|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - Missouri.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the writing style of Chapter 1 different from the other chapters?
(a) It is a journal entry.
(b) It is written from the viewpoint of a child.
(c) It is told in the first person.
(d) It is told in the third person.
2. What was Almanzo's nickname?
3. The price of which of the following items was NOT listed in Chapter 2?
4. Why did Almanzo choose to take a ridge road?
(a) It was not the path the money lenders took.
(b) It was faster.
(c) It would spare the horses.
(d) It was more exciting.
5. What did the people in Nebraska say would be needed for their crops to succeed?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much did an acre of land in the county, past the immigrant camp sell for?
2. What was Laura's maiden name?
3. Why did the people in Fort Scott not plant in the good land?
4. What kind of building did Laura get excited to see in Missouri?
5. What did Rose's parents get sick with at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)