|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Osbourne say about the world?
(a) it will go on, there just won't be people
(b) it will collapse from carbon pollutions
(c) it will disintegrate slowly
(d) it will become a vast desert planet like Mars
2. How do Moira and Dwight get to know each other better?
(a) swimming in the ocean
(b) going over their personal histories
(c) taking long, silent walks
(d) sleeping in the same bed
3. What does Dwight encourage Moira to do?
(a) to plan their meeting after the next voyage
(b) to go to Alcoholics anonymous
(c) to get a job or go to trade school
(d) to volunteer at a hsopital
4. What weapons were used in the Russian-Chinese war?
(a) siberians and mongals
(b) hydrogen and cobalt bombs
(c) small atomic warheads
(d) dirty bombs
5. Why does Osbourne say that perhaps people did not deserve the world?
(a) we deserve something better
(b) we have been too silly
(c) the world has too much to offer
(d) the animals have more sense
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Peter do as the sub returns to Melbourne?
2. What does Peter instruct Mary how to do if he is not back when the radiation hits?
3. What does Moira's father ask Dwight?
4. Why does the USS Swordfish not come to Australia?
5. What happens that night at Peter's and Mary's house?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)