|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - South Dakota.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long was Rose's father on jury duty?
(a) 5 weeks.
(b) 5 days.
(c) 4 days.
(d) 4 weeks.
2. What did Rose always do a few years beyond her grade level?
3. How is the wind in South Dakota described?
(a) Hot and dry.
(b) Hot and wet.
(c) Cold and wet.
(d) Cold and dry.
4. Which of the following was NOT considered one of the "Miss" States to Rose at the beginning of the book?
(b) Miss Dakota.
5. What was the date of the first day of the journey?
(a) July 5th.
(b) June 25th.
(c) July 17th.
(d) July 7th.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Laura's occupation at the beginning of the book?
2. How old was Rose when she started her journey?
3. Where did the animals pulling the wagons generally get watered?
4. How high was the temperature on the first day of the journey?
5. How many bushels did Almanzo say a big grain field in South Dakota would reap at harvest?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)