|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - Nebraska.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the animals pulling the wagons get cut on occasionally?
(a) Arrow heads.
(b) Barbed wire.
(c) Fence posts.
(d) Sharp rocks.
2. Why did Almanzo choose to take a ridge road?
(a) It was not the path the money lenders took.
(b) It was more exciting.
(c) It was faster.
(d) It would spare the horses.
3. What was the date of the first day of the journey?
(a) June 25th.
(b) July 7th.
(c) July 17th.
(d) July 5th.
4. Where were the people in the group of immigrants from?
5. Who made Laura's sewing box?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her husband.
(c) Her daughter.
(d) Her son.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long was Rose's father on jury duty?
2. Where did the animals pulling the wagons generally get watered?
3. Who wrote Chapter 2 of this book?
4. What river did the Wilders get to when the temperature finally dropped below 100 degrees?
5. How long did it take for the Wilders to travel through Nebraska?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)