|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - South Dakota.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many bushels did Almanzo say a big grain field in South Dakota would reap at harvest?
(a) 4 bushels.
(b) 3 bushels.
(c) 2 bushels.
(d) 5 bushels.
2. What format is Chapter 2 written in?
(a) A third person narrative.
(c) Journal Entries.
(d) A list of events.
3. Where did the Wilders decide to move when the banks started failing?
(b) South Dakota.
(c) North Dakota.
4. How high was the temperature on the first day of the journey?
(a) 82 degrees.
(b) 72 degrees.
(c) 92 degrees.
(d) 102 degress.
5. Where was Chapter 2 originally recorded?
(b) A memorandum book.
(c) Scrap pieces of paper.
(d) A ledger.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color was the Wilder's make-shift wagon painted?
2. What did the animals pulling the wagons get cut on occasionally?
3. The price of which of the following items was NOT listed in Chapter 2?
4. What day of the week did the Wilders NOT travel while on their journey?
5. What animals were used to pull the wagons on the trip?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)