|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - South Dakota.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What day of the week did the Wilders NOT travel while on their journey?
2. Where did the animals pulling the wagons generally get watered?
(a) All of these.
(c) Water barrels.
3. How long was Rose's father on jury duty?
(a) 5 weeks.
(b) 4 days.
(c) 5 days.
(d) 4 weeks.
4. How many "Miss" states did Rose know about at the beginning of the book?
5. Which of the following was NOT considered one of the "Miss" States to Rose at the beginning of the book?
(b) Miss Dakota.
Short Answer Questions
1. How high was the temperature on the first day of the journey?
2. What did Sherwin call the place where the Wilders chose to move to?
3. The price of which of the following items was NOT listed in Chapter 2?
4. What did the animals pulling the wagons get cut on occasionally?
5. Why did a man not let the Wilders camp on his property?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)