|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - Kansas.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What format is Chapter 2 written in?
(a) Journal Entries.
(b) A third person narrative.
(c) A list of events.
2. How many days did the Wilders travel to get to their new home?
(a) 50 days.
(b) 35 days.
(c) 45 days.
(d) 40 days.
3. What did Laura think was most impressive about her favorite town in Kansas?
(a) The structures.
(b) The people.
(c) The orchards.
(d) The rivers.
4. How long did the crops fail in the place Rose was born?
(a) 8 years.
(b) 4 years.
(c) 10 years.
(d) 6 years.
5. How many bushels did Almanzo say a big grain field in South Dakota would reap at harvest?
(a) 4 bushels.
(b) 5 bushels.
(c) 2 bushels.
(d) 3 bushels.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Laura describe the people in St. Marys?
2. What family did the Wilders plan to travel with?
3. Who made Laura's sewing box?
4. How long did it take for the Wilders to cross Kansas?
5. How wide was the Platte River?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)