|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - South Dakota.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Rose's parents get married?
(a) South Carolina.
(b) North Dakota.
(c) South Dakota.
(d) North Carolina.
2. What caused the banks to collapse in the place where Rose was born?
(b) High rate of inflation.
(d) Small population.
3. What did Rose always do a few years beyond her grade level?
4. Where did the Wilders keep the money they saved up for their trip?
(a) The flour bucket.
(b) The writing desk.
(c) The hem of Rose's dress.
(d) Almanzo's hat.
5. How long was Rose's father on jury duty?
(a) 5 days.
(b) 5 weeks.
(c) 4 weeks.
(d) 4 days.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many wagons were included in the traveling party the Wilders were in?
2. How are the fields in South Dakota described?
3. What was Laura's maiden name?
4. What did the animals pulling the wagons get cut on occasionally?
5. How much money did the Wilders save up for their trip?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)