|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - Nebraska.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of people lived in Stanton?
2. How did the Wilders cross the Platte River?
(a) They used a ferry.
(b) They forded it themselves.
(c) They crossed a bridge.
(d) They built a shanty bridge.
3. What became more common as the Wilders neared the Kansas Border?
(b) Traveling parties.
(c) Wheat fields.
(d) Large cities.
4. How long was the journey to the Wilder's new home?
(a) 600 miles.
(b) 750 miles.
(c) 700 miles.
(d) 650 miles.
5. What time in the morning did the Wilders usually begin traveling?
(a) 7:00 am.
(b) 9:00 am.
(c) 6:00 am.
(d) 8:00 am.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the Wilders call the place where they chose to move to?
2. What does Laura say everyone is attracted to?
3. How did the Wilders supplement their food supply while traveling through Nebraska?
4. How many "Miss" states did Rose know about at the beginning of the book?
5. What kind of wagon did the family traveling with the Wilders have?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)