|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - Missouri.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What got lost on August 5th?
(a) The asbestos fire mats.
(b) The thermometer.
(c) The lap desk.
(d) The honey.
2. Who went to find the Cooley's dog?
(d) Mr. Cooley.
3. What did the Wilders do when they stopped with the Canadian woman?
(a) Swapped stories.
(b) Avoided each other.
(c) Sold supplies.
(d) Sang songs.
4. How much money did Rose's father earn while on jury duty?
5. What did Laura marvel at while crossing Nebraska?
(a) An apple.
(b) A wheat stalk.
(c) A strawberry.
(d) An ear of corn.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the only day that was NOT discussed in the time span of Chapter 2?
2. What animals were used to pull the wagons on the trip?
3. What was declared the nicest small town of the trip?
4. What did the Wilders take a detour in Kansas to see?
5. What happened in Missouri for the first time of the trip?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)