|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - Missouri.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following was NOT considered one of the "Miss" States to Rose at the beginning of the book?
(b) Miss Dakota.
2. What kind of people lived in Stanton?
3. What did the Wilders see lying around on the ground in Fort Scott?
(c) Red stones.
4. What did Sherwin send with his letters to the Wilders?
(b) Newspaper articles.
(c) Extra postage.
5. What kind of wagon did the family traveling with the Wilders have?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did it take for the Wilders to travel through Nebraska?
2. What did Laura think was most impressive about her favorite town in Kansas?
3. How much were the big watermelons at Ash Grove?
4. What did Laura do for an entire afternoon in the Missouri city with fine houses and booming businesses?
5. How many families were traveling in the party the Wilders were a part of?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)