|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - South Dakota.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What caused crops to fail in the place Rose was born?
(a) A draught.
(b) Sandy soil.
(c) Soil erosion.
(d) Bad storms.
2. How much money did Rose's father earn while on jury duty?
3. How long did the Wilders travel before leaving South Dakota?
(a) 1 day.
(b) 2 weeks.
(c) 1 week.
(d) 2 days.
4. What kind of wagon did the family traveling with the Wilders have?
5. What was Laura's maiden name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Almanzo use to make a wagon for his family?
2. What town was Rose born in?
3. What did Sherwin call the place where the Wilders chose to move to?
4. Where did the Wilders keep the money they saved up for their trip?
5. How high was the grain that the Wilders saw in the fields in South Dakota?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)