|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - Kansas.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What city was the biggest they all saw in Nebraska?
(a) Battle Creek.
(c) Corn Husker.
2. What town was Rose born in?
(a) De Ville.
(b) De Smet.
(c) De Varen.
(d) De Smithe.
3. What was the longest distance the Wilders traveled in one day while in Kansas?
(a) 25 miles.
(b) 15 miles.
(c) 27 miles.
(d) 17 miles.
4. What did Sherwin call the place where the Wilders chose to move to?
(a) The Lacn of Opportunity.
(b) The Land of Fortune.
(c) The Land of Plenty.
(d) The Land of Promise.
5. What divided South Ottawa from North Ottawa?
(a) A river.
(b) A forest.
(c) A train track.
(d) A road.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did travelers on the trail say about Missouri?
2. How long did it take for the Wilders to travel through Nebraska?
3. Where were the people in the group of immigrants from?
4. What relieved Laura when Prince was stopped after being spooked?
5. Who made Laura's sewing box?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)