|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does John Osbourne look forward to after the next submarine trip?
(a) drinking port with his uncle
(b) asking Moira to marry him
(c) taking a road trip
(d) three months of auto racing
2. Who starts the push to get the fishing season moved back in Australia?
3. What disturbs Dwight about one painting?
(a) the woman in the painting looks like Sharon, his wife
(b) it looks like New York destroyed by the bombs
(c) it reminds him of his home in Mystic
(d) it is bright, cheerful, and unreal
4. When had Dwight attended a briefing about the threat of war?
(a) as early as a year ago
(b) the day it started
(c) one month before it broke out
(d) just a week before it started
5. How does Peter explain the need for her to know about the pills?
(a) he says he might not return
(b) he says she needs to know what others are doing
(c) he says he might get too sick to administer them
(d) he says it is easier than radiation sickness
Short Answer Questions
1. After dinner, where do Dwight and Moira go?
2. What had the Swordfish done that everyone was talking about?
3. What sober reflection to the men on the Scorpion have about Cairns, Moresby or Darwin?
4. Who says about Swain that if it had been him and the fishing was good that day, and it was his last day, he wouldn't come back either?
5. What does the USS Scorpion find when it emerges near Queensland?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)