|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - Nebraska.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much was an acre of land selling for in Beldon, Nebraska?
2. How many bushels did Almanzo say a big grain field in South Dakota would reap at harvest?
(a) 3 bushels.
(b) 4 bushels.
(c) 5 bushels.
(d) 2 bushels.
3. How long did it take for the Wilders to travel through Nebraska?
(a) 4 weeks.
(b) 1 week.
(c) 3 weeks.
(d) 2 weeks.
4. What did Almanzo hate most about Nebraska?
(a) The Flatness.
(b) The Wind.
(c) The Dust.
(d) The Heat.
5. What kind of traders did the Wilders avoid camping by after they crossed the Elkhorn Bridge?
(a) Money lenders.
(b) Horse traders.
(c) Land traders.
(d) Cow traders.
Short Answer Questions
1. How are the fields in South Dakota described?
2. How wide was the Platte River?
3. Where did the animals pulling the wagons generally get watered?
4. What did Sherwin call the place where the Wilders chose to move to?
5. How did the Wilders cross the Platte River?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)