|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - Missouri.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why were the Wilders able to cross more ground per day in Kansas?
(a) The children walked faster.
(b) The weather was good.
(c) The horses were healed.
(d) The roads were better.
2. Why did the people in Fort Scott not plant in the good land?
(a) They didn't know how.
(b) They didn't want the population to boom.
(c) They were not farmers.
(d) There was no economy.
3. How is the wind in South Dakota described?
(a) Cold and wet.
(b) Cold and dry.
(c) Hot and wet.
(d) Hot and dry.
4. What does Laura say everyone is attracted to?
(a) Large bodies of water.
(b) Green fields.
(c) Blue skies.
(d) Tall mountains.
5. What was the first crop Laura saw in Missouri?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Almanzo hate most about Nebraska?
2. What did Laura eat in Missouri without knowing what it was?
3. What state was the nicest small town of the trip in?
4. How high was the temperature on the first day of the journey?
5. How many wagons were included in the traveling party the Wilders were in?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)