|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What objects does Dwight hold onto to maintain his ties to his family?
(a) a pogo stick and a fishing rod
(b) a bracelet and a fishing rod
(c) a music box and a boomerang
(d) photographs and letters
2. What had the Swordfish done that everyone was talking about?
(a) broken the ice at the South Pole
(b) diffused a nuclear bomb that had not exploded
(c) It pulled into its home port and found no one alive
(d) sunk a Russian nuclear sub
3. When Moira and Dwight meet next, what does she tell him?
(a) she is planning a party for his return
(b) she is going to ask to go with him
(c) she is taking a secretarial course
(d) she is pregnant
4. What does the group of dead people in the gazebo look like?
(a) they are trying to hide
(b) they are having a party
(c) they are unexpectedly surprised
(d) they are taking a smoke break
5. Who knows about the destination for the upcoming trip of the USS Scorpion according to Dwight?
(a) only Peter, John, and him
(b) only Peter and him who have told Mary and Moira
(c) everyone except him
(d) only John Osbourne who carries sealed orders
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dwight tell Moira about a submarine scouting trip up the east coast of America?
2. By radio message, what does Dwight Towers learn he has now become?
3. What disturbs Dwight about one painting?
4. Where are strange radio signals coming from?
5. What does Osbourne say about the world?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)