Quiz: Chapter 1 to Chapter 2 - Nebraska
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. How many miles an hour did the wagons travel?
2. Why did a man not let the Wilders camp on his property?
a) They were afraid to be robbed.
b) There were too many traveling immigrants.
c) They were leaving their property.
d) They did not like Americans.
3. Where was the Canadian woman from?
b) The West Indies.
4. What was Laura's occupation at the beginning of the book?
5. What city was the biggest they all saw in Nebraska?
b) Corn Husker.
c) Battle Creek.
This section contains 260 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)