|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - Kansas.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did the Wilders camp in ravines while in Nebraska?
(a) To avoid the wind.
(b) To build campfires.
(c) To escape the animals.
(d) To hide from Indians.
2. What was Laura's favorite town in Kansas?
(b) Marys Town.
3. What day of the week did the Wilders NOT travel while on their journey?
4. What was Laura's occupation at the beginning of the book?
5. How many letters did the Wilders receive in Kansas?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of group picture is included in the first chapter?
2. How many families were traveling in the party the Wilders were a part of?
3. Where did Almanzo sell many of his cooking mats in Kansas?
4. How many bushels did Almanzo say a big grain field in South Dakota would reap at harvest?
5. Where was the Canadian woman from?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)