|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - Kansas.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did people in Kansas not like Missouri?
(a) The food was bad.
(b) There were lots of immigrants there.
(c) It got too cold.
(d) The people were backward.
2. What was Laura's favorite town in Kansas?
(a) Marys Town.
3. Where was the Canadian woman from?
(b) The West Indies.
4. What did Rose always do a few years beyond her grade level?
5. What color was the dog that Laura found in Kansas?
(a) White and Brown.
(b) Black and Tan.
Short Answer Questions
1. What religion were the people in St. Marys?
2. What caused the banks to collapse in the place where Rose was born?
3. What kind of signs were NOT posted in Nebraska?
4. How wide was the Platte River?
5. How did the Wilders cross the Platte River?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)