|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Rose when she started her journey?
2. What did Laura do all day on their first Sunday in Missouri?
(a) Brushed her hair.
(b) Wrote letters.
(c) Taught Rose.
(d) Read the bible.
3. What did one woman say all the people in Missouri had never seen?
(a) A real church.
(b) A motor car.
(c) A schoolhouse.
(d) An organ.
4. What was the bridge across the Kansas River made out of?
5. How long did the Wilders travel before leaving South Dakota?
(a) 2 weeks.
(b) 1 week.
(c) 1 day.
(d) 2 days.
Short Answer Questions
1. What day of the week did the Wilders NOT travel while on their journey?
2. Where did the Wilders come across the group of immigrants?
3. What were the Wilders able to eat a lot of as they passed through Kansas?
4. How did the Wilders supplement their food supply while traveling through Nebraska?
5. How much of a down payment did Almanzo want to give on his land?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)