|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - South Dakota.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where were the people in the group of immigrants from?
2. The price of which of the following items was NOT listed in Chapter 2?
3. How old was Rose when she started her journey?
4. How much money did Rose's father earn while on jury duty?
5. Where did the Wilders keep the money they saved up for their trip?
(a) Almanzo's hat.
(b) The flour bucket.
(c) The hem of Rose's dress.
(d) The writing desk.
Short Answer Questions
1. What town was Rose born in?
2. How much money did the Wilders save up for their trip?
3. What was Laura's maiden name?
4. What time in the morning did the Wilders usually begin traveling?
5. What is the only day that was NOT discussed in the time span of Chapter 2?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)