|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - Nebraska.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did one woman say all the people in Missouri had never seen?
(a) A motor car.
(b) A real church.
(c) A schoolhouse.
(d) An organ.
2. What did Rose always do a few years beyond her grade level?
3. How many towns did the Wilders pass every day they were in Nebraska?
4. Where did the animals pulling the wagons generally get watered?
(a) All of these.
(b) Water barrels.
5. What kind of people lived in Stanton?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did the Wilders travel before leaving South Dakota?
2. Why did a man not let the Wilders camp on his property?
3. How did the Wilders cross the Platte River?
4. What did Rose's parents get sick with at the beginning of the book?
5. How many families were traveling in the party the Wilders were a part of?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)