|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - Kansas.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What divided South Ottawa from North Ottawa?
(a) A river.
(b) A train track.
(c) A forest.
(d) A road.
2. Who made Laura's sewing box?
(a) Her husband.
(b) Her father.
(c) Her daughter.
(d) Her son.
3. What amazed Laura about Topeka?
(a) Motor cars.
(b) Asphalt roads.
(c) All of these.
(d) Electric street cars.
4. Who went to find the Cooley's dog?
(b) Mr. Cooley.
5. How many miles did the Wilders usually cover in a day during their journey?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did travelers on the trail say about Missouri?
2. Where was the driest land in all of Kansas?
3. What format is Chapter 2 written in?
4. What was the name of the horse that rode with Prince?
5. Why were the Wilders able to cross more ground per day in Kansas?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)