|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - Missouri.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did the Wilders travel before leaving South Dakota?
(a) 1 day.
(b) 2 weeks.
(c) 2 days.
(d) 1 week.
2. What were the Wilders able to eat a lot of as they passed through Kansas?
3. What was the bridge across the Kansas River made out of?
4. How much was an acre of land selling for in Beldon, Nebraska?
5. Where was the driest land in all of Kansas?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of wagon did the family traveling with the Wilders have?
2. Where were the people in the group of immigrants from?
3. How did the Wilders supplement their food supply while traveling through Nebraska?
4. How did Laura describe the Ozarks?
5. Where did the Wilders come across the group of immigrants?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)