|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - South Dakota.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much did an acre of land in the county, past the immigrant camp sell for?
2. Where did the Wilders come across the group of immigrants?
(a) Haroldson Township.
(b) Henderson City.
(c) Hutchinson County.
(d) Hendrickson County.
3. Where did the Wilders keep the money they saved up for their trip?
(a) Almanzo's hat.
(b) The hem of Rose's dress.
(c) The writing desk.
(d) The flour bucket.
4. What format is Chapter 2 written in?
(a) A list of events.
(c) A third person narrative.
(d) Journal Entries.
5. What family did the Wilders plan to travel with?
(a) The Coopers.
(b) The Coolridges.
(c) The Cooleys.
(d) The Coreys.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Almanzo use to make a wagon for his family?
2. How many hours a week would Laura usually work at the beginning of the book?
3. What kind of wagon did the family traveling with the Wilders have?
4. How high was the temperature on the first day of the journey?
5. What was Laura's occupation at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)