|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - Kansas.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where were the people in the group of immigrants from?
2. What format is Chapter 2 written in?
(b) A third person narrative.
(c) Journal Entries.
(d) A list of events.
3. What was Laura's maiden name?
4. Where did the Wilders keep the money they saved up for their trip?
(a) The hem of Rose's dress.
(b) The writing desk.
(c) Almanzo's hat.
(d) The flour bucket.
5. Where was Chapter 2 originally recorded?
(a) Scrap pieces of paper.
(c) A memorandum book.
(d) A ledger.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did one woman say all the people in Missouri had never seen?
2. What did travelers on the trail say about Missouri?
3. How many wagons did the family traveling with the Wilders have?
4. Why did Laura like the streets in Topeka?
5. What kind of group picture is included in the first chapter?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)