|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - South Dakota.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many wagons were included in the traveling party the Wilders were in?
2. What caused the banks to collapse in the place where Rose was born?
(a) High rate of inflation.
(d) Small population.
3. How many wagons did the family traveling with the Wilders have?
4. What did the Wilders call the place where they chose to move to?
(a) The Land of the Big Red Apple.
(b) The Land of the Crawling Vineyard.
(c) The Land of the Juicy Peach.
(d) The Land of the Golden Wheat.
5. What was Laura's maiden name?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many days did the Wilders travel to get to their new home?
2. How much money a week did Laura earn?
3. How many "Miss" states did Rose know about at the beginning of the book?
4. How long was Rose's father on jury duty?
5. How much money did Rose's father earn while on jury duty?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)