|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - Nebraska.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many hours a week would Laura usually work at the beginning of the book?
2. How many towns did the Wilders pass every day they were in Nebraska?
3. Who went to find the Cooley's dog?
(b) Mr. Cooley.
4. How is the writing style of Chapter 1 different from the other chapters?
(a) It is told in the third person.
(b) It is told in the first person.
(c) It is a journal entry.
(d) It is written from the viewpoint of a child.
5. What county did the Wilders see the farm conditions start to improve?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Laura say everyone is attracted to?
2. How much was an acre of land selling for in Beldon, Nebraska?
3. What was the date of the last day of the journey?
4. What did the animals pulling the wagons get cut on occasionally?
5. What was the date of the first day of the journey?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)