|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - Nebraska.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had to be reset in Schuyler?
(a) The money rights.
(b) The wagon order.
(c) The tires.
(d) The horses.
2. How long did it take for the Wilders to travel through Nebraska?
(a) 2 weeks.
(b) 1 week.
(c) 4 weeks.
(d) 3 weeks.
3. How much money did Rose's father earn while on jury duty?
4. What did the Wilders call the place where they chose to move to?
(a) The Land of the Crawling Vineyard.
(b) The Land of the Big Red Apple.
(c) The Land of the Golden Wheat.
(d) The Land of the Juicy Peach.
5. How many towns did the Wilders pass every day they were in Nebraska?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where were the people in the group of immigrants from?
2. How high was the temperature on the first day of the journey?
3. Where was the Canadian woman from?
4. What did Rose always do a few years beyond her grade level?
5. Why did a man not let the Wilders camp on his property?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)