|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - Missouri.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What relieved Laura when Prince was stopped after being spooked?
(a) He came back willingly.
(b) He did not bite her.
(c) He was not stolen.
(d) He was not injured.
2. What was the date of the last day of the journey?
(a) August 20th.
(b) September 1st.
(c) August 30th.
(d) August 25th.
3. Where was Chapter 2 originally recorded?
(b) Scrap pieces of paper.
(c) A ledger.
(d) A memorandum book.
4. How many families were traveling in the party the Wilders were a part of?
5. How high was the temperature on the first day of the journey?
(a) 72 degrees.
(b) 102 degress.
(c) 82 degrees.
(d) 92 degrees.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color was the Wilder's make-shift wagon painted?
2. What was so beautiful to Laura about Jones Spring?
3. Which of the following was NOT considered one of the "Miss" States to Rose at the beginning of the book?
4. What kind of signs were NOT posted in Nebraska?
5. What kind of building did Laura get excited to see in Missouri?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)