|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - Nebraska.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many wagons did the family traveling with the Wilders have?
2. What river did the Wilders get to when the temperature finally dropped below 100 degrees?
(a) Scroll River.
(b) Stall River.
(c) Sell River.
(d) Shell River.
3. Where did the Wilders decide to move when the banks started failing?
(a) North Dakota.
(c) South Dakota.
4. What kind of wagon did the family traveling with the Wilders have?
5. How many "Miss" states did Rose know about at the beginning of the book?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long was the journey to the Wilder's new home?
2. What format is Chapter 2 written in?
3. What animals were used to pull the wagons on the trip?
4. How old was Rose when she started her journey?
5. What was Laura's occupation at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)