|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - Nebraska.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was the Canadian woman from?
(c) The West Indies.
2. What did the Wilders call the place where they chose to move to?
(a) The Land of the Big Red Apple.
(b) The Land of the Crawling Vineyard.
(c) The Land of the Golden Wheat.
(d) The Land of the Juicy Peach.
3. Why did the Wilders camp in ravines while in Nebraska?
(a) To hide from Indians.
(b) To build campfires.
(c) To avoid the wind.
(d) To escape the animals.
4. What format is Chapter 2 written in?
(b) Journal Entries.
(c) A third person narrative.
(d) A list of events.
5. Who went to find the Cooley's dog?
(c) Mr. Cooley.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many towns did the Wilders pass every day they were in Nebraska?
2. How wide was the Platte River?
3. What county did the Wilders see the farm conditions start to improve?
4. What did the people in Nebraska say would be needed for their crops to succeed?
5. How did the Wilders supplement their food supply while traveling through Nebraska?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)