|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of group picture is included in the first chapter?
(a) A choir.
(b) A school class.
(c) A baseball team.
(d) A church class.
2. How was the description of the journal after entering Missouri?
3. How long did it take for Almanzo to clear all the land?
(a) 10 months.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 1 year.
(d) 2 months.
4. What did the new land have many acres of?
(a) Thorny bushes.
(b) Apple trees.
(c) Rolling fields.
(d) Uncleared timber.
5. How many wagons did the family traveling with the Wilders have?
Short Answer Questions
1. What time in the morning did the Wilders usually begin traveling?
2. What city was the biggest they all saw in Nebraska?
3. Who did Almanzo talk to when he learned Sherwin's whereabouts?
4. What time did the Wilders reach their destination?
5. What did the Wilders do when they stopped with the Canadian woman?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)