|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - Kansas.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the Wilders come across the group of immigrants?
(a) Hutchinson County.
(b) Haroldson Township.
(c) Hendrickson County.
(d) Henderson City.
2. How long was Rose's father on jury duty?
(a) 5 days.
(b) 5 weeks.
(c) 4 days.
(d) 4 weeks.
3. How many miles did the Wilders usually cover in a day during their journey?
4. How many days did the Wilders travel to get to their new home?
(a) 35 days.
(b) 45 days.
(c) 50 days.
(d) 40 days.
5. Why did the Cooleys want to take a more Westernly route?
(a) They wanted to avoid the hills.
(b) They wanted to see their relatives.
(c) They wanted to have more options.
(d) They wanted to get there faster.
Short Answer Questions
1. What relieved Laura when Prince was stopped after being spooked?
2. How is the writing style of Chapter 1 different from the other chapters?
3. What did the Wilders call the place where they chose to move to?
4. What is the only day that was NOT discussed in the time span of Chapter 2?
5. What was the date of the first day of the journey?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)