|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money did the Wilders save up for their trip?
2. What divided South Ottawa from North Ottawa?
(a) A river.
(b) A forest.
(c) A road.
(d) A train track.
3. What format is Chapter 2 written in?
(a) Journal Entries.
(b) A list of events.
(c) A third person narrative.
4. How many bushels did Almanzo say a big grain field in South Dakota would reap at harvest?
(a) 5 bushels.
(b) 3 bushels.
(c) 2 bushels.
(d) 4 bushels.
5. How many wagons entered the destination town at the same time as the Wilders?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Laura do for an entire afternoon in the Missouri city with fine houses and booming businesses?
2. What kind of animal was Spookendyke?
3. Who did Almanzo talk to when he learned Sherwin's whereabouts?
4. How many letters did the Wilders receive in Kansas?
5. What kind of signs were NOT posted in Nebraska?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)