|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was declared the nicest small town of the trip?
2. The price of which of the following items was NOT listed in Chapter 2?
3. How was the description of the journal before entering Missouri?
4. What became more common as the Wilders neared the Kansas Border?
(b) Wheat fields.
(c) Traveling parties.
(d) Large cities.
5. What did Rose and Paul find full of fun and excitement when they first got to Mansfield?
(a) The animals.
(b) The big town.
(c) The forest.
(d) The hut.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the road in Missouri lined with?
2. What was Almanzo's nickname?
3. What time did the Wilders reach their destination?
4. How many wagons did the family traveling with the Wilders have?
5. How did the Wilders supplement their food supply while traveling through Nebraska?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)