Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What should writers focus on when writing travel pieces?
2. Where did Zinsser learn how to write?
3. What do people forget about writing?
4. Writers should always look for ________________.
5. His article was supposed to be about his impressions of salt caravans, why didn't he write more about this?
Essay Topic 1
Rewrite the following sentence into three good leads: The cat jumped onto the fence.
Essay Topic 2
What is the bracket method? Do you find this method useful? Compare it to crossing out.
Essay Topic 3
Choosing the right words is a tedious process. How often did you find yourself nitpicking over the right words? Did the exercises in the class help you come to the realization about finding the correct words? What was on aspect of word searching that you found to be fun, or uninteresting?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)