|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the horse that rode with Prince?
2. How was the description of the journal after entering Missouri?
3. What did Laura and Almanzo do before purchasing their land?
(a) Toured the land themselves.
(c) Took Rose to see the land.
(d) Got in their best clothes.
4. What did Laura joke about when she heard cowbells?
(a) They were welcoming her home.
(b) They were creating a new hymn.
(c) They were playing her favorite song.
(d) They ran off the other emigrants.
5. What were the Wilders able to eat a lot of as they passed through Kansas?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the Wilders live when they first got to Mansfield?
2. What did Rose name the lost dog found in Kansas?
3. How was the description of the journal before entering Missouri?
4. What did the Wilders take a detour in Kansas to see?
5. Where did Prince get spooked?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)