Two Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - Kansas.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money did Rose's father earn while on jury duty?
2. What spooked one of the Cooley's horses in the big city in Nebraska?
(a) A cougar.
(b) A large black man.
(c) A motor car.
(d) A train.
3. Where did Almanzo sell many of his cooking mats in Kansas?
(a) Dernville Township.
(b) Daniel County.
(c) Douglas County.
(d) Dugway County.
4. How did the Wilders cross the Platte River?
(a) They used a ferry.
(b) They forded it themselves.
(c) They built a shanty bridge.
(d) They crossed a bridge.
5. What color was the dog that Laura found in Kansas?
(b) White and Brown.
(c) Black and Tan.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Rose name the lost dog found in Kansas?
2. How long did the crops fail in the place Rose was born?
3. Why did the people in Fort Scott not plant in the good land?
4. How is the wind in South Dakota described?
5. Where did the Wilders keep the money they saved up for their trip?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)