|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - South Dakota.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money did the Wilders save up for their trip?
2. How much money a week did Laura earn?
3. What did Sherwin call the place where the Wilders chose to move to?
(a) The Lacn of Opportunity.
(b) The Land of Promise.
(c) The Land of Plenty.
(d) The Land of Fortune.
4. Where did the Wilders decide to move when the banks started failing?
(a) North Dakota.
(c) South Dakota.
5. How long did the crops fail in the place Rose was born?
(a) 6 years.
(b) 10 years.
(c) 4 years.
(d) 8 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of wagon did the family traveling with the Wilders have?
2. Where did Rose's parents get married?
3. What was the date of the last day of the journey?
4. How many hours a week would Laura usually work at the beginning of the book?
5. Which of the following was NOT considered one of the "Miss" States to Rose at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)