|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - Missouri.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did the crops fail in the place Rose was born?
(a) 8 years.
(b) 10 years.
(c) 6 years.
(d) 4 years.
2. What spooked Prince?
(a) A gun.
(b) A car.
(c) A black man.
(d) A train.
3. How many wagons were included in the traveling party the Wilders were in?
4. What did Almanzo say made the soil in Missouri so good?
(a) The shade trees.
(b) The cooler weather.
(c) The rolling land.
(d) The rivers.
5. How is the wind in South Dakota described?
(a) Cold and wet.
(b) Hot and wet.
(c) Hot and dry.
(d) Cold and dry.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following was NOT considered one of the "Miss" States to Rose at the beginning of the book?
2. Who made Laura's sewing box?
3. How long was the trip through Missouri?
4. How many families were traveling in the party the Wilders were a part of?
5. Why did the Wilders camp in ravines while in Nebraska?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)