|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - Missouri.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color was the Wilder's make-shift wagon painted?
2. How high was the grain that the Wilders saw in the fields in South Dakota?
(a) 9 inches.
(b) 5 inches.
(c) 3 inches.
(d) 7 inches.
3. Where did Prince get spooked?
(a) Ross Town.
(d) Ross Towneship.
4. What did Rose name the lost dog found in Kansas?
(b) Ole Blue.
5. How long did it take for the Wilders to travel through Nebraska?
(a) 1 week.
(b) 4 weeks.
(c) 3 weeks.
(d) 2 weeks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What caused the banks to collapse in the place where Rose was born?
2. How many miles did the Wilders usually cover in a day during their journey?
3. How did the Wilders cross the Platte River?
4. What animals were used to pull the wagons on the trip?
5. How many wagons entered the destination town at the same time as the Wilders?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)