|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - Missouri.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT a word used by Laura to describe the Nebraska bluffs?
2. What kind of traders did the Wilders avoid camping by after they crossed the Elkhorn Bridge?
(a) Land traders.
(b) Cow traders.
(c) Money lenders.
(d) Horse traders.
3. What did travelers on the trail say about Missouri?
(a) It was lovely.
(b) It was no good.
(c) It was too populated.
(d) It was a wasteland.
4. What was Laura's occupation at the beginning of the book?
5. Where did Almanzo sell many of his cooking mats in Kansas?
(a) Douglas County.
(b) Dugway County.
(c) Dernville Township.
(d) Daniel County.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of wagon did the family traveling with the Wilders have?
2. What kind of group picture is included in the first chapter?
3. What was the date of the last day of the journey?
4. How old was Rose when she started her journey?
5. How much was an acre of land selling for in Beldon, Nebraska?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)