Eight Week Quiz G
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the Wilders call the place where they chose to move to?
(a) The Land of the Crawling Vineyard.
(b) The Land of the Golden Wheat.
(c) The Land of the Juicy Peach.
(d) The Land of the Big Red Apple.
2. What did Almanzo say made the soil in Missouri so good?
(a) The rivers.
(b) The shade trees.
(c) The cooler weather.
(d) The rolling land.
3. Who found the missing money?
4. What was clabber?
(b) Curdled milk.
(c) Hard tack.
(d) Bear jerkey.
5. What kind of house was on the new land?
(a) A cabin.
(b) A board house.
(c) A hut.
(d) A clay house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What would Almanzo have to do to make an orchard on his new land?
2. What was Laura's occupation at the beginning of the book?
3. What kind of animal was Spookendyke?
4. Why did Almanzo choose to take a ridge road?
5. What is the only day that was NOT discussed in the time span of Chapter 2?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)