Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What should writers focus on when writing travel pieces?
2. Where did Zinsser learn how to write?
3. What do people forget about writing?
4. Writers should always look for ________________.
5. His article was supposed to be about his impressions of salt caravans, why didn't he write more about this?
What are some interview questions that must always be asked? What should a writer know before going into an interview? Should a writer go in with extensive research on a subject, or just show up with minimal knowledge and learn it all from a pro? Explain your reasoning.
What are ways that politicians can better their speech writing style? What are some common political cliches you have heard recently? What is it about cliches that tend to always make it into speeches? Touch on human emotion with your response.
What is the bracket method? Do you find this method useful? Compare it to crossing out.
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)