|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - Kansas.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The price of which of the following items was NOT listed in Chapter 2?
2. How long did the crops fail in the place Rose was born?
(a) 8 years.
(b) 6 years.
(c) 4 years.
(d) 10 years.
3. What was clabber?
(b) Curdled milk.
(c) Bear jerkey.
(d) Hard tack.
4. How is the writing style of Chapter 1 different from the other chapters?
(a) It is told in the first person.
(b) It is a journal entry.
(c) It is written from the viewpoint of a child.
(d) It is told in the third person.
5. What did Rose's parents get sick with at the beginning of the book?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of group picture is included in the first chapter?
2. What was Laura's favorite town in Kansas?
3. How many families were traveling in the party the Wilders were a part of?
4. How did the Wilders cross the Platte River?
5. What did the Wilders take a detour in Kansas to see?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)