|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - South Dakota.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color was the Wilder's make-shift wagon painted?
2. The price of which of the following items was NOT listed in Chapter 2?
3. What did Rose's parents get sick with at the beginning of the book?
4. What caused crops to fail in the place Rose was born?
(a) Sandy soil.
(b) A draught.
(c) Soil erosion.
(d) Bad storms.
5. What did Almanzo use to make a wagon for his family?
(a) A freight wagon.
(b) A hack.
(c) A couple of feed boxes.
(d) A buggy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of group picture is included in the first chapter?
2. Why did a man not let the Wilders camp on his property?
3. Where was Chapter 2 originally recorded?
4. What was Almanzo's nickname?
5. How many bushels did Almanzo say a big grain field in South Dakota would reap at harvest?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)