|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - South Dakota.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long was Rose's father on jury duty?
(a) 5 days.
(b) 4 weeks.
(c) 5 weeks.
(d) 4 days.
2. Which of the following was NOT considered one of the "Miss" States to Rose at the beginning of the book?
(c) Miss Dakota.
3. Why did a man not let the Wilders camp on his property?
(a) They were afraid to be robbed.
(b) They were leaving their property.
(c) They did not like Americans.
(d) There were too many traveling immigrants.
4. What did the Wilders call the place where they chose to move to?
(a) The Land of the Juicy Peach.
(b) The Land of the Golden Wheat.
(c) The Land of the Crawling Vineyard.
(d) The Land of the Big Red Apple.
5. Where did the Wilders come across the group of immigrants?
(a) Hendrickson County.
(b) Henderson City.
(c) Hutchinson County.
(d) Haroldson Township.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many families were traveling in the party the Wilders were a part of?
2. Where did the Wilders keep the money they saved up for their trip?
3. How much money did the Wilders save up for their trip?
4. What was the date of the first day of the journey?
5. How many wagons did the family traveling with the Wilders have?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)