|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - Nebraska.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Sherwin call the place where the Wilders chose to move to?
(a) The Land of Promise.
(b) The Land of Plenty.
(c) The Land of Fortune.
(d) The Lacn of Opportunity.
2. How many hours a week would Laura usually work at the beginning of the book?
3. How high was the grain that the Wilders saw in the fields in South Dakota?
(a) 7 inches.
(b) 9 inches.
(c) 5 inches.
(d) 3 inches.
4. Who wrote Chapter 2 of this book?
5. What day of the week did the Wilders NOT travel while on their journey?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did travelers on the trail say about Missouri?
2. Who made Laura's sewing box?
3. Which of the following was NOT considered one of the "Miss" States to Rose at the beginning of the book?
4. How many families were traveling in the party the Wilders were a part of?
5. What kind of traders did the Wilders avoid camping by after they crossed the Elkhorn Bridge?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)