|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - Nebraska.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did it take for the Wilders to travel through Nebraska?
(a) 2 weeks.
(b) 3 weeks.
(c) 1 week.
(d) 4 weeks.
2. What day of the week did the Wilders NOT travel while on their journey?
3. How many miles did the Wilders usually cover in a day during their journey?
4. How much money a week did Laura earn?
5. Who made Laura's sewing box?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her daughter.
(c) Her husband.
(d) Her son.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long was the journey to the Wilder's new home?
2. What did travelers on the trail say about Missouri?
3. How did the Wilders supplement their food supply while traveling through Nebraska?
4. How much was an acre of land selling for in Beldon, Nebraska?
5. How is the wind in South Dakota described?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)