|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was the Canadian woman from?
(b) The West Indies.
2. Where did Prince get spooked?
(b) Ross Towneship.
(d) Ross Town.
3. What family did the Wilders plan to travel with?
(a) The Cooleys.
(b) The Coolridges.
(c) The Coreys.
(d) The Coopers.
4. Why did Laura like the streets in Topeka?
(a) They were easy on the horses.
(b) They were different.
(c) They were not as hot.
(d) They were easy to follow.
5. What was the road in Missouri lined with?
(a) White fences.
(b) Maple trees.
(c) Wheat fields.
(d) Oak trees.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was the driest land in all of Kansas?
2. What does Laura say is common in Lane County?
3. How many wagons were included in the traveling party the Wilders were in?
4. How much money did the Wilders save up for their trip?
5. What format is Chapter 2 written in?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)