|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - Nebraska.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How big was the item that Laura marveled at while crossing Nebraska?
(a) 5 inches.
(b) 10 inches.
(c) 7.5 inches.
(d) 2.5 inches.
2. How much money a week did Laura earn?
3. How many bushels did Almanzo say a big grain field in South Dakota would reap at harvest?
(a) 4 bushels.
(b) 3 bushels.
(c) 5 bushels.
(d) 2 bushels.
4. What caused crops to fail in the place Rose was born?
(a) Soil erosion.
(b) Sandy soil.
(c) Bad storms.
(d) A draught.
5. What river did the Wilders get to when the temperature finally dropped below 100 degrees?
(a) Shell River.
(b) Sell River.
(c) Stall River.
(d) Scroll River.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Rose's parents get sick with at the beginning of the book?
2. Where were the people in the group of immigrants from?
3. What time in the morning did the Wilders usually begin traveling?
4. What did Sherwin call the place where the Wilders chose to move to?
5. Where did the animals pulling the wagons generally get watered?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)