One Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 5, 'Book 7' The Attack : Chapter 1, Various Aspects of Attack.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Clausewitz think of genius and established rules?
(a) Genius can override rules.
(b) Genius follows rules to the letter.
(c) Genius makes the rules.
(d) Genius expands the rules.
2. What do allies do concerning weaknesses according to Clausewitz?
(a) They exploit them.
(b) They work to cover each other weaknesses.
(c) They try to match them.
(d) They try to ignore them.
3. What are the defensive lines of thinking concerned about according to Clausewitz?
(a) Attack and counter attack.
(b) Troop placement.
4. What complements each method of defense according to Clausewitz in Book 5, Chapter 1?
(a) A perfect troop placement.
(b) A perfect method of attack.
(c) A perfect defensive weapon.
(d) A perfect general.
5. What cannot be underestimated according to Clausewitz in Book 2, Chapter 3?
(a) The need for an army to walk.
(b) The intellectual training.
(c) The need for good horses.
(d) The physical effort.
Short Answer Questions
1. What clouds a soldier's objectivity concerning war according to Clausewitz?
2. What adds to the challenges of the execution of a battle plan according to Clausewitz?
3. What is the top priority of each side during a battle according to Clausewitz?
4. What can attack and defense be transformed into according to Clausewitz?
5. What is strategy according to Clausewitz in Book 3, Chapter 1?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)