|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - Kansas.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What religion were the people in St. Marys?
2. What did Almanzo use to make a wagon for his family?
(a) A freight wagon.
(b) A couple of feed boxes.
(c) A buggy.
(d) A hack.
3. How is the wind in South Dakota described?
(a) Hot and dry.
(b) Cold and dry.
(c) Hot and wet.
(d) Cold and wet.
4. How long was Rose's father on jury duty?
(a) 4 days.
(b) 5 days.
(c) 5 weeks.
(d) 4 weeks.
5. What did the animals pulling the wagons get cut on occasionally?
(a) Arrow heads.
(b) Sharp rocks.
(c) Barbed wire.
(d) Fence posts.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did the Wilders camp in ravines while in Nebraska?
2. What amazed Laura about Topeka?
3. What was Almanzo's nickname?
4. Where were the people in the group of immigrants from?
5. Where did the animals pulling the wagons generally get watered?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)