|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Sherwin call the place where the Wilders chose to move to?
(a) The Land of Promise.
(b) The Lacn of Opportunity.
(c) The Land of Fortune.
(d) The Land of Plenty.
2. How much money did Rose's father earn while on jury duty?
3. How many wagons did the family traveling with the Wilders have?
4. What color was the Wilder's make-shift wagon painted?
5. How many hours a week would Laura usually work at the beginning of the book?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money a week did Laura earn?
2. How is the writing style of Chapter 1 different from the other chapters?
3. What caused the banks to collapse in the place where Rose was born?
4. What was Laura's maiden name?
5. Which of the following was NOT considered one of the "Miss" States to Rose at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)