|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - South Dakota.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the Wilders keep the money they saved up for their trip?
(a) Almanzo's hat.
(b) The hem of Rose's dress.
(c) The flour bucket.
(d) The writing desk.
2. How many wagons were included in the traveling party the Wilders were in?
3. Where was Chapter 2 originally recorded?
(a) Scrap pieces of paper.
(b) A memorandum book.
(c) A ledger.
4. Where did Rose's parents get married?
(a) North Dakota.
(b) South Carolina.
(c) North Carolina.
(d) South Dakota.
5. What county did the Wilders see the farm conditions start to improve?
Short Answer Questions
1. What caused the banks to collapse in the place where Rose was born?
2. How many "Miss" states did Rose know about at the beginning of the book?
3. What town was Rose born in?
4. What was Almanzo's nickname?
5. How high was the grain that the Wilders saw in the fields in South Dakota?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)