|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - South Dakota.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Sherwin send with his letters to the Wilders?
(a) Newspaper articles.
(b) Extra postage.
2. The price of which of the following items was NOT listed in Chapter 2?
3. What family did the Wilders plan to travel with?
(a) The Coopers.
(b) The Cooleys.
(c) The Coreys.
(d) The Coolridges.
4. What town was Rose born in?
(a) De Smithe.
(b) De Varen.
(c) De Smet.
(d) De Ville.
5. What was the date of the first day of the journey?
(a) June 25th.
(b) July 17th.
(c) July 7th.
(d) July 5th.
Short Answer Questions
1. How high was the grain that the Wilders saw in the fields in South Dakota?
2. How long did the Wilders travel before leaving South Dakota?
3. How long did the crops fail in the place Rose was born?
4. What county did the Wilders see the farm conditions start to improve?
5. How much money a week did Laura earn?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)