|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - Nebraska.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had to be reset in Schuyler?
(a) The tires.
(b) The wagon order.
(c) The horses.
(d) The money rights.
2. How long did it take for the Wilders to travel through Nebraska?
(a) 4 weeks.
(b) 2 weeks.
(c) 3 weeks.
(d) 1 week.
3. What became more common as the Wilders neared the Kansas Border?
(b) Large cities.
(c) Wheat fields.
(d) Traveling parties.
4. What did Laura marvel at while crossing Nebraska?
(a) A wheat stalk.
(b) An apple.
(c) A strawberry.
(d) An ear of corn.
5. How is the wind in South Dakota described?
(a) Cold and dry.
(b) Hot and wet.
(c) Hot and dry.
(d) Cold and wet.
Short Answer Questions
1. How big was the item that Laura marveled at while crossing Nebraska?
2. How is the writing style of Chapter 1 different from the other chapters?
3. What kind of people lived in Stanton?
4. Which of the following is NOT a word used by Laura to describe the Nebraska bluffs?
5. How old was Rose when she started her journey?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)