|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - Missouri.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many days did the Wilders travel to get to their new home?
(a) 45 days.
(b) 50 days.
(c) 35 days.
(d) 40 days.
2. What was Laura's favorite town in Kansas?
(c) Marys Town.
3. How long did it take for the Wilders to travel through Nebraska?
(a) 3 weeks.
(b) 1 week.
(c) 2 weeks.
(d) 4 weeks.
4. What did the Wilders do when they stopped with the Canadian woman?
(a) Sang songs.
(b) Avoided each other.
(c) Swapped stories.
(d) Sold supplies.
5. What religion were the people in St. Marys?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Rose's parents get married?
2. Which of the following was NOT a term used by Laura to describe the towns in Missouri?
3. Why did Laura like the streets in Topeka?
4. How many "Miss" states did Rose know about at the beginning of the book?
5. What did the animals pulling the wagons get cut on occasionally?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)