|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - Kansas.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many days did the Wilders travel to get to their new home?
(a) 45 days.
(b) 35 days.
(c) 50 days.
(d) 40 days.
2. What was Laura's maiden name?
3. What did Almanzo hate most about Nebraska?
(a) The Wind.
(b) The Dust.
(c) The Heat.
(d) The Flatness.
4. Why did people in Kansas not like Missouri?
(a) It got too cold.
(b) The people were backward.
(c) There were lots of immigrants there.
(d) The food was bad.
5. How long did the Wilders travel before leaving South Dakota?
(a) 1 week.
(b) 2 weeks.
(c) 1 day.
(d) 2 days.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of wagon did the family traveling with the Wilders have?
2. What spooked Prince?
3. What did the Wilders take a detour in Kansas to see?
4. What was the name of the horse that rode with Prince?
5. How much money did Rose's father earn while on jury duty?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)