|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - South Dakota.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of wagon did the family traveling with the Wilders have?
2. How many days did the Wilders travel to get to their new home?
(a) 40 days.
(b) 50 days.
(c) 35 days.
(d) 45 days.
3. Where were the people in the group of immigrants from?
4. How long did the crops fail in the place Rose was born?
(a) 8 years.
(b) 6 years.
(c) 10 years.
(d) 4 years.
5. How much money a week did Laura earn?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Sherwin call the place where the Wilders chose to move to?
2. Where did the animals pulling the wagons generally get watered?
3. What kind of group picture is included in the first chapter?
4. What was the date of the last day of the journey?
5. Why did a man not let the Wilders camp on his property?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)