|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - South Dakota.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How high was the temperature on the first day of the journey?
(a) 72 degrees.
(b) 92 degrees.
(c) 102 degress.
(d) 82 degrees.
2. Where did the Wilders come across the group of immigrants?
(a) Hutchinson County.
(b) Henderson City.
(c) Haroldson Township.
(d) Hendrickson County.
3. What was the date of the last day of the journey?
(a) August 20th.
(b) August 30th.
(c) September 1st.
(d) August 25th.
4. How long was the journey to the Wilder's new home?
(a) 650 miles.
(b) 600 miles.
(c) 700 miles.
(d) 750 miles.
5. What did Rose's parents get sick with at the beginning of the book?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much did an acre of land in the county, past the immigrant camp sell for?
2. How is the wind in South Dakota described?
3. What was Laura's occupation at the beginning of the book?
4. How many miles did the Wilders usually cover in a day during their journey?
5. How many families were traveling in the party the Wilders were a part of?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)