|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - Kansas.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time in the morning did the Wilders usually begin traveling?
(a) 9:00 am.
(b) 6:00 am.
(c) 8:00 am.
(d) 7:00 am.
2. What did the Wilders see lying around on the ground in Fort Scott?
(d) Red stones.
3. What did the Wilders take a detour in Kansas to see?
(b) The river.
(c) A museum.
(d) The capitol.
4. How many days did the Wilders travel to get to their new home?
(a) 35 days.
(b) 40 days.
(c) 45 days.
(d) 50 days.
5. What was Almanzo's nickname?
Short Answer Questions
1. How are the fields in South Dakota described?
2. How many wagons were included in the traveling party the Wilders were in?
3. What day of the week did the Wilders NOT travel while on their journey?
4. How many wagons did the family traveling with the Wilders have?
5. What was Laura's favorite town in Kansas?
This section contains 142 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)