|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - Missouri.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why were the Wilders able to cross more ground per day in Kansas?
(a) The weather was good.
(b) The roads were better.
(c) The horses were healed.
(d) The children walked faster.
2. What was the name of the horse that rode with Prince?
3. Where did Almanzo sell many of his cooking mats in Kansas?
(a) Douglas County.
(b) Dugway County.
(c) Daniel County.
(d) Dernville Township.
4. Why did Almanzo choose to take a ridge road?
(a) It would spare the horses.
(b) It was not the path the money lenders took.
(c) It was more exciting.
(d) It was faster.
5. What did Almanzo say made the soil in Missouri so good?
(a) The shade trees.
(b) The rolling land.
(c) The cooler weather.
(d) The rivers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who went to find the Cooley's dog?
2. How many wagons did the family traveling with the Wilders have?
3. How much money a week did Laura earn?
4. How long did the crops fail in the place Rose was born?
5. Which of the following was NOT considered one of the "Miss" States to Rose at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)