|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - Missouri.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the Wilders supplement their food supply while traveling through Nebraska?
(a) They harvested abandoned farms.
(b) They picked berries.
(c) They hunted.
(d) They fished.
2. What river did the Wilders get to when the temperature finally dropped below 100 degrees?
(a) Shell River.
(b) Scroll River.
(c) Stall River.
(d) Sell River.
3. What does Laura say everyone is attracted to?
(a) Large bodies of water.
(b) Tall mountains.
(c) Blue skies.
(d) Green fields.
4. What day of the week did the Wilders NOT travel while on their journey?
5. What religion were the people in St. Marys?
Short Answer Questions
1. What time in the morning did the Wilders usually begin traveling?
2. How big were the watermelons at Ash Grove?
3. What city was the biggest they all saw in Nebraska?
4. How much money did Rose's father earn while on jury duty?
5. What did Laura think was most impressive about her favorite town in Kansas?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)