|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of wagon did the family traveling with the Wilders have?
2. What kind of group picture is included in the first chapter?
(a) A school class.
(b) A choir.
(c) A church class.
(d) A baseball team.
3. What color was the Wilder's make-shift wagon painted?
4. How much money did the Wilders save up for their trip?
5. How is the writing style of Chapter 1 different from the other chapters?
(a) It is written from the viewpoint of a child.
(b) It is a journal entry.
(c) It is told in the third person.
(d) It is told in the first person.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Rose always do a few years beyond her grade level?
2. What did the Wilders call the place where they chose to move to?
3. How many hours a week would Laura usually work at the beginning of the book?
4. How long was Rose's father on jury duty?
5. What caused the banks to collapse in the place where Rose was born?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)