|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Laura describe the Ozarks?
(a) Beautiful and compelling.
(b) Grand and glorious.
(c) Large and scary.
(d) Understated and protecting.
2. What did the Wilders call the place where they chose to move to?
(a) The Land of the Golden Wheat.
(b) The Land of the Juicy Peach.
(c) The Land of the Big Red Apple.
(d) The Land of the Crawling Vineyard.
3. Who preserved the Wilder farm in Mansfield?
(a) A memorial association.
(b) Lane's family.
(c) Almanzo's family members.
(d) A historical society.
4. How much was an acre of land selling for in Beldon, Nebraska?
5. Who wrote Chapter 2 of this book?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Almanzo use to make a wagon for his family?
2. What city was the biggest they all saw in Nebraska?
3. Where was the driest land in all of Kansas?
4. How many families were traveling in the party the Wilders were a part of?
5. What was declared the nicest small town of the trip?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)