|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - South Dakota.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Rose always do a few years beyond her grade level?
2. What did Sherwin call the place where the Wilders chose to move to?
(a) The Lacn of Opportunity.
(b) The Land of Promise.
(c) The Land of Plenty.
(d) The Land of Fortune.
3. What was Laura's occupation at the beginning of the book?
4. How many miles an hour did the wagons travel?
5. What town was Rose born in?
(a) De Smithe.
(b) De Smet.
(c) De Varen.
(d) De Ville.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color was the Wilder's make-shift wagon painted?
2. What did the animals pulling the wagons get cut on occasionally?
3. Where did the Wilders come across the group of immigrants?
4. What did Rose's parents get sick with at the beginning of the book?
5. Where were the people in the group of immigrants from?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)