|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - Missouri.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the Wilders keep the money they saved up for their trip?
(a) The hem of Rose's dress.
(b) The writing desk.
(c) Almanzo's hat.
(d) The flour bucket.
2. What color was the dog that Laura found in Kansas?
(a) White and Brown.
(c) Black and Tan.
3. How much was an acre of land selling for in Beldon, Nebraska?
4. What does Laura say is common in Lane County?
(a) Bare backed horses.
(c) Black people.
5. How many miles an hour did the wagons travel?
Short Answer Questions
1. How was the description of the journal before entering Missouri?
2. How did Laura describe the people in St. Marys?
3. What river in Kansas did the Wilders cross a few times?
4. What did Rose's parents get sick with at the beginning of the book?
5. How high was the temperature on the first day of the journey?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)