|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - Nebraska.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What caused crops to fail in the place Rose was born?
(a) Sandy soil.
(b) Soil erosion.
(c) Bad storms.
(d) A draught.
2. What animals were used to pull the wagons on the trip?
3. What river did the Wilders get to when the temperature finally dropped below 100 degrees?
(a) Shell River.
(b) Scroll River.
(c) Stall River.
(d) Sell River.
4. How long was Rose's father on jury duty?
(a) 5 weeks.
(b) 5 days.
(c) 4 days.
(d) 4 weeks.
5. How much money did the Wilders save up for their trip?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the Wilders cross the Platte River?
2. How high was the grain that the Wilders saw in the fields in South Dakota?
3. How many miles an hour did the wagons travel?
4. How wide was the Platte River?
5. What did Almanzo use to make a wagon for his family?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)