1. Where did Rose's parents get married?
2. What kind of group picture is included in the first chapter?
A church class.
3. Who made Laura's sewing box?
4. How old was Rose when she started her journey?
5. What did Rose's parents get sick with at the beginning of the book?
6. How many "Miss" states did Rose know about at the beginning of the book?
7. Which of the following was NOT considered one of the "Miss" States to Rose at the beginning of the book?
8. What town was Rose born in?
9. How is the writing style of Chapter 1 different from the other chapters?
It is written from the viewpoint of a child.
This section contains 3,250 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)