|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - Missouri.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the Wilders decide to move when the banks started failing?
(a) South Dakota.
(d) North Dakota.
2. How long did it take for the Wilders to travel through Nebraska?
(a) 1 week.
(b) 3 weeks.
(c) 2 weeks.
(d) 4 weeks.
3. Who wrote Chapter 2 of this book?
4. What became more common as the Wilders neared the Kansas Border?
(a) Large cities.
(b) Wheat fields.
(c) Traveling parties.
5. What amazed Laura about Topeka?
(a) Asphalt roads.
(b) Electric street cars.
(c) Motor cars.
(d) All of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many miles did the Wilders usually cover in a day during their journey?
2. How much was a cord of oak in Missouri?
3. How many "Miss" states did Rose know about at the beginning of the book?
4. How did the first crop seen in Missouri compare with those in Kansas?
5. What caused crops to fail in the place Rose was born?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)