|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - Kansas.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What format is Chapter 2 written in?
(a) A list of events.
(b) Journal Entries.
(d) A third person narrative.
2. How did the Wilders cross the Platte River?
(a) They crossed at a narrow spot.
(b) They forded it.
(c) They used a ferry.
(d) They crossed a bridge.
3. How long did the crops fail in the place Rose was born?
(a) 10 years.
(b) 8 years.
(c) 6 years.
(d) 4 years.
4. What color was the Wilder's make-shift wagon painted?
5. What does Laura say is common in Lane County?
(b) Black people.
(c) Bare backed horses.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many miles an hour did the wagons travel?
2. Where did the Wilders come across the group of immigrants?
3. What county did the Wilders see the farm conditions start to improve?
4. What family did the Wilders plan to travel with?
5. Why were the Wilders able to cross more ground per day in Kansas?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)