|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - South Dakota.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money a week did Laura earn?
2. Where did the Wilders come across the group of immigrants?
(a) Hendrickson County.
(b) Henderson City.
(c) Hutchinson County.
(d) Haroldson Township.
3. Where did Rose's parents get married?
(a) North Dakota.
(b) South Carolina.
(c) North Carolina.
(d) South Dakota.
4. The price of which of the following items was NOT listed in Chapter 2?
5. How many days did the Wilders travel to get to their new home?
(a) 50 days.
(b) 35 days.
(c) 40 days.
(d) 45 days.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Rose's parents get sick with at the beginning of the book?
2. What animals were used to pull the wagons on the trip?
3. What day of the week did the Wilders NOT travel while on their journey?
4. How is the writing style of Chapter 1 different from the other chapters?
5. How many bushels did Almanzo say a big grain field in South Dakota would reap at harvest?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)