|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - Kansas.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many miles did the Wilders usually cover in a day during their journey?
2. How much was an acre of land selling for in Beldon, Nebraska?
3. What was the date of the first day of the journey?
(a) July 5th.
(b) July 17th.
(c) July 7th.
(d) June 25th.
4. Where did the Wilders get some letters?
(c) Fort Scott.
5. How wide was the Platte River?
(a) 100 yards.
(b) Half a mile.
(c) A mile.
(d) 50 feet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Laura marvel at while crossing Nebraska?
2. How much did an acre of land in the county, past the immigrant camp sell for?
3. Where did Almanzo sell many of his cooking mats in Kansas?
4. Where was the Canadian woman from?
5. How much money did Rose's father earn while on jury duty?
This section contains 147 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)