Eight Week Quiz D
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - Nebraska.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did the crops fail in the place Rose was born?
(a) 10 years.
(b) 4 years.
(c) 6 years.
(d) 8 years.
2. Why did the Wilders camp in ravines while in Nebraska?
(a) To hide from Indians.
(b) To avoid the wind.
(c) To build campfires.
(d) To escape the animals.
3. Where was the Canadian woman from?
(a) The West Indies.
4. Where did the Wilders come across the group of immigrants?
(a) Hendrickson County.
(b) Haroldson Township.
(c) Hutchinson County.
(d) Henderson City.
5. What river did the Wilders get to when the temperature finally dropped below 100 degrees?
(a) Sell River.
(b) Scroll River.
(c) Stall River.
(d) Shell River.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the Wilders do when they stopped with the Canadian woman?
2. How is the writing style of Chapter 1 different from the other chapters?
3. What did Almanzo hate most about Nebraska?
4. What was the date of the first day of the journey?
5. How much money did Rose's father earn while on jury duty?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)