|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - Nebraska.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are the fields in South Dakota described?
2. How much money did Rose's father earn while on jury duty?
3. How many bushels did Almanzo say a big grain field in South Dakota would reap at harvest?
(a) 5 bushels.
(b) 2 bushels.
(c) 4 bushels.
(d) 3 bushels.
4. What caused crops to fail in the place Rose was born?
(a) Soil erosion.
(b) A draught.
(c) Bad storms.
(d) Sandy soil.
5. What did the people in Nebraska say would be needed for their crops to succeed?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the date of the last day of the journey?
2. How did the Wilders cross the Platte River?
3. What is the only day that was NOT discussed in the time span of Chapter 2?
4. How did the Wilders cross the Platte River?
5. What did one woman say all the people in Missouri had never seen?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)