|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - Nebraska.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the Wilders come across the group of immigrants?
(a) Hutchinson County.
(b) Hendrickson County.
(c) Haroldson Township.
(d) Henderson City.
2. Why did the Cooleys want to take a more Westernly route?
(a) They wanted to get there faster.
(b) They wanted to have more options.
(c) They wanted to avoid the hills.
(d) They wanted to see their relatives.
3. What family did the Wilders plan to travel with?
(a) The Coreys.
(b) The Coolridges.
(c) The Cooleys.
(d) The Coopers.
4. Who went to find the Cooley's dog?
(a) Mr. Cooley.
5. How many miles did the Wilders usually cover in a day during their journey?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many "Miss" states did Rose know about at the beginning of the book?
2. What was Laura's maiden name?
3. How long did it take for the Wilders to travel through Nebraska?
4. What did Laura marvel at while crossing Nebraska?
5. What did Rose's parents get sick with at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)