|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - Kansas.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many wagons were included in the traveling party the Wilders were in?
2. How is the wind in South Dakota described?
(a) Cold and dry.
(b) Hot and wet.
(c) Cold and wet.
(d) Hot and dry.
3. Where was the Canadian woman from?
(c) The West Indies.
4. How did the Wilders cross the Platte River?
(a) They built a shanty bridge.
(b) They crossed a bridge.
(c) They forded it themselves.
(d) They used a ferry.
5. How much money a week did Laura earn?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the Wilders get some letters?
2. What kind of people lived in Stanton?
3. What was the name of the horse that rode with Prince?
4. How did the Wilders supplement their food supply while traveling through Nebraska?
5. What time in the morning did the Wilders usually begin traveling?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)