|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - Nebraska.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the Wilders cross the Platte River?
(a) They forded it.
(b) They crossed at a narrow spot.
(c) They used a ferry.
(d) They crossed a bridge.
2. How many "Miss" states did Rose know about at the beginning of the book?
3. What does Laura say everyone is attracted to?
(a) Blue skies.
(b) Green fields.
(c) Tall mountains.
(d) Large bodies of water.
4. What town was Rose born in?
(a) De Smithe.
(b) De Varen.
(c) De Smet.
(d) De Ville.
5. What county did the Wilders see the farm conditions start to improve?
Short Answer Questions
1. What river did the Wilders get to when the temperature finally dropped below 100 degrees?
2. How much money did Rose's father earn while on jury duty?
3. What did the Wilders call the place where they chose to move to?
4. Where did the Wilders decide to move when the banks started failing?
5. What did the people in Nebraska say would be needed for their crops to succeed?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)