|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - Nebraska.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where were the people in the group of immigrants from?
2. How long was Rose's father on jury duty?
(a) 4 weeks.
(b) 5 weeks.
(c) 4 days.
(d) 5 days.
3. What was Laura's occupation at the beginning of the book?
4. What did the Wilders call the place where they chose to move to?
(a) The Land of the Big Red Apple.
(b) The Land of the Juicy Peach.
(c) The Land of the Golden Wheat.
(d) The Land of the Crawling Vineyard.
5. Why did Almanzo choose to take a ridge road?
(a) It was faster.
(b) It was more exciting.
(c) It would spare the horses.
(d) It was not the path the money lenders took.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who went to find the Cooley's dog?
2. How is the wind in South Dakota described?
3. What did Rose's parents get sick with at the beginning of the book?
4. What did Almanzo use to make a wagon for his family?
5. What river did the Wilders get to when the temperature finally dropped below 100 degrees?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)