|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - Missouri.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What made the Wilders almost stop in Greenfield?
(a) He found a good patch of land for sale.
(b) He heard from Sherwin.
(c) He got caught in a rainstorm.
(d) He got an offer for employment.
2. What does Laura say everyone is attracted to?
(a) Green fields.
(b) Blue skies.
(c) Large bodies of water.
(d) Tall mountains.
3. Which of the following was NOT considered one of the "Miss" States to Rose at the beginning of the book?
(d) Miss Dakota.
4. What did Laura think was most impressive about her favorite town in Kansas?
(a) The orchards.
(b) The structures.
(c) The rivers.
(d) The people.
5. What religion were the people in St. Marys?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Laura describe the Ozarks?
2. How did the first crop seen in Missouri compare with those in Kansas?
3. How much money did Rose's father earn while on jury duty?
4. What was Laura's maiden name?
5. What was Almanzo's nickname?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)