|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - Kansas.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the bridge across the Kansas River made out of?
2. What animals were used to pull the wagons on the trip?
3. How long did the Wilders travel before leaving South Dakota?
(a) 2 days.
(b) 2 weeks.
(c) 1 week.
(d) 1 day.
4. How much money a week did Laura earn?
5. Where did Almanzo sell many of his cooking mats in Kansas?
(a) Daniel County.
(b) Dernville Township.
(c) Dugway County.
(d) Douglas County.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color was the Wilder's make-shift wagon painted?
2. What did Rose's parents get sick with at the beginning of the book?
3. Why did people in Kansas not like Missouri?
4. How much was an acre of land selling for in Beldon, Nebraska?
5. How many letters did the Wilders receive in Kansas?
This section contains 147 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)