|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - Kansas.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where were the people in the group of immigrants from?
2. How long did it take for the Wilders to travel through Nebraska?
(a) 3 weeks.
(b) 2 weeks.
(c) 1 week.
(d) 4 weeks.
3. Why did the people in Fort Scott not plant in the good land?
(a) They didn't want the population to boom.
(b) There was no economy.
(c) They were not farmers.
(d) They didn't know how.
4. What did travelers on the trail say about Missouri?
(a) It was no good.
(b) It was too populated.
(c) It was lovely.
(d) It was a wasteland.
5. Where did Rose's parents get married?
(a) North Carolina.
(b) South Carolina.
(c) South Dakota.
(d) North Dakota.
Short Answer Questions
1. What family did the Wilders plan to travel with?
2. Where was the Canadian woman from?
3. What is the only day that was NOT discussed in the time span of Chapter 2?
4. How long was the journey to the Wilder's new home?
5. What does Laura say everyone is attracted to?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)