|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - Nebraska.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money a week did Laura earn?
2. Where was the Canadian woman from?
(b) The West Indies.
3. How many families were traveling in the party the Wilders were a part of?
4. Which of the following was NOT considered one of the "Miss" States to Rose at the beginning of the book?
(a) Miss Dakota.
5. What day of the week did the Wilders NOT travel while on their journey?
Short Answer Questions
1. What caused crops to fail in the place Rose was born?
2. Which of the following is NOT a word used by Laura to describe the Nebraska bluffs?
3. What kind of traders did the Wilders avoid camping by after they crossed the Elkhorn Bridge?
4. How many "Miss" states did Rose know about at the beginning of the book?
5. Why did a man not let the Wilders camp on his property?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)