|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - South Dakota.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Almanzo's nickname?
2. How many miles an hour did the wagons travel?
3. How long did the crops fail in the place Rose was born?
(a) 4 years.
(b) 6 years.
(c) 8 years.
(d) 10 years.
4. What caused crops to fail in the place Rose was born?
(a) A draught.
(b) Soil erosion.
(c) Bad storms.
(d) Sandy soil.
5. What kind of wagon did the family traveling with the Wilders have?
Short Answer Questions
1. What county did the Wilders see the farm conditions start to improve?
2. How many families were traveling in the party the Wilders were a part of?
3. What was the date of the last day of the journey?
4. What format is Chapter 2 written in?
5. Where did the Wilders come across the group of immigrants?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)