|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - Missouri.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why were the Wilders able to cross more ground per day in Kansas?
(a) The roads were better.
(b) The horses were healed.
(c) The weather was good.
(d) The children walked faster.
2. Where was the Canadian woman from?
(a) The West Indies.
3. What happened in Missouri for the first time of the trip?
(a) Howling wolves.
(c) Clear skies.
(d) A rain storm.
4. How did Laura describe the people in St. Marys?
5. Who did Almanzo talk to when he learned Sherwin's whereabouts?
(a) A farmer.
(b) A teacher.
(c) A land agent.
(d) An immigrant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did the Cooleys want to take a more Westernly route?
2. What county did the Wilders see the farm conditions start to improve?
3. What became more common as the Wilders neared the Kansas Border?
4. What relieved Laura when Prince was stopped after being spooked?
5. Where were the people in the group of immigrants from?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)