|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - Missouri.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the only day that was NOT discussed in the time span of Chapter 2?
(a) August 1st.
(b) June 1st.
(c) July 21st.
(d) August 11th.
2. What did Rose's parents get sick with at the beginning of the book?
3. Where did Sherwin end up settling himself in Missouri?
(a) Cedar County.
(b) Clay county.
(c) Carbon County.
(d) Clear County.
4. How long did the Wilders travel before leaving South Dakota?
(a) 1 week.
(b) 2 days.
(c) 2 weeks.
(d) 1 day.
5. Where did the animals pulling the wagons generally get watered?
(a) Water barrels.
(d) All of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much did an acre of land in the county, past the immigrant camp sell for?
2. What was 5 inches deep on the roadside in Kansas?
3. Where did Rose's parents get married?
4. How did the Wilders cross the Platte River?
5. What kind of building did Laura get excited to see in Missouri?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)