|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - Nebraska.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many families were traveling in the party the Wilders were a part of?
2. What day of the week did the Wilders NOT travel while on their journey?
3. What did Almanzo use to make a wagon for his family?
(a) A buggy.
(b) A hack.
(c) A couple of feed boxes.
(d) A freight wagon.
4. What kind of group picture is included in the first chapter?
(a) A church class.
(b) A choir.
(c) A school class.
(d) A baseball team.
5. How wide was the Platte River?
(a) Half a mile.
(b) 50 feet.
(c) 100 yards.
(d) A mile.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following was NOT considered one of the "Miss" States to Rose at the beginning of the book?
2. What caused crops to fail in the place Rose was born?
3. What is the only day that was NOT discussed in the time span of Chapter 2?
4. How is the writing style of Chapter 1 different from the other chapters?
5. What did Laura marvel at while crossing Nebraska?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)