|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - Missouri.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was the driest land in all of Kansas?
2. How are the fields in South Dakota described?
3. How long did it take for the Wilders to travel through Nebraska?
(a) 1 week.
(b) 3 weeks.
(c) 2 weeks.
(d) 4 weeks.
4. How high was the grain that the Wilders saw in the fields in South Dakota?
(a) 7 inches.
(b) 9 inches.
(c) 3 inches.
(d) 5 inches.
5. How did the first man they met in Missouri describe the town the Wilders were planning to move to?
(a) The finest in the country.
(b) The best for farmers.
(c) About average for the area.
(d) A place for rednecks and back aways.
Short Answer Questions
1. What county did the Wilders see the farm conditions start to improve?
2. What was the name of the horse that rode with Prince?
3. What did the Wilders see lying around on the ground in Fort Scott?
4. What divided South Ottawa from North Ottawa?
5. What did the animals pulling the wagons get cut on occasionally?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)