|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - Kansas.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the Wilders keep the money they saved up for their trip?
(a) The flour bucket.
(b) The hem of Rose's dress.
(c) Almanzo's hat.
(d) The writing desk.
2. What did Laura marvel at while crossing Nebraska?
(a) An ear of corn.
(b) An apple.
(c) A wheat stalk.
(d) A strawberry.
3. Where were the people in the group of immigrants from?
4. How did Laura describe the people in St. Marys?
5. What river did the Wilders get to when the temperature finally dropped below 100 degrees?
(a) Sell River.
(b) Stall River.
(c) Scroll River.
(d) Shell River.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Almanzo choose to take a ridge road?
2. How many "Miss" states did Rose know about at the beginning of the book?
3. Who made Laura's sewing box?
4. What spooked one of the Cooley's horses in the big city in Nebraska?
5. How did the Wilders supplement their food supply while traveling through Nebraska?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)