|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - Missouri.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Laura's maiden name?
2. How is the wind in South Dakota described?
(a) Hot and dry.
(b) Cold and wet.
(c) Hot and wet.
(d) Cold and dry.
3. Who made Laura's sewing box?
(a) Her daughter.
(b) Her father.
(c) Her husband.
(d) Her son.
4. How big were the watermelons at Ash Grove?
(a) 15 pounds.
(b) 5 pounds.
(c) 20 pounds.
(d) 10 pounds.
5. What town was Rose born in?
(a) De Smithe.
(b) De Varen.
(c) De Ville.
(d) De Smet.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the Wilders come across the group of immigrants?
2. What river did the Wilders get to when the temperature finally dropped below 100 degrees?
3. What was the name of the town the Wilders were moving to?
4. Which of the following was NOT considered one of the "Miss" States to Rose at the beginning of the book?
5. How old was Rose when she started her journey?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)