|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much were the big watermelons at Ash Grove?
(a) 20 cents.
(b) 15 cents.
(c) 10 cents.
(d) 5 cents.
2. How big were the watermelons at Ash Grove?
(a) 5 pounds.
(b) 15 pounds.
(c) 10 pounds.
(d) 20 pounds.
3. Where did the Wilders decide to move when the banks started failing?
(a) South Dakota.
(b) North Dakota.
4. What made the Wilders almost stop in Greenfield?
(a) He got caught in a rainstorm.
(b) He got an offer for employment.
(c) He heard from Sherwin.
(d) He found a good patch of land for sale.
5. How much was a cord of oak in Missouri?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Laura's occupation at the beginning of the book?
2. How many families were traveling in the party the Wilders were a part of?
3. How much was an acre of land selling for in Beldon, Nebraska?
4. What did Rose name the lost dog found in Kansas?
5. What color was the dog that Laura found in Kansas?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)