|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - Nebraska.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many wagons did the family traveling with the Wilders have?
2. Where was Chapter 2 originally recorded?
(b) A ledger.
(c) A memorandum book.
(d) Scrap pieces of paper.
3. What time in the morning did the Wilders usually begin traveling?
(a) 6:00 am.
(b) 8:00 am.
(c) 7:00 am.
(d) 9:00 am.
4. What kind of group picture is included in the first chapter?
(a) A school class.
(b) A church class.
(c) A baseball team.
(d) A choir.
5. What was Almanzo's nickname?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the people in Nebraska say would be needed for their crops to succeed?
2. What spooked one of the Cooley's horses in the big city in Nebraska?
3. What got lost on August 5th?
4. How long did the Wilders travel before leaving South Dakota?
5. Why did Almanzo choose to take a ridge road?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)