|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - Nebraska.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did travelers on the trail say about Missouri?
(a) It was too populated.
(b) It was lovely.
(c) It was a wasteland.
(d) It was no good.
2. Who went to find the Cooley's dog?
(b) Mr. Cooley.
3. How wide was the Platte River?
(a) 100 yards.
(b) Half a mile.
(c) 50 feet.
(d) A mile.
4. What became more common as the Wilders neared the Kansas Border?
(a) Traveling parties.
(b) Large cities.
(d) Wheat fields.
5. What family did the Wilders plan to travel with?
(a) The Coreys.
(b) The Cooleys.
(c) The Coolridges.
(d) The Coopers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of people lived in Stanton?
2. How old was Rose when she started her journey?
3. What kind of signs were NOT posted in Nebraska?
4. How are the fields in South Dakota described?
5. What did Rose's parents get sick with at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)