|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - Nebraska.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What format is Chapter 2 written in?
(a) A list of events.
(b) A third person narrative.
(c) Journal Entries.
2. How big was the item that Laura marveled at while crossing Nebraska?
(a) 2.5 inches.
(b) 10 inches.
(c) 7.5 inches.
(d) 5 inches.
3. Where did the Wilders keep the money they saved up for their trip?
(a) The flour bucket.
(b) The writing desk.
(c) The hem of Rose's dress.
(d) Almanzo's hat.
4. Which of the following is NOT a word used by Laura to describe the Nebraska bluffs?
5. What town was Rose born in?
(a) De Smithe.
(b) De Smet.
(c) De Ville.
(d) De Varen.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who made Laura's sewing box?
2. Where did the Wilders decide to move when the banks started failing?
3. How is the wind in South Dakota described?
4. What animals were used to pull the wagons on the trip?
5. How many miles an hour did the wagons travel?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)