|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - Nebraska.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Sherwin send with his letters to the Wilders?
(a) Extra postage.
(b) Newspaper articles.
2. How much money did the Wilders save up for their trip?
3. Which of the following was NOT considered one of the "Miss" States to Rose at the beginning of the book?
(d) Miss Dakota.
4. What did the Wilders call the place where they chose to move to?
(a) The Land of the Crawling Vineyard.
(b) The Land of the Golden Wheat.
(c) The Land of the Juicy Peach.
(d) The Land of the Big Red Apple.
5. Why did the Wilders camp in ravines while in Nebraska?
(a) To avoid the wind.
(b) To escape the animals.
(c) To hide from Indians.
(d) To build campfires.
Short Answer Questions
1. How are the fields in South Dakota described?
2. How old was Rose when she started her journey?
3. What did the animals pulling the wagons get cut on occasionally?
4. How much money did Rose's father earn while on jury duty?
5. What does Laura say everyone is attracted to?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)