|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - Kansas.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What caused the banks to collapse in the place where Rose was born?
(a) High rate of inflation.
(c) Small population.
2. Where did Almanzo sell many of his cooking mats in Kansas?
(a) Dugway County.
(b) Daniel County.
(c) Dernville Township.
(d) Douglas County.
3. What color was the dog that Laura found in Kansas?
(a) White and Brown.
(c) Black and Tan.
4. What does Laura say is common in Lane County?
(b) Black people.
(d) Bare backed horses.
5. What did Rose name the lost dog found in Kansas?
(b) Ole Blue.
Short Answer Questions
1. What relieved Laura when Prince was stopped after being spooked?
2. How much money a week did Laura earn?
3. What got lost on August 5th?
4. What were the Wilders able to eat a lot of as they passed through Kansas?
5. What color was the Wilder's make-shift wagon painted?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)