|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - Nebraska.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many miles did the Wilders usually cover in a day during their journey?
2. What time in the morning did the Wilders usually begin traveling?
(a) 7:00 am.
(b) 9:00 am.
(c) 8:00 am.
(d) 6:00 am.
3. How much money did Rose's father earn while on jury duty?
4. What did Rose's parents get sick with at the beginning of the book?
5. How much money did the Wilders save up for their trip?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much was an acre of land selling for in Beldon, Nebraska?
2. How did the Wilders cross the Platte River?
3. How many hours a week would Laura usually work at the beginning of the book?
4. What did Laura marvel at while crossing Nebraska?
5. How many wagons did the family traveling with the Wilders have?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)