|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - Missouri.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Rose's parents get married?
(a) North Carolina.
(b) South Carolina.
(c) North Dakota.
(d) South Dakota.
2. How many miles did the Wilders usually cover in a day during their journey?
3. What got lost on August 5th?
(a) The asbestos fire mats.
(b) The thermometer.
(c) The lap desk.
(d) The honey.
4. How high was the grain that the Wilders saw in the fields in South Dakota?
(a) 9 inches.
(b) 3 inches.
(c) 7 inches.
(d) 5 inches.
5. What family did the Wilders plan to travel with?
(a) The Coopers.
(b) The Coreys.
(c) The Coolridges.
(d) The Cooleys.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did a man not let the Wilders camp on his property?
2. Which of the following was NOT considered one of the "Miss" States to Rose at the beginning of the book?
3. How did the Wilders supplement their food supply while traveling through Nebraska?
4. What kind of traders did the Wilders avoid camping by after they crossed the Elkhorn Bridge?
5. How long did the crops fail in the place Rose was born?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)