|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - Missouri.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animals were used to pull the wagons on the trip?
2. How much was a cord of oak in Missouri?
3. What kind of traders did the Wilders avoid camping by after they crossed the Elkhorn Bridge?
(a) Horse traders.
(b) Money lenders.
(c) Land traders.
(d) Cow traders.
4. What was the road in Missouri lined with?
(a) Wheat fields.
(b) White fences.
(c) Maple trees.
(d) Oak trees.
5. What did Laura think was most impressive about her favorite town in Kansas?
(a) The rivers.
(b) The structures.
(c) The orchards.
(d) The people.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money did the Wilders save up for their trip?
2. How was the description of the journal before entering Missouri?
3. What did Laura joke about when she heard cowbells?
4. Where was Chapter 2 originally recorded?
5. What relieved Laura when Prince was stopped after being spooked?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)