|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - South Dakota.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many miles did the Wilders usually cover in a day during their journey?
2. Where did Rose's parents get married?
(a) South Carolina.
(b) North Carolina.
(c) South Dakota.
(d) North Dakota.
3. How long did the crops fail in the place Rose was born?
(a) 10 years.
(b) 6 years.
(c) 4 years.
(d) 8 years.
4. What was the date of the first day of the journey?
(a) July 5th.
(b) July 7th.
(c) July 17th.
(d) June 25th.
5. What day of the week did the Wilders NOT travel while on their journey?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many days did the Wilders travel to get to their new home?
2. What was Laura's maiden name?
3. How long was the journey to the Wilder's new home?
4. What animals were used to pull the wagons on the trip?
5. Where were the people in the group of immigrants from?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)