|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - Kansas.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the only day that was NOT discussed in the time span of Chapter 2?
(a) July 21st.
(b) June 1st.
(c) August 11th.
(d) August 1st.
2. How long did it take for the Wilders to travel through Nebraska?
(a) 2 weeks.
(b) 1 week.
(c) 3 weeks.
(d) 4 weeks.
3. What county did the Wilders see the farm conditions start to improve?
4. What relieved Laura when Prince was stopped after being spooked?
(a) He came back willingly.
(b) He was not stolen.
(c) He did not bite her.
(d) He was not injured.
5. Who went to find the Cooley's dog?
(d) Mr. Cooley.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did one woman say all the people in Missouri had never seen?
2. How wide was the Platte River?
3. Why did the Wilders camp in ravines while in Nebraska?
4. What river did the Wilders get to when the temperature finally dropped below 100 degrees?
5. What got lost on August 5th?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)