|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - South Dakota.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the only day that was NOT discussed in the time span of Chapter 2?
(a) July 21st.
(b) June 1st.
(c) August 1st.
(d) August 11th.
2. What was Almanzo's nickname?
3. Why did a man not let the Wilders camp on his property?
(a) They were afraid to be robbed.
(b) They were leaving their property.
(c) There were too many traveling immigrants.
(d) They did not like Americans.
4. How many "Miss" states did Rose know about at the beginning of the book?
5. How many hours a week would Laura usually work at the beginning of the book?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the Wilders come across the group of immigrants?
2. Where did the Wilders keep the money they saved up for their trip?
3. Where was Chapter 2 originally recorded?
4. How long was the journey to the Wilder's new home?
5. What kind of wagon did the family traveling with the Wilders have?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)