|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - South Dakota.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many miles an hour did the wagons travel?
2. Which of the following was NOT considered one of the "Miss" States to Rose at the beginning of the book?
(d) Miss Dakota.
3. How many miles did the Wilders usually cover in a day during their journey?
4. How long did the crops fail in the place Rose was born?
(a) 10 years.
(b) 6 years.
(c) 8 years.
(d) 4 years.
5. How many days did the Wilders travel to get to their new home?
(a) 45 days.
(b) 50 days.
(c) 40 days.
(d) 35 days.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many wagons did the family traveling with the Wilders have?
2. What animals were used to pull the wagons on the trip?
3. How much money did the Wilders save up for their trip?
4. What did Sherwin send with his letters to the Wilders?
5. How is the wind in South Dakota described?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)