|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - Nebraska.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did it take for the Wilders to travel through Nebraska?
(a) 4 weeks.
(b) 3 weeks.
(c) 1 week.
(d) 2 weeks.
2. Which of the following is NOT a word used by Laura to describe the Nebraska bluffs?
3. What family did the Wilders plan to travel with?
(a) The Coolridges.
(b) The Cooleys.
(c) The Coreys.
(d) The Coopers.
4. What format is Chapter 2 written in?
(a) A third person narrative.
(c) Journal Entries.
(d) A list of events.
5. Where did the Wilders come across the group of immigrants?
(a) Henderson City.
(b) Haroldson Township.
(c) Hendrickson County.
(d) Hutchinson County.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color was the Wilder's make-shift wagon painted?
2. How did the Wilders cross the Platte River?
3. Where did the Wilders decide to move when the banks started failing?
4. How many "Miss" states did Rose know about at the beginning of the book?
5. What got lost on August 5th?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)