|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - South Dakota.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Sherwin send with his letters to the Wilders?
(b) Extra postage.
(c) Newspaper articles.
2. The price of which of the following items was NOT listed in Chapter 2?
3. Where did the Wilders decide to move when the banks started failing?
(c) North Dakota.
(d) South Dakota.
4. What format is Chapter 2 written in?
(a) Journal Entries.
(c) A third person narrative.
(d) A list of events.
5. Where did the animals pulling the wagons generally get watered?
(a) All of these.
(c) Water barrels.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Sherwin call the place where the Wilders chose to move to?
2. How long did the crops fail in the place Rose was born?
3. How much money a week did Laura earn?
4. How is the writing style of Chapter 1 different from the other chapters?
5. What did the animals pulling the wagons get cut on occasionally?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)