|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - Nebraska.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the Wilders cross the Platte River?
(a) They crossed at a narrow spot.
(b) They forded it.
(c) They crossed a bridge.
(d) They used a ferry.
2. What did Sherwin call the place where the Wilders chose to move to?
(a) The Land of Fortune.
(b) The Land of Promise.
(c) The Lacn of Opportunity.
(d) The Land of Plenty.
3. What had to be reset in Schuyler?
(a) The money rights.
(b) The horses.
(c) The tires.
(d) The wagon order.
4. How many miles an hour did the wagons travel?
5. Who wrote Chapter 2 of this book?
Short Answer Questions
1. What river did the Wilders get to when the temperature finally dropped below 100 degrees?
2. How long did it take for the Wilders to travel through Nebraska?
3. Which of the following is NOT a word used by Laura to describe the Nebraska bluffs?
4. How many wagons were included in the traveling party the Wilders were in?
5. How many towns did the Wilders pass every day they were in Nebraska?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)