|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - South Dakota.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money did the Wilders save up for their trip?
2. How many miles did the Wilders usually cover in a day during their journey?
3. How many hours a week would Laura usually work at the beginning of the book?
4. Where was Chapter 2 originally recorded?
(a) A memorandum book.
(b) A ledger.
(c) Scrap pieces of paper.
5. What caused the banks to collapse in the place where Rose was born?
(a) Small population.
(d) High rate of inflation.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many "Miss" states did Rose know about at the beginning of the book?
2. Why did a man not let the Wilders camp on his property?
3. What kind of group picture is included in the first chapter?
4. How many families were traveling in the party the Wilders were a part of?
5. How long did the crops fail in the place Rose was born?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)