|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - Nebraska.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What county did the Wilders see the farm conditions start to improve?
2. What spooked one of the Cooley's horses in the big city in Nebraska?
(a) A train.
(b) A large black man.
(c) A cougar.
(d) A motor car.
3. What river did the Wilders get to when the temperature finally dropped below 100 degrees?
(a) Shell River.
(b) Stall River.
(c) Scroll River.
(d) Sell River.
4. Where did Rose's parents get married?
(a) North Dakota.
(b) South Carolina.
(c) South Dakota.
(d) North Carolina.
5. What kind of traders did the Wilders avoid camping by after they crossed the Elkhorn Bridge?
(a) Land traders.
(b) Cow traders.
(c) Money lenders.
(d) Horse traders.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT a word used by Laura to describe the Nebraska bluffs?
2. How wide was the Platte River?
3. What day of the week did the Wilders NOT travel while on their journey?
4. How many miles an hour did the wagons travel?
5. How many wagons did the family traveling with the Wilders have?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)