|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - South Dakota.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money a week did Laura earn?
2. How many "Miss" states did Rose know about at the beginning of the book?
3. How much money did the Wilders save up for their trip?
4. How many bushels did Almanzo say a big grain field in South Dakota would reap at harvest?
(a) 4 bushels.
(b) 2 bushels.
(c) 3 bushels.
(d) 5 bushels.
5. How many wagons did the family traveling with the Wilders have?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Almanzo's nickname?
2. Who made Laura's sewing box?
3. What did the animals pulling the wagons get cut on occasionally?
4. How long was Rose's father on jury duty?
5. What day of the week did the Wilders NOT travel while on their journey?
This section contains 135 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)