700 bombs
(b) diplomatic negotiations
(c) all national loyalties
(d) warning leaflets
Short Answer Questions
1. In church on Sunday, what does Dwight think about?
2. Although radiation has reached Townsville, northern Australia, what is the situation?
3. What special fuel does John need for his Ferrari?
4. What was the final conclusion about who started the war?
5. Why does Seaman Swain want to see Edmonds through the periscope?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)