|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - Kansas.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who went to find the Cooley's dog?
(a) Mr. Cooley.
2. What animals were used to pull the wagons on the trip?
3. Why did people in Kansas not like Missouri?
(a) The people were backward.
(b) There were lots of immigrants there.
(c) It got too cold.
(d) The food was bad.
4. Why did Laura like the streets in Topeka?
(a) They were easy on the horses.
(b) They were different.
(c) They were not as hot.
(d) They were easy to follow.
5. What did Almanzo use to make a wagon for his family?
(a) A couple of feed boxes.
(b) A freight wagon.
(c) A hack.
(d) A buggy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What were the Wilders able to eat a lot of as they passed through Kansas?
2. What color was the Wilder's make-shift wagon painted?
3. Where did the Wilders come across the group of immigrants?
4. How many days did the Wilders travel to get to their new home?
5. What did the animals pulling the wagons get cut on occasionally?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)