|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many "Miss" states did Rose know about at the beginning of the book?
2. Who wrote the third chapter?
3. What did Laura think was most impressive about her favorite town in Kansas?
(a) The people.
(b) The rivers.
(c) The orchards.
(d) The structures.
4. Where did Sherwin end up settling himself in Missouri?
(a) Cedar County.
(b) Clear County.
(c) Carbon County.
(d) Clay county.
5. Where was the missing money found?
(a) Under a can of flour.
(b) Under a slat in the wagon.
(c) A seam of the lapdesk.
(d) In Almanzo's boot.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of group picture is included in the first chapter?
2. Where did the Wilders decide to move when the banks started failing?
3. How much money a week did Laura earn?
4. What happened in Missouri for the first time of the trip?
5. What did the animals pulling the wagons get cut on occasionally?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)