Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long was the trip through Missouri?
(a) 2 weeks.
(b) 1 week.
(c) 20 days.
(d) 5 days.
2. What was declared the nicest small town of the trip?
3. What did Almanzo want to establish on the land he bought?
(a) Housing units.
(b) A field.
(c) A farm.
(d) A school.
4. Why did Laura like the streets in Topeka?
(a) They were easy on the horses.
(b) They were easy to follow.
(c) They were different.
(d) They were not as hot.
5. What did the new land have many acres of?
(a) Apple trees.
(b) Rolling fields.
(c) Uncleared timber.
(d) Thorny bushes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the Wilders take a detour in Kansas to see?
2. How did Laura describe the Ozarks?
3. How did Almanzo find the right land for him to purchase?
4. Who found the missing money?
5. How much money did the split wood sell for in town?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)