|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - Kansas.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Laura's maiden name?
2. How many miles an hour did the wagons travel?
3. What did Rose's parents get sick with at the beginning of the book?
4. What river in Kansas did the Wilders cross a few times?
(a) The Blue River.
(b) The White River.
(c) The Black River.
(d) The Green River.
5. Why did Almanzo choose to take a ridge road?
(a) It was more exciting.
(b) It was not the path the money lenders took.
(c) It would spare the horses.
(d) It was faster.
Short Answer Questions
1. The price of which of the following items was NOT listed in Chapter 2?
2. Where was the Canadian woman from?
3. How many letters did the Wilders receive in Kansas?
4. What did the people in Nebraska say would be needed for their crops to succeed?
5. What was the bridge across the Kansas River made out of?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)