|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - South Dakota.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Rose's parents get sick with at the beginning of the book?
2. What caused crops to fail in the place Rose was born?
(a) Soil erosion.
(b) Sandy soil.
(c) A draught.
(d) Bad storms.
3. What was Laura's maiden name?
4. How old was Rose when she started her journey?
5. What town was Rose born in?
(a) De Ville.
(b) De Smithe.
(c) De Varen.
(d) De Smet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Almanzo use to make a wagon for his family?
2. How long did the crops fail in the place Rose was born?
3. What kind of wagon did the family traveling with the Wilders have?
4. What animals were used to pull the wagons on the trip?
5. How many families were traveling in the party the Wilders were a part of?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)