|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - Missouri.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Rose's parents get sick with at the beginning of the book?
2. What county did the Wilders see the farm conditions start to improve?
3. What kind of people lived in Stanton?
4. How many towns did the Wilders pass every day they were in Nebraska?
5. How did the first crop seen in Missouri compare with those in Kansas?
(a) It was about the same.
(b) It was more mature.
(c) It was better.
(d) It was not as extensive.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did it take for the Wilders to cross Kansas?
2. What did the Wilders call the place where they chose to move to?
3. What river did the Wilders get to when the temperature finally dropped below 100 degrees?
4. What did the Wilders take a detour in Kansas to see?
5. How is the wind in South Dakota described?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)