|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - South Dakota.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Laura's occupation at the beginning of the book?
2. How old was Rose when she started her journey?
3. The price of which of the following items was NOT listed in Chapter 2?
4. What caused crops to fail in the place Rose was born?
(a) Bad storms.
(b) Sandy soil.
(c) A draught.
(d) Soil erosion.
5. How many bushels did Almanzo say a big grain field in South Dakota would reap at harvest?
(a) 4 bushels.
(b) 5 bushels.
(c) 2 bushels.
(d) 3 bushels.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the date of the last day of the journey?
2. What did Sherwin send with his letters to the Wilders?
3. Which of the following was NOT considered one of the "Miss" States to Rose at the beginning of the book?
4. What format is Chapter 2 written in?
5. What was the date of the first day of the journey?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)