|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - South Dakota.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What day of the week did the Wilders NOT travel while on their journey?
2. How much did an acre of land in the county, past the immigrant camp sell for?
3. Which of the following was NOT considered one of the "Miss" States to Rose at the beginning of the book?
(c) Miss Dakota.
4. How many wagons were included in the traveling party the Wilders were in?
5. How is the wind in South Dakota described?
(a) Cold and wet.
(b) Cold and dry.
(c) Hot and dry.
(d) Hot and wet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Laura's occupation at the beginning of the book?
2. Why did a man not let the Wilders camp on his property?
3. What did the Wilders call the place where they chose to move to?
4. Where did the Wilders come across the group of immigrants?
5. The price of which of the following items was NOT listed in Chapter 2?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)