|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - Missouri.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What city was the biggest they all saw in Nebraska?
(b) Battle Creek.
(d) Corn Husker.
2. How much were the big watermelons at Ash Grove?
(a) 20 cents.
(b) 15 cents.
(c) 10 cents.
(d) 5 cents.
3. What kind of signs were NOT posted in Nebraska?
(a) Mile markers.
(b) Population signs.
(c) Trail posts.
(d) County lines.
4. Where did the Wilders keep the money they saved up for their trip?
(a) The hem of Rose's dress.
(b) The writing desk.
(c) The flour bucket.
(d) Almanzo's hat.
5. Where did Rose's parents get married?
(a) North Dakota.
(b) North Carolina.
(c) South Dakota.
(d) South Carolina.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Laura think was most impressive about her favorite town in Kansas?
2. Which of the following was NOT considered one of the "Miss" States to Rose at the beginning of the book?
3. What got lost on August 5th?
4. What did Rose's parents get sick with at the beginning of the book?
5. How long was the trip through Missouri?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)