|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - Kansas.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What relieved Laura when Prince was stopped after being spooked?
(a) He did not bite her.
(b) He was not injured.
(c) He came back willingly.
(d) He was not stolen.
2. How many hours a week would Laura usually work at the beginning of the book?
3. What caused the banks to collapse in the place where Rose was born?
(a) High rate of inflation.
(b) Small population.
4. Which of the following was NOT considered one of the "Miss" States to Rose at the beginning of the book?
(d) Miss Dakota.
5. How long was the journey to the Wilder's new home?
(a) 650 miles.
(b) 750 miles.
(c) 600 miles.
(d) 700 miles.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who made Laura's sewing box?
2. What was the date of the first day of the journey?
3. Where did the animals pulling the wagons generally get watered?
4. How long did the crops fail in the place Rose was born?
5. How long was Rose's father on jury duty?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)