|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - South Dakota.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the wind in South Dakota described?
(a) Cold and wet.
(b) Cold and dry.
(c) Hot and dry.
(d) Hot and wet.
2. How many miles an hour did the wagons travel?
3. Where did the Wilders come across the group of immigrants?
(a) Henderson City.
(b) Hutchinson County.
(c) Haroldson Township.
(d) Hendrickson County.
4. Where was Chapter 2 originally recorded?
(a) Scrap pieces of paper.
(b) A memorandum book.
(c) A ledger.
5. What was Laura's maiden name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the date of the first day of the journey?
2. What is the only day that was NOT discussed in the time span of Chapter 2?
3. What day of the week did the Wilders NOT travel while on their journey?
4. How much money did the Wilders save up for their trip?
5. What kind of group picture is included in the first chapter?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)