|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money did Rose's father earn while on jury duty?
2. How is the writing style of Chapter 1 different from the other chapters?
(a) It is told in the first person.
(b) It is told in the third person.
(c) It is written from the viewpoint of a child.
(d) It is a journal entry.
3. What color was the Wilder's make-shift wagon painted?
4. What caused the banks to collapse in the place where Rose was born?
(a) High rate of inflation.
(c) Small population.
5. What kind of group picture is included in the first chapter?
(a) A school class.
(b) A baseball team.
(c) A church class.
(d) A choir.
Short Answer Questions
1. What family did the Wilders plan to travel with?
2. Where did the Wilders decide to move when the banks started failing?
3. What town was Rose born in?
4. What did Almanzo use to make a wagon for his family?
5. How much money did the Wilders save up for their trip?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)