|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Rose always do a few years beyond her grade level?
2. What caused crops to fail in the place Rose was born?
(a) Sandy soil.
(b) A draught.
(c) Bad storms.
(d) Soil erosion.
3. What town was Rose born in?
(a) De Smithe.
(b) De Ville.
(c) De Varen.
(d) De Smet.
4. What color was the Wilder's make-shift wagon painted?
5. How many wagons did the family traveling with the Wilders have?
Short Answer Questions
1. What family did the Wilders plan to travel with?
2. How much money a week did Laura earn?
3. What kind of wagon did the family traveling with the Wilders have?
4. What did Sherwin call the place where the Wilders chose to move to?
5. Which of the following was NOT considered one of the "Miss" States to Rose at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)