|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - Kansas.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Laura think was most impressive about her favorite town in Kansas?
(a) The people.
(b) The orchards.
(c) The rivers.
(d) The structures.
2. What did the Wilders do when they stopped with the Canadian woman?
(a) Sang songs.
(b) Sold supplies.
(c) Avoided each other.
(d) Swapped stories.
3. What caused the banks to collapse in the place where Rose was born?
(a) High rate of inflation.
(b) Small population.
4. What was Almanzo's nickname?
5. How many "Miss" states did Rose know about at the beginning of the book?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Laura say everyone is attracted to?
2. What did the Wilders see lying around on the ground in Fort Scott?
3. What did Almanzo use to make a wagon for his family?
4. What is the only day that was NOT discussed in the time span of Chapter 2?
5. How much money a week did Laura earn?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)