|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - South Dakota.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did the Wilders travel before leaving South Dakota?
(a) 2 days.
(b) 1 week.
(c) 2 weeks.
(d) 1 day.
2. How much money a week did Laura earn?
3. How high was the grain that the Wilders saw in the fields in South Dakota?
(a) 3 inches.
(b) 9 inches.
(c) 7 inches.
(d) 5 inches.
4. Where did the Wilders come across the group of immigrants?
(a) Hutchinson County.
(b) Haroldson Township.
(c) Hendrickson County.
(d) Henderson City.
5. What color was the Wilder's make-shift wagon painted?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Laura's occupation at the beginning of the book?
2. How much money did the Wilders save up for their trip?
3. How many wagons did the family traveling with the Wilders have?
4. Where was Chapter 2 originally recorded?
5. Why did a man not let the Wilders camp on his property?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)