|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - Kansas.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many towns did the Wilders pass every day they were in Nebraska?
2. How many wagons were included in the traveling party the Wilders were in?
3. Why did Laura like the streets in Topeka?
(a) They were not as hot.
(b) They were easy on the horses.
(c) They were different.
(d) They were easy to follow.
4. What format is Chapter 2 written in?
(a) A third person narrative.
(c) A list of events.
(d) Journal Entries.
5. How many bushels did Almanzo say a big grain field in South Dakota would reap at harvest?
(a) 2 bushels.
(b) 5 bushels.
(c) 4 bushels.
(d) 3 bushels.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Almanzo hate most about Nebraska?
2. What was 5 inches deep on the roadside in Kansas?
3. How big was the item that Laura marveled at while crossing Nebraska?
4. How is the wind in South Dakota described?
5. Where did the animals pulling the wagons generally get watered?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)