|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - Missouri.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was 5 inches deep on the roadside in Kansas?
2. Why did the Wilders camp in ravines while in Nebraska?
(a) To build campfires.
(b) To avoid the wind.
(c) To escape the animals.
(d) To hide from Indians.
3. Where did Sherwin end up settling himself in Missouri?
(a) Clear County.
(b) Cedar County.
(c) Carbon County.
(d) Clay county.
4. What was so beautiful to Laura about Jones Spring?
(a) It had clear water.
(b) It created a waterfall.
(c) All of these.
(d) It came out of a cave.
5. What did the Wilders do when they stopped with the Canadian woman?
(a) Sold supplies.
(b) Sang songs.
(c) Avoided each other.
(d) Swapped stories.
Short Answer Questions
1. What spooked one of the Cooley's horses in the big city in Nebraska?
2. How is the writing style of Chapter 1 different from the other chapters?
3. Where did the Wilders decide to move when the banks started failing?
4. What did the Wilders see lying around on the ground in Fort Scott?
5. Where were the people in the group of immigrants from?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)