|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - Kansas.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the people in Nebraska say would be needed for their crops to succeed?
2. What did the Wilders take a detour in Kansas to see?
(b) A museum.
(c) The capitol.
(d) The river.
3. What did Rose name the lost dog found in Kansas?
(c) Ole Blue.
4. Which of the following is NOT a word used by Laura to describe the Nebraska bluffs?
5. How is the writing style of Chapter 1 different from the other chapters?
(a) It is a journal entry.
(b) It is told in the first person.
(c) It is told in the third person.
(d) It is written from the viewpoint of a child.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who went to find the Cooley's dog?
2. How much money a week did Laura earn?
3. What did Rose always do a few years beyond her grade level?
4. How did the Wilders cross the Platte River?
5. What was 5 inches deep on the roadside in Kansas?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)