|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - South Dakota.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Laura's occupation at the beginning of the book?
2. What did the Wilders call the place where they chose to move to?
(a) The Land of the Golden Wheat.
(b) The Land of the Juicy Peach.
(c) The Land of the Crawling Vineyard.
(d) The Land of the Big Red Apple.
3. How many days did the Wilders travel to get to their new home?
(a) 50 days.
(b) 45 days.
(c) 40 days.
(d) 35 days.
4. What was the date of the last day of the journey?
(a) September 1st.
(b) August 30th.
(c) August 20th.
(d) August 25th.
5. What was Almanzo's nickname?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of group picture is included in the first chapter?
2. How much money did the Wilders save up for their trip?
3. What color was the Wilder's make-shift wagon painted?
4. How many miles did the Wilders usually cover in a day during their journey?
5. What did Rose's parents get sick with at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)