|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - Missouri.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long was the journey to the Wilder's new home?
(a) 700 miles.
(b) 600 miles.
(c) 650 miles.
(d) 750 miles.
2. What divided South Ottawa from North Ottawa?
(a) A river.
(b) A train track.
(c) A road.
(d) A forest.
3. How did the first crop seen in Missouri compare with those in Kansas?
(a) It was more mature.
(b) It was not as extensive.
(c) It was about the same.
(d) It was better.
4. What town was Rose born in?
(a) De Smithe.
(b) De Varen.
(c) De Ville.
(d) De Smet.
5. Where did Sherwin end up settling himself in Missouri?
(a) Cedar County.
(b) Clear County.
(c) Carbon County.
(d) Clay county.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Laura joke about when she heard cowbells?
2. What was the bridge across the Kansas River made out of?
3. How long did it take for the Wilders to cross Kansas?
4. What river in Kansas did the Wilders cross a few times?
5. How much was an acre of land selling for in Beldon, Nebraska?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)