|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - Missouri.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the first crop seen in Missouri compare with those in Kansas?
(a) It was not as extensive.
(b) It was more mature.
(c) It was better.
(d) It was about the same.
2. What kind of building did Laura get excited to see in Missouri?
(c) School houses.
(d) General stores.
3. How many hours a week would Laura usually work at the beginning of the book?
4. What had to be reset in Schuyler?
(a) The money rights.
(b) The horses.
(c) The wagon order.
(d) The tires.
5. How big was the item that Laura marveled at while crossing Nebraska?
(a) 2.5 inches.
(b) 10 inches.
(c) 7.5 inches.
(d) 5 inches.
Short Answer Questions
1. What relieved Laura when Prince was stopped after being spooked?
2. Where in Missouri does Laura say they found fine houses and booming businesses?
3. What made the Wilders almost stop in Greenfield?
4. What did Almanzo say made the soil in Missouri so good?
5. Why did the Wilders camp in ravines while in Nebraska?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)