|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - Kansas.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How big was the item that Laura marveled at while crossing Nebraska?
(a) 10 inches.
(b) 2.5 inches.
(c) 7.5 inches.
(d) 5 inches.
2. How many hours a week would Laura usually work at the beginning of the book?
3. What time in the morning did the Wilders usually begin traveling?
(a) 7:00 am.
(b) 6:00 am.
(c) 9:00 am.
(d) 8:00 am.
4. What were the Wilders able to eat a lot of as they passed through Kansas?
5. What format is Chapter 2 written in?
(b) Journal Entries.
(c) A third person narrative.
(d) A list of events.
Short Answer Questions
1. What town was Rose born in?
2. What did the people in Nebraska say would be needed for their crops to succeed?
3. What caused the banks to collapse in the place where Rose was born?
4. What did Sherwin call the place where the Wilders chose to move to?
5. What was 5 inches deep on the roadside in Kansas?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)