|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - Missouri.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did travelers on the trail say about Missouri?
(a) It was no good.
(b) It was lovely.
(c) It was too populated.
(d) It was a wasteland.
2. How long did it take for the Wilders to cross Kansas?
(a) 2 weeks.
(b) 10 days.
(c) 1 week.
(d) 5 days.
3. Where did Rose's parents get married?
(a) North Carolina.
(b) South Dakota.
(c) South Carolina.
(d) North Dakota.
4. What did Laura marvel at while crossing Nebraska?
(a) A wheat stalk.
(b) An ear of corn.
(c) An apple.
(d) A strawberry.
5. What was the name of the horse that rode with Prince?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Chapter 2 originally recorded?
2. What family did the Wilders plan to travel with?
3. What was Laura's favorite town in Kansas?
4. Why did Laura like the streets in Topeka?
5. How did Laura describe the people in St. Marys?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)