|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - Kansas.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did it take for the Wilders to cross Kansas?
(a) 5 days.
(b) 2 weeks.
(c) 10 days.
(d) 1 week.
2. What was clabber?
(a) Bear jerkey.
(b) Curdled milk.
(d) Hard tack.
3. What animals were used to pull the wagons on the trip?
4. What were the Wilders able to eat a lot of as they passed through Kansas?
5. Where did Prince get spooked?
(a) Ross Town.
(d) Ross Towneship.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did the crops fail in the place Rose was born?
2. What county did the Wilders see the farm conditions start to improve?
3. Why did the Cooleys want to take a more Westernly route?
4. What was the longest distance the Wilders traveled in one day while in Kansas?
5. Why did Laura like the streets in Topeka?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)