|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - South Dakota.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time in the morning did the Wilders usually begin traveling?
(a) 8:00 am.
(b) 9:00 am.
(c) 7:00 am.
(d) 6:00 am.
2. What was the date of the last day of the journey?
(a) August 25th.
(b) September 1st.
(c) August 20th.
(d) August 30th.
3. How many "Miss" states did Rose know about at the beginning of the book?
4. How long was Rose's father on jury duty?
(a) 5 days.
(b) 4 weeks.
(c) 4 days.
(d) 5 weeks.
5. What did Rose's parents get sick with at the beginning of the book?
Short Answer Questions
1. The price of which of the following items was NOT listed in Chapter 2?
2. How many families were traveling in the party the Wilders were a part of?
3. What day of the week did the Wilders NOT travel while on their journey?
4. How are the fields in South Dakota described?
5. What color was the Wilder's make-shift wagon painted?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)