|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - South Dakota.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long was the journey to the Wilder's new home?
(a) 650 miles.
(b) 700 miles.
(c) 750 miles.
(d) 600 miles.
2. What was the date of the last day of the journey?
(a) September 1st.
(b) August 20th.
(c) August 30th.
(d) August 25th.
3. How much money did the Wilders save up for their trip?
4. How many wagons were included in the traveling party the Wilders were in?
5. What caused the banks to collapse in the place where Rose was born?
(a) High rate of inflation.
(d) Small population.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the only day that was NOT discussed in the time span of Chapter 2?
2. What kind of group picture is included in the first chapter?
3. What did Rose's parents get sick with at the beginning of the book?
4. What day of the week did the Wilders NOT travel while on their journey?
5. What did Sherwin call the place where the Wilders chose to move to?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)