|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - South Dakota.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Rose when she started her journey?
2. How long was the journey to the Wilder's new home?
(a) 750 miles.
(b) 600 miles.
(c) 650 miles.
(d) 700 miles.
3. How many miles an hour did the wagons travel?
4. How long did the crops fail in the place Rose was born?
(a) 8 years.
(b) 10 years.
(c) 6 years.
(d) 4 years.
5. Why did a man not let the Wilders camp on his property?
(a) They did not like Americans.
(b) They were afraid to be robbed.
(c) There were too many traveling immigrants.
(d) They were leaving their property.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the Wilders come across the group of immigrants?
2. What kind of wagon did the family traveling with the Wilders have?
3. How much did an acre of land in the county, past the immigrant camp sell for?
4. How is the writing style of Chapter 1 different from the other chapters?
5. How are the fields in South Dakota described?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)