|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - Kansas.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time in the morning did the Wilders usually begin traveling?
(a) 9:00 am.
(b) 7:00 am.
(c) 8:00 am.
(d) 6:00 am.
2. What color was the dog that Laura found in Kansas?
(a) Black and Tan.
(d) White and Brown.
3. How long did the Wilders travel before leaving South Dakota?
(a) 1 week.
(b) 1 day.
(c) 2 weeks.
(d) 2 days.
4. How many miles did the Wilders usually cover in a day during their journey?
5. What did one woman say all the people in Missouri had never seen?
(a) An organ.
(b) A schoolhouse.
(c) A motor car.
(d) A real church.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the animals pulling the wagons generally get watered?
2. How many letters did the Wilders receive in Kansas?
3. What river did the Wilders get to when the temperature finally dropped below 100 degrees?
4. How did the Wilders cross the Platte River?
5. What was the bridge across the Kansas River made out of?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)