|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Peter not take the car to Melbourne?
(a) the tires are flat
(b) the car needs some new parts
(c) there is very little gasoline left in the country
(d) the car refuses to start
2. After the trail cruise, who comes to inspect the USS Scorpion?
(a) the Prime Minister
(b) the Mayor of Melbourne
(c) former general, Sir Douglas Froude
(d) Vice Admiral, Sir David Hartman
3. How do Moira and Dwight get to know each other better?
(a) sleeping in the same bed
(b) taking long, silent walks
(c) swimming in the ocean
(d) going over their personal histories
4. Who knows about the destination for the upcoming trip of the USS Scorpion according to Dwight?
(a) everyone except him
(b) only John Osbourne who carries sealed orders
(c) only Peter and him who have told Mary and Moira
(d) only Peter, John, and him
5. What is John's uncle doing that he had given up for health reasons?
(a) drinking port
(b) eating cakes
(c) racing cars
(d) smoking cigars
Short Answer Questions
1. What assignment does Peter receive?
2. What does Peter instruct Mary how to do if he is not back when the radiation hits?
3. What does Moira say about the way people are going on with their lives?
4. Why does Moira think going to school is ridiculous?
5. Where does Peter have an appointment?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)