|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - Missouri.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of people lived in Stanton?
2. What had to be reset in Schuyler?
(a) The wagon order.
(b) The money rights.
(c) The horses.
(d) The tires.
3. What did the animals pulling the wagons get cut on occasionally?
(a) Fence posts.
(b) Arrow heads.
(c) Barbed wire.
(d) Sharp rocks.
4. How long was the journey to the Wilder's new home?
(a) 700 miles.
(b) 650 miles.
(c) 600 miles.
(d) 750 miles.
5. Why were the Wilders able to cross more ground per day in Kansas?
(a) The children walked faster.
(b) The horses were healed.
(c) The roads were better.
(d) The weather was good.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT a word used by Laura to describe the Nebraska bluffs?
2. Why did the people in Fort Scott not plant in the good land?
3. What was the longest distance the Wilders traveled in one day while in Kansas?
4. How long was the trip through Missouri?
5. Why did the Wilders camp in ravines while in Nebraska?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)