|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Rose and Paul find full of fun and excitement when they first got to Mansfield?
(a) The forest.
(b) The big town.
(c) The hut.
(d) The animals.
2. How did Laura describe the people in St. Marys?
3. What was Laura's maiden name?
4. What river did the Wilders get to when the temperature finally dropped below 100 degrees?
(a) Sell River.
(b) Shell River.
(c) Stall River.
(d) Scroll River.
5. Who preserved the Wilder farm in Mansfield?
(a) Lane's family.
(b) A memorial association.
(c) A historical society.
(d) Almanzo's family members.
Short Answer Questions
1. How was the description of the journal before entering Missouri?
2. Where did the Wilders come across the group of immigrants?
3. What does Laura say is common in Lane County?
4. Why did Almanzo choose to take a ridge road?
5. How did the first crop seen in Missouri compare with those in Kansas?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)