|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Laura say is common in Lane County?
(b) Bare backed horses.
(d) Black people.
2. How far out of town was the Wilder's new home?
(a) 2 miles.
(b) 1 mile.
(c) One and a half miles.
(d) Half a mile.
3. What kind of fruit did Almanzo want to grow on his land?
4. Where did the Wilders live when they first got to Mansfield?
(a) Their wagon.
(b) A boarding house.
(c) A ten.
(d) A hotel.
5. Why did people in Kansas not like Missouri?
(a) There were lots of immigrants there.
(b) The people were backward.
(c) It got too cold.
(d) The food was bad.
Short Answer Questions
1. What town was Rose born in?
2. What family did the Wilders plan to travel with?
3. How much money did the Wilders save up for their trip?
4. How many wagons did the family traveling with the Wilders have?
5. Where did the Wilders keep the money for their down payment on the land?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)