|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - Nebraska.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time in the morning did the Wilders usually begin traveling?
(a) 6:00 am.
(b) 7:00 am.
(c) 9:00 am.
(d) 8:00 am.
2. What did one woman say all the people in Missouri had never seen?
(a) A real church.
(b) A schoolhouse.
(c) A motor car.
(d) An organ.
3. Why did the Wilders camp in ravines while in Nebraska?
(a) To escape the animals.
(b) To build campfires.
(c) To avoid the wind.
(d) To hide from Indians.
4. What got lost on August 5th?
(a) The lap desk.
(b) The honey.
(c) The asbestos fire mats.
(d) The thermometer.
5. What did Rose always do a few years beyond her grade level?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Laura marvel at while crossing Nebraska?
2. How did the Wilders cross the Platte River?
3. What color was the Wilder's make-shift wagon painted?
4. How is the writing style of Chapter 1 different from the other chapters?
5. Who wrote Chapter 2 of this book?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)