|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the Wilders live when they first got to Mansfield?
(a) A boarding house.
(b) A ten.
(c) Their wagon.
(d) A hotel.
2. How did Laura describe the people in St. Marys?
3. What was the name of the town the Wilders were moving to?
4. What amazed Laura about Topeka?
(a) All of these.
(b) Electric street cars.
(c) Motor cars.
(d) Asphalt roads.
5. What time did Laura cross into Missouri?
(a) 2:14 pm.
(b) 3:24 pm.
(c) 2:24 pm.
(d) 1:14 pm.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many letters did the Wilders receive in Kansas?
2. What spooked Prince?
3. Why did people in Kansas not like Missouri?
4. Where did Almanzo sell many of his cooking mats in Kansas?
5. What was the name of the horse that rode with Prince?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)