|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of Paul's brother?
2. Who did Laura think lost the money for the down payment?
3. What did Laura joke about when she heard cowbells?
(a) They were creating a new hymn.
(b) They were playing her favorite song.
(c) They ran off the other emigrants.
(d) They were welcoming her home.
4. Where did Rose's parents get married?
(a) North Carolina.
(b) South Carolina.
(c) North Dakota.
(d) South Dakota.
5. What did the new land have many acres of?
(a) Uncleared timber.
(b) Thorny bushes.
(c) Rolling fields.
(d) Apple trees.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Almanzo respond to the missing money?
2. Why did the Wilders camp in ravines while in Nebraska?
3. What spooked one of the Cooley's horses in the big city in Nebraska?
4. How was the description of the journal after entering Missouri?
5. What did Almanzo want to establish on the land he bought?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)