|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - Kansas.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many letters did the Wilders receive in Kansas?
2. How did the Wilders cross the Platte River?
(a) They used a ferry.
(b) They forded it themselves.
(c) They crossed a bridge.
(d) They built a shanty bridge.
3. Who went to find the Cooley's dog?
(b) Mr. Cooley.
4. What did Sherwin call the place where the Wilders chose to move to?
(a) The Lacn of Opportunity.
(b) The Land of Promise.
(c) The Land of Plenty.
(d) The Land of Fortune.
5. Which of the following is NOT a word used by Laura to describe the Nebraska bluffs?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Laura say is common in Lane County?
2. What did one woman say all the people in Missouri had never seen?
3. What became more common as the Wilders neared the Kansas Border?
4. What got lost on August 5th?
5. How many wagons were included in the traveling party the Wilders were in?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)