|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Laura's occupation at the beginning of the book?
2. What did Sherwin send with his letters to the Wilders?
(a) Extra postage.
(b) Newspaper articles.
3. What did Rose always do a few years beyond her grade level?
4. How long was Rose's father on jury duty?
(a) 5 days.
(b) 5 weeks.
(c) 4 days.
(d) 4 weeks.
5. What caused the banks to collapse in the place where Rose was born?
(a) High rate of inflation.
(d) Small population.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Rose when she started her journey?
2. What color was the Wilder's make-shift wagon painted?
3. Where did the Wilders decide to move when the banks started failing?
4. Where did the Wilders keep the money they saved up for their trip?
5. What family did the Wilders plan to travel with?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)