|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - Nebraska.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long was the journey to the Wilder's new home?
(a) 650 miles.
(b) 700 miles.
(c) 600 miles.
(d) 750 miles.
2. Where did the animals pulling the wagons generally get watered?
(b) Water barrels.
(d) All of these.
3. Why did Almanzo choose to take a ridge road?
(a) It would spare the horses.
(b) It was faster.
(c) It was not the path the money lenders took.
(d) It was more exciting.
4. What was Laura's occupation at the beginning of the book?
5. What animals were used to pull the wagons on the trip?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many bushels did Almanzo say a big grain field in South Dakota would reap at harvest?
2. What did Almanzo hate most about Nebraska?
3. Where was Chapter 2 originally recorded?
4. What color was the Wilder's make-shift wagon painted?
5. What kind of people lived in Stanton?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)