|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - Nebraska.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT a word used by Laura to describe the Nebraska bluffs?
2. How much money did the Wilders save up for their trip?
3. What did Laura marvel at while crossing Nebraska?
(a) An ear of corn.
(b) A wheat stalk.
(c) A strawberry.
(d) An apple.
4. What kind of wagon did the family traveling with the Wilders have?
5. What was the date of the last day of the journey?
(a) September 1st.
(b) August 25th.
(c) August 30th.
(d) August 20th.
Short Answer Questions
1. The price of which of the following items was NOT listed in Chapter 2?
2. What river did the Wilders get to when the temperature finally dropped below 100 degrees?
3. What kind of traders did the Wilders avoid camping by after they crossed the Elkhorn Bridge?
4. How many hours a week would Laura usually work at the beginning of the book?
5. What did the animals pulling the wagons get cut on occasionally?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)