|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - South Dakota.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Sherwin call the place where the Wilders chose to move to?
(a) The Lacn of Opportunity.
(b) The Land of Plenty.
(c) The Land of Fortune.
(d) The Land of Promise.
2. What county did the Wilders see the farm conditions start to improve?
3. What animals were used to pull the wagons on the trip?
4. How high was the temperature on the first day of the journey?
(a) 102 degress.
(b) 92 degrees.
(c) 72 degrees.
(d) 82 degrees.
5. How long was the journey to the Wilder's new home?
(a) 700 miles.
(b) 750 miles.
(c) 650 miles.
(d) 600 miles.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where were the people in the group of immigrants from?
2. How long was Rose's father on jury duty?
3. Where did the animals pulling the wagons generally get watered?
4. How are the fields in South Dakota described?
5. What was Laura's maiden name?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)