|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the wind in South Dakota described?
(a) Hot and wet.
(b) Cold and wet.
(c) Hot and dry.
(d) Cold and dry.
2. What did Laura do for an entire afternoon in the Missouri city with fine houses and booming businesses?
(b) Rode her horse.
(c) Toured around.
(d) Visited a library.
3. What did the people in Nebraska say would be needed for their crops to succeed?
4. How much of a down payment did Almanzo want to give on his land?
5. How high was the temperature on the first day of the journey?
(a) 102 degress.
(b) 92 degrees.
(c) 82 degrees.
(d) 72 degrees.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Laura describe the Ozarks?
2. What was declared the nicest small town of the trip?
3. Where did the Wilders keep the money they saved up for their trip?
4. What kind of wagon did the family traveling with the Wilders have?
5. How many hours a week would Laura usually work at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)