|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - Nebraska.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the Wilders keep the money they saved up for their trip?
(a) The writing desk.
(b) The hem of Rose's dress.
(c) Almanzo's hat.
(d) The flour bucket.
2. Why did a man not let the Wilders camp on his property?
(a) There were too many traveling immigrants.
(b) They were afraid to be robbed.
(c) They did not like Americans.
(d) They were leaving their property.
3. How much money did the Wilders save up for their trip?
4. How many wagons did the family traveling with the Wilders have?
5. What county did the Wilders see the farm conditions start to improve?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the Wilders come across the group of immigrants?
2. What river did the Wilders get to when the temperature finally dropped below 100 degrees?
3. How many families were traveling in the party the Wilders were a part of?
4. How long did the crops fail in the place Rose was born?
5. How many miles an hour did the wagons travel?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)