|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - Kansas.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many bushels did Almanzo say a big grain field in South Dakota would reap at harvest?
(a) 5 bushels.
(b) 4 bushels.
(c) 2 bushels.
(d) 3 bushels.
2. How long did it take for the Wilders to cross Kansas?
(a) 1 week.
(b) 10 days.
(c) 5 days.
(d) 2 weeks.
3. What caused crops to fail in the place Rose was born?
(a) Soil erosion.
(b) Bad storms.
(c) Sandy soil.
(d) A draught.
4. Where were the people in the group of immigrants from?
5. What county did the Wilders see the farm conditions start to improve?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Laura think was most impressive about her favorite town in Kansas?
2. How many "Miss" states did Rose know about at the beginning of the book?
3. Where did the Wilders decide to move when the banks started failing?
4. What did the animals pulling the wagons get cut on occasionally?
5. What relieved Laura when Prince was stopped after being spooked?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)