Four Week Quiz B
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - Missouri.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many hours a week would Laura usually work at the beginning of the book?
2. What did Rose name the lost dog found in Kansas?
(c) Ole Blue.
3. How much were the big watermelons at Ash Grove?
(a) 5 cents.
(b) 20 cents.
(c) 15 cents.
(d) 10 cents.
4. Where was the driest land in all of Kansas?
5. What made the Wilders almost stop in Greenfield?
(a) He found a good patch of land for sale.
(b) He heard from Sherwin.
(c) He got caught in a rainstorm.
(d) He got an offer for employment.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Laura do all day on their first Sunday in Missouri?
2. What did Rose always do a few years beyond her grade level?
3. What color was the dog that Laura found in Kansas?
4. Why did the Wilders camp in ravines while in Nebraska?
5. What color was the Wilder's make-shift wagon painted?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)