|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did the crops fail in the place Rose was born?
(a) 8 years.
(b) 4 years.
(c) 6 years.
(d) 10 years.
2. What kind of group picture is included in the first chapter?
(a) A church class.
(b) A baseball team.
(c) A choir.
(d) A school class.
3. Where did the Wilders decide to move when the banks started failing?
(b) North Dakota.
(c) South Dakota.
4. What was Laura's maiden name?
5. What was Laura's occupation at the beginning of the book?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following was NOT considered one of the "Miss" States to Rose at the beginning of the book?
2. What did Sherwin send with his letters to the Wilders?
3. How old was Rose when she started her journey?
4. Where did the Wilders keep the money they saved up for their trip?
5. What caused crops to fail in the place Rose was born?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)