|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - Missouri.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Laura do all day on their first Sunday in Missouri?
(a) Brushed her hair.
(b) Taught Rose.
(c) Wrote letters.
(d) Read the bible.
2. How high was the grain that the Wilders saw in the fields in South Dakota?
(a) 7 inches.
(b) 3 inches.
(c) 9 inches.
(d) 5 inches.
3. Where did the Wilders get some letters?
(a) Fort Scott.
4. What kind of building did Laura get excited to see in Missouri?
(a) School houses.
(d) General stores.
5. What did Sherwin send with his letters to the Wilders?
(a) Extra postage.
(b) Newspaper articles.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the Wilders come across the group of immigrants?
2. What did travelers on the trail say about Missouri?
3. How old was Rose when she started her journey?
4. How much was a cord of oak in Missouri?
5. How did the Wilders cross the Platte River?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)