|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - Kansas.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What religion were the people in St. Marys?
2. Why did Almanzo choose to take a ridge road?
(a) It was faster.
(b) It was more exciting.
(c) It was not the path the money lenders took.
(d) It would spare the horses.
3. What did Almanzo hate most about Nebraska?
(a) The Wind.
(b) The Heat.
(c) The Dust.
(d) The Flatness.
4. How many miles did the Wilders usually cover in a day during their journey?
5. What kind of wagon did the family traveling with the Wilders have?
Short Answer Questions
1. What became more common as the Wilders neared the Kansas Border?
2. How are the fields in South Dakota described?
3. What day of the week did the Wilders NOT travel while on their journey?
4. How old was Rose when she started her journey?
5. What did Laura marvel at while crossing Nebraska?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)