|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - Kansas.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long was Rose's father on jury duty?
(a) 5 days.
(b) 4 weeks.
(c) 5 weeks.
(d) 4 days.
2. How high was the grain that the Wilders saw in the fields in South Dakota?
(a) 9 inches.
(b) 5 inches.
(c) 7 inches.
(d) 3 inches.
3. Where did the Wilders keep the money they saved up for their trip?
(a) The writing desk.
(b) The hem of Rose's dress.
(c) Almanzo's hat.
(d) The flour bucket.
4. What color was the dog that Laura found in Kansas?
(a) Black and Tan.
(c) White and Brown.
5. Who made Laura's sewing box?
(a) Her husband.
(b) Her daughter.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her son.
Short Answer Questions
1. What amazed Laura about Topeka?
2. What was the name of the horse that rode with Prince?
3. What did Sherwin send with his letters to the Wilders?
4. How did the Wilders cross the Platte River?
5. How much money did the Wilders save up for their trip?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)