|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What state was the nicest small town of the trip in?
(d) South Dakota.
2. How did Almanzo find the right land for him to purchase?
(a) He used a land agent.
(b) He asked a banker.
(c) He walked on his own.
(d) He asked around.
3. Who found the missing money?
4. What was the name of the town the Wilders were moving to?
5. What spooked Prince?
(a) A gun.
(b) A train.
(c) A black man.
(d) A car.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who preserved the Wilder farm in Mansfield?
2. What did Laura think was most impressive about her favorite town in Kansas?
3. Where did the Wilders keep the money for their down payment on the land?
4. How did the first man they met in Missouri describe the town the Wilders were planning to move to?
5. Where was the missing money found?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)