|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - Kansas.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the bridge across the Kansas River made out of?
2. What town was Rose born in?
(a) De Smet.
(b) De Varen.
(c) De Ville.
(d) De Smithe.
3. Why were the Wilders able to cross more ground per day in Kansas?
(a) The children walked faster.
(b) The weather was good.
(c) The roads were better.
(d) The horses were healed.
4. Why did Laura like the streets in Topeka?
(a) They were easy to follow.
(b) They were easy on the horses.
(c) They were not as hot.
(d) They were different.
5. What was 5 inches deep on the roadside in Kansas?
Short Answer Questions
1. What river did the Wilders get to when the temperature finally dropped below 100 degrees?
2. Where did Rose's parents get married?
3. How did the Wilders cross the Platte River?
4. What did the animals pulling the wagons get cut on occasionally?
5. What was the date of the last day of the journey?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)