|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - Nebraska.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many miles an hour did the wagons travel?
2. What kind of signs were NOT posted in Nebraska?
(a) County lines.
(b) Mile markers.
(c) Population signs.
(d) Trail posts.
3. Where did Rose's parents get married?
(a) North Carolina.
(b) South Carolina.
(c) South Dakota.
(d) North Dakota.
4. How much did an acre of land in the county, past the immigrant camp sell for?
5. How many hours a week would Laura usually work at the beginning of the book?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who made Laura's sewing box?
2. How many bushels did Almanzo say a big grain field in South Dakota would reap at harvest?
3. How long did the Wilders travel before leaving South Dakota?
4. Why did the Wilders camp in ravines while in Nebraska?
5. What was Almanzo's nickname?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)