Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money did the split wood sell for in town?
2. What was 5 inches deep on the roadside in Kansas?
3. What religion were the people in St. Marys?
4. What did Almanzo want to establish on the land he bought?
5. How did Almanzo find the right land for him to purchase?
What role does the lap desk play in the story, and what does it symbolize? How is the plot altered by the presence of the lap desk?
This book is set in many different locations. Compare and contrast these locations. How did these different places affect the outcome of the book?
Laura has her own theory for how women should be allowed to act. What is this theory, and how does her life exemplify this?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)