|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - Missouri.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the Wilders call the place where they chose to move to?
(a) The Land of the Juicy Peach.
(b) The Land of the Golden Wheat.
(c) The Land of the Big Red Apple.
(d) The Land of the Crawling Vineyard.
2. Who wrote Chapter 2 of this book?
3. How many bushels did Almanzo say a big grain field in South Dakota would reap at harvest?
(a) 5 bushels.
(b) 2 bushels.
(c) 3 bushels.
(d) 4 bushels.
4. Where did Sherwin end up settling himself in Missouri?
(a) Clay county.
(b) Carbon County.
(c) Clear County.
(d) Cedar County.
5. What caused crops to fail in the place Rose was born?
(a) Soil erosion.
(b) Bad storms.
(c) A draught.
(d) Sandy soil.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the animals pulling the wagons get cut on occasionally?
2. Why did the Wilders camp in ravines while in Nebraska?
3. What kind of building did Laura get excited to see in Missouri?
4. What caused the banks to collapse in the place where Rose was born?
5. What did Laura do all day on their first Sunday in Missouri?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)