|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - Nebraska.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did one woman say all the people in Missouri had never seen?
(a) A schoolhouse.
(b) An organ.
(c) A motor car.
(d) A real church.
2. How long was the journey to the Wilder's new home?
(a) 750 miles.
(b) 600 miles.
(c) 650 miles.
(d) 700 miles.
3. How many hours a week would Laura usually work at the beginning of the book?
4. How many miles did the Wilders usually cover in a day during their journey?
5. How high was the grain that the Wilders saw in the fields in South Dakota?
(a) 9 inches.
(b) 3 inches.
(c) 7 inches.
(d) 5 inches.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did it take for the Wilders to travel through Nebraska?
2. How did the Wilders cross the Platte River?
3. Where were the people in the group of immigrants from?
4. How old was Rose when she started her journey?
5. What did Almanzo use to make a wagon for his family?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)