|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - South Dakota.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many days did the Wilders travel to get to their new home?
(a) 35 days.
(b) 45 days.
(c) 50 days.
(d) 40 days.
2. How much did an acre of land in the county, past the immigrant camp sell for?
3. How is the writing style of Chapter 1 different from the other chapters?
(a) It is told in the first person.
(b) It is written from the viewpoint of a child.
(c) It is a journal entry.
(d) It is told in the third person.
4. Where was Chapter 2 originally recorded?
(b) Scrap pieces of paper.
(c) A ledger.
(d) A memorandum book.
5. What did Rose always do a few years beyond her grade level?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did the crops fail in the place Rose was born?
2. What did Sherwin send with his letters to the Wilders?
3. How much money did Rose's father earn while on jury duty?
4. Who wrote Chapter 2 of this book?
5. How much money did the Wilders save up for their trip?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)