|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time did Laura cross into Missouri?
(a) 1:14 pm.
(b) 3:24 pm.
(c) 2:14 pm.
(d) 2:24 pm.
2. What had to be reset in Schuyler?
(a) The money rights.
(b) The tires.
(c) The wagon order.
(d) The horses.
3. Where did Rose's parents get married?
(a) South Dakota.
(b) North Dakota.
(c) North Carolina.
(d) South Carolina.
4. How long was the trip through Missouri?
(a) 20 days.
(b) 2 weeks.
(c) 1 week.
(d) 5 days.
5. How did Almanzo find the right land for him to purchase?
(a) He asked around.
(b) He used a land agent.
(c) He asked a banker.
(d) He walked on his own.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Laura describe the Ozarks?
2. What kind of signs were NOT posted in Nebraska?
3. How many families were traveling in the party the Wilders were a part of?
4. What became more common as the Wilders neared the Kansas Border?
5. What was the date of the first day of the journey?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)