|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - Nebraska.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Sherwin call the place where the Wilders chose to move to?
(a) The Land of Plenty.
(b) The Land of Fortune.
(c) The Land of Promise.
(d) The Lacn of Opportunity.
2. What had to be reset in Schuyler?
(a) The horses.
(b) The wagon order.
(c) The tires.
(d) The money rights.
3. How high was the grain that the Wilders saw in the fields in South Dakota?
(a) 7 inches.
(b) 9 inches.
(c) 5 inches.
(d) 3 inches.
4. How much was an acre of land selling for in Beldon, Nebraska?
5. How big was the item that Laura marveled at while crossing Nebraska?
(a) 10 inches.
(b) 2.5 inches.
(c) 7.5 inches.
(d) 5 inches.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the wind in South Dakota described?
2. What town was Rose born in?
3. What caused the banks to collapse in the place where Rose was born?
4. What did Rose's parents get sick with at the beginning of the book?
5. How wide was the Platte River?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)