|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who went to find the Cooley's dog?
(b) Mr. Cooley.
2. What had to be reset in Schuyler?
(a) The horses.
(b) The tires.
(c) The wagon order.
(d) The money rights.
3. What format is Chapter 2 written in?
(a) A third person narrative.
(b) Journal Entries.
(d) A list of events.
4. What color was the Wilder's make-shift wagon painted?
5. What was the date of the last day of the journey?
(a) August 30th.
(b) September 1st.
(c) August 20th.
(d) August 25th.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did the Cooleys want to take a more Westernly route?
2. What was Almanzo's nickname?
3. What animals were used to pull the wagons on the trip?
4. What was the name of the town the Wilders were moving to?
5. How long was Rose's father on jury duty?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)