|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - Kansas.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many days did the Wilders travel to get to their new home?
(a) 35 days.
(b) 50 days.
(c) 45 days.
(d) 40 days.
2. How is the wind in South Dakota described?
(a) Hot and wet.
(b) Hot and dry.
(c) Cold and dry.
(d) Cold and wet.
3. What did the Wilders call the place where they chose to move to?
(a) The Land of the Golden Wheat.
(b) The Land of the Big Red Apple.
(c) The Land of the Juicy Peach.
(d) The Land of the Crawling Vineyard.
4. Where was the Canadian woman from?
(c) The West Indies.
5. Where did the Wilders come across the group of immigrants?
(a) Hutchinson County.
(b) Haroldson Township.
(c) Hendrickson County.
(d) Henderson City.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the animals pulling the wagons generally get watered?
2. Where were the people in the group of immigrants from?
3. What did Almanzo use to make a wagon for his family?
4. What did Rose name the lost dog found in Kansas?
5. What was Laura's maiden name?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)