|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many miles did the Wilders usually cover in a day during their journey?
2. Why did the Cooleys want to take a more Westernly route?
(a) They wanted to get there faster.
(b) They wanted to see their relatives.
(c) They wanted to have more options.
(d) They wanted to avoid the hills.
3. What was Rose's first chore at the new house?
(a) Washing windows.
(b) Dusting shelves.
(c) Feeding animals.
(d) Fetching water.
4. Who did Laura think lost the money for the down payment?
5. Where in Missouri does Laura say they found fine houses and booming businesses?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did it take for Almanzo to clear all the land?
2. How much was a cord of oak in Missouri?
3. Where did the Wilders keep the money they saved up for their trip?
4. Where was Laura standing in the picture that shows Almanzo and the horse team?
5. What kind of house was on the new land?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)