|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - Kansas.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What caused crops to fail in the place Rose was born?
(a) A draught.
(b) Soil erosion.
(c) Sandy soil.
(d) Bad storms.
2. What relieved Laura when Prince was stopped after being spooked?
(a) He came back willingly.
(b) He was not injured.
(c) He did not bite her.
(d) He was not stolen.
3. What religion were the people in St. Marys?
4. How many miles an hour did the wagons travel?
5. How many towns did the Wilders pass every day they were in Nebraska?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who made Laura's sewing box?
2. What was Laura's favorite town in Kansas?
3. Where did Almanzo sell many of his cooking mats in Kansas?
4. Which of the following was NOT considered one of the "Miss" States to Rose at the beginning of the book?
5. What animals were used to pull the wagons on the trip?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)