|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - Kansas.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did a man not let the Wilders camp on his property?
(a) They were leaving their property.
(b) There were too many traveling immigrants.
(c) They were afraid to be robbed.
(d) They did not like Americans.
2. What had to be reset in Schuyler?
(a) The tires.
(b) The horses.
(c) The money rights.
(d) The wagon order.
3. What did Laura think was most impressive about her favorite town in Kansas?
(a) The structures.
(b) The people.
(c) The rivers.
(d) The orchards.
4. What kind of signs were NOT posted in Nebraska?
(a) Trail posts.
(b) Population signs.
(c) County lines.
(d) Mile markers.
5. What did Almanzo hate most about Nebraska?
(a) The Heat.
(b) The Flatness.
(c) The Wind.
(d) The Dust.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many towns did the Wilders pass every day they were in Nebraska?
2. What format is Chapter 2 written in?
3. What did Almanzo use to make a wagon for his family?
4. Why did Laura like the streets in Topeka?
5. How many wagons did the family traveling with the Wilders have?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)