|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - Nebraska.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many days did the Wilders travel to get to their new home?
(a) 40 days.
(b) 50 days.
(c) 45 days.
(d) 35 days.
2. What did one woman say all the people in Missouri had never seen?
(a) An organ.
(b) A motor car.
(c) A real church.
(d) A schoolhouse.
3. What did Rose always do a few years beyond her grade level?
4. What did the people in Nebraska say would be needed for their crops to succeed?
5. What did the Wilders do when they stopped with the Canadian woman?
(a) Sang songs.
(b) Swapped stories.
(c) Sold supplies.
(d) Avoided each other.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of traders did the Wilders avoid camping by after they crossed the Elkhorn Bridge?
2. Which of the following was NOT considered one of the "Miss" States to Rose at the beginning of the book?
3. What was Laura's maiden name?
4. How long was Rose's father on jury duty?
5. How high was the grain that the Wilders saw in the fields in South Dakota?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)