|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Almanzo sell many of his cooking mats in Kansas?
(a) Dugway County.
(b) Dernville Township.
(c) Daniel County.
(d) Douglas County.
2. What kind of animal was Spookendyke?
3. What was declared the nicest small town of the trip?
4. What caused crops to fail in the place Rose was born?
(a) Soil erosion.
(b) Sandy soil.
(c) A draught.
(d) Bad storms.
5. Where did the Wilders keep the money for their down payment on the land?
(a) Almanzo's boot.
(b) The lapdesk.
(c) Rose's dress hem.
(d) A flour canister.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did travelers on the trail say about Missouri?
2. Why did the Wilders camp in ravines while in Nebraska?
3. How did Almanzo find the right land for him to purchase?
4. What time in the morning did the Wilders usually begin traveling?
5. What kind of fruit did Almanzo want to grow on his land?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)