Eight Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - South Dakota.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What town was Rose born in?
(a) De Smet.
(b) De Varen.
(c) De Smithe.
(d) De Ville.
2. What day of the week did the Wilders NOT travel while on their journey?
3. Why did a man not let the Wilders camp on his property?
(a) They did not like Americans.
(b) They were leaving their property.
(c) They were afraid to be robbed.
(d) There were too many traveling immigrants.
4. The price of which of the following items was NOT listed in Chapter 2?
5. How many bushels did Almanzo say a big grain field in South Dakota would reap at harvest?
(a) 2 bushels.
(b) 3 bushels.
(c) 4 bushels.
(d) 5 bushels.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the animals pulling the wagons generally get watered?
2. How many "Miss" states did Rose know about at the beginning of the book?
3. Where did the Wilders come across the group of immigrants?
4. What family did the Wilders plan to travel with?
5. What was Laura's maiden name?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)