|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - Nebraska.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following was NOT considered one of the "Miss" States to Rose at the beginning of the book?
(d) Miss Dakota.
2. Where was the Canadian woman from?
(d) The West Indies.
3. What day of the week did the Wilders NOT travel while on their journey?
4. How much money did the Wilders save up for their trip?
5. What was the date of the first day of the journey?
(a) July 7th.
(b) July 17th.
(c) June 25th.
(d) July 5th.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many "Miss" states did Rose know about at the beginning of the book?
2. Why did Almanzo choose to take a ridge road?
3. What was Laura's occupation at the beginning of the book?
4. What did Rose always do a few years beyond her grade level?
5. What did Laura marvel at while crossing Nebraska?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)