|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - Kansas.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What spooked Prince?
(a) A car.
(b) A black man.
(c) A gun.
(d) A train.
2. Where did the Wilders come across the group of immigrants?
(a) Hutchinson County.
(b) Henderson City.
(c) Haroldson Township.
(d) Hendrickson County.
3. What was the date of the last day of the journey?
(a) August 20th.
(b) September 1st.
(c) August 30th.
(d) August 25th.
4. What did the animals pulling the wagons get cut on occasionally?
(a) Sharp rocks.
(b) Fence posts.
(c) Arrow heads.
(d) Barbed wire.
5. How old was Rose when she started her journey?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did one woman say all the people in Missouri had never seen?
2. How are the fields in South Dakota described?
3. What was the date of the first day of the journey?
4. Why did the people in Fort Scott not plant in the good land?
5. Who wrote Chapter 2 of this book?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)