|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - Missouri.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of signs were NOT posted in Nebraska?
(a) Mile markers.
(b) County lines.
(c) Trail posts.
(d) Population signs.
2. How is the wind in South Dakota described?
(a) Hot and dry.
(b) Hot and wet.
(c) Cold and wet.
(d) Cold and dry.
3. What had to be reset in Schuyler?
(a) The money rights.
(b) The horses.
(c) The wagon order.
(d) The tires.
4. What divided South Ottawa from North Ottawa?
(a) A train track.
(b) A river.
(c) A road.
(d) A forest.
5. What became more common as the Wilders neared the Kansas Border?
(a) Traveling parties.
(c) Wheat fields.
(d) Large cities.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened in Missouri for the first time of the trip?
2. What family did the Wilders plan to travel with?
3. What did Laura eat in Missouri without knowing what it was?
4. How did the first man they met in Missouri describe the town the Wilders were planning to move to?
5. How did the first crop seen in Missouri compare with those in Kansas?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)