|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long was Rose's father on jury duty?
(a) 4 weeks.
(b) 4 days.
(c) 5 weeks.
(d) 5 days.
2. Which of the following is NOT a word used by Laura to describe the Nebraska bluffs?
3. Where was Laura standing in the picture that shows Almanzo and the horse team?
(a) A ravine.
(b) On the horse.
(c) In a buggy.
(d) The house window.
4. What color was the Wilder's make-shift wagon painted?
5. What caused crops to fail in the place Rose was born?
(a) Bad storms.
(b) A draught.
(c) Soil erosion.
(d) Sandy soil.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much was a cord of oak in Missouri?
2. What was the name of Paul's brother?
3. What kind of animal was Spookendyke?
4. What did the people in Nebraska say would be needed for their crops to succeed?
5. How many towns did the Wilders pass every day they were in Nebraska?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)