|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - Missouri.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What spooked one of the Cooley's horses in the big city in Nebraska?
(a) A cougar.
(b) A motor car.
(c) A train.
(d) A large black man.
2. Why did the Wilders camp in ravines while in Nebraska?
(a) To avoid the wind.
(b) To build campfires.
(c) To hide from Indians.
(d) To escape the animals.
3. What did the Wilders call the place where they chose to move to?
(a) The Land of the Golden Wheat.
(b) The Land of the Big Red Apple.
(c) The Land of the Crawling Vineyard.
(d) The Land of the Juicy Peach.
4. What were the Wilders able to eat a lot of as they passed through Kansas?
5. What religion were the people in St. Marys?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Laura marvel at while crossing Nebraska?
2. What did the Wilders see lying around on the ground in Fort Scott?
3. What relieved Laura when Prince was stopped after being spooked?
4. How many miles did the Wilders usually cover in a day during their journey?
5. How long was the trip through Missouri?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)