|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - South Dakota.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wrote Chapter 2 of this book?
2. What did Almanzo use to make a wagon for his family?
(a) A couple of feed boxes.
(b) A hack.
(c) A freight wagon.
(d) A buggy.
3. What caused crops to fail in the place Rose was born?
(a) A draught.
(b) Soil erosion.
(c) Sandy soil.
(d) Bad storms.
4. Where were the people in the group of immigrants from?
5. What did Rose always do a few years beyond her grade level?
Short Answer Questions
1. What animals were used to pull the wagons on the trip?
2. How old was Rose when she started her journey?
3. How many wagons did the family traveling with the Wilders have?
4. Where did the animals pulling the wagons generally get watered?
5. How many days did the Wilders travel to get to their new home?
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)