|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Prince get spooked?
2. Who preserved the Wilder farm in Mansfield?
3. What did Rose name the lost dog found in Kansas?
4. What did Laura think was most impressive about her favorite town in Kansas?
5. What was the name of Paul's brother?
Essay Topic 1
Where did the theme of technology appear in this book, and how did it change the course of the Wilder's journey?
Essay Topic 2
What are Rose's final words in the book, and what do they imply? How do these words sum up the entire theme of the book?
Essay Topic 3
What role does the lap desk play in the story, and what does it symbolize? How is the plot altered by the presence of the lap desk?
This section contains 689 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)