|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - Missouri.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Laura say is common in Lane County?
(b) Black people.
(c) Bare backed horses.
2. How long was the trip through Missouri?
(a) 20 days.
(b) 5 days.
(c) 1 week.
(d) 2 weeks.
3. How did the Wilders cross the Platte River?
(a) They built a shanty bridge.
(b) They crossed a bridge.
(c) They forded it themselves.
(d) They used a ferry.
4. What was declared the nicest small town of the trip?
5. What did the Wilders take a detour in Kansas to see?
(a) The river.
(b) The capitol.
(d) A museum.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many towns did the Wilders pass every day they were in Nebraska?
2. How much did an acre of land in the county, past the immigrant camp sell for?
3. Where did the animals pulling the wagons generally get watered?
4. How much money did the Wilders save up for their trip?
5. Where was Chapter 2 originally recorded?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)