|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - Kansas.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was 5 inches deep on the roadside in Kansas?
2. Where did the Wilders come across the group of immigrants?
(a) Hendrickson County.
(b) Henderson City.
(c) Hutchinson County.
(d) Haroldson Township.
3. How is the wind in South Dakota described?
(a) Hot and dry.
(b) Cold and wet.
(c) Cold and dry.
(d) Hot and wet.
4. What did Laura marvel at while crossing Nebraska?
(a) A wheat stalk.
(b) An apple.
(c) An ear of corn.
(d) A strawberry.
5. What family did the Wilders plan to travel with?
(a) The Cooleys.
(b) The Coreys.
(c) The Coolridges.
(d) The Coopers.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long was Rose's father on jury duty?
2. How long did the Wilders travel before leaving South Dakota?
3. What day of the week did the Wilders NOT travel while on their journey?
4. What had to be reset in Schuyler?
5. What does Laura say is common in Lane County?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)