|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - Missouri.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Sherwin end up settling himself in Missouri?
(a) Cedar County.
(b) Carbon County.
(c) Clay county.
(d) Clear County.
2. What did the Wilders take a detour in Kansas to see?
(b) The capitol.
(c) The river.
(d) A museum.
3. Where did Prince get spooked?
(c) Ross Towneship.
(d) Ross Town.
4. What family did the Wilders plan to travel with?
(a) The Cooleys.
(b) The Coreys.
(c) The Coolridges.
(d) The Coopers.
5. How long did the Wilders travel before leaving South Dakota?
(a) 1 week.
(b) 2 weeks.
(c) 1 day.
(d) 2 days.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the people in Nebraska say would be needed for their crops to succeed?
2. How are the fields in South Dakota described?
3. How wide was the Platte River?
4. What state was the nicest small town of the trip in?
5. What time did Laura cross into Missouri?
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)